What can I cycle with and not need a SERM for pct.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I want to run a cycle of some sort but want it to be mild for my first ph. Some thing I can use a otc pCT with

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to run a cycle of some sort but want it to be mild for my first ph. Some thing I can use a otc pCT with
Non methyl hormones. Try out finaflex products or androfactory. Both are good candidates.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Just remember they are still PHs. If you run them too hight they can shut you down.
I would recommend you 1alpha by finaflex. Just finished my cycle with this one. Good results , easy OTC pct after. I just did 3 caps per day.
There are other options too. It is up to you to research and choose the right product for you.
You can always use the companies sections on this forum. The reps will be glad to help you.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don't you want to get a serm? Legal reasons?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Yes strictly legal reasons. I am to worried about ordering anything like that.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Halo at 50mgs or Epi at 30mgs..along with the non-methyls and 1-DHEA(which are too expensive IMO)
Then I could run halo-25 or am I wrong. I know it happens a lot and gets old but I am just wanting help getting a cycle set up to lose this body fat and still aim me muscle I am eating 2200 cals. 180g protein and around 160 on carbs not looking to gain weight just want something to help lose the bodyfat and harden or build muscle

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Stano at 600 would probably be fine as well. Though I think hdrol at 50 is the best option.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
How similar is hdrol and halo-25? Isn't hdrol banned?

Mystere3

Awards
Honestly I'd use a combo of osta rx and x-factor advanced for 8 weeks. Don't need a serm for PCT (your OTC pct is more than enough) and you'd prolly be able to add 5-8 lb of lean mass in 2 mo with nice recomp with no cycle support necessary.

If you don't want to run a serm honestly you shouldn't be running pro hormones/AAS.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I don't mind the serm. Just don't want to be caught illegal. Serm is not the prob it's the legal part

Mystere3

Awards
I don't mind the serm. Just don't want to be caught illegal. Serm is not the prob it's the legal part
You could go with a research chem serm or order it from an online pharmacy.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
How do you but them legal if you have to buy trial size and stuff or where tk get then

DRip

DRip

Awards
x-factor is too risky imo, altering your 6,3 ratio can lead to a litany of srs health problems. Straight arachadonic acid consumption at the dose X-factor has is just flat out a bad idea. I ran it in high school and it does work for an awesome 24/7 pump but i was an idiot back then, I honestly think h-drol or epi is a muuuuuch safer route. Just because it doesnt metabolize into an AAS doesnt mean it is a safe supplement, google syntrax for an example.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I think I am going to run finaflex 1 andro and there pct. See what I can get from that What is 6.3 ratio

KABONG

Awards
How about iron legion xi- kt. It is a transdermal as well. I ran this with great recomp results. I am trying to stay away from serms as well. Mostly because from what I read it seems that there are more sides from the serms than the prohormones themselves.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about iron legion xi- kt. It is a transdermal as well. I ran this with great recomp results. I am trying to stay away from serms as well. Mostly because from what I read it seems that there are more sides from the serms than the prohormones themselves.
That is a bunch of bullcrap. I have had plenty of Nast sides from ph. Never noticed anything while on clomid.

KABONG

Awards
Bullcrap? Didn't say there were no sides. There are a lot of sides. I took superdrol several years ago and experienced several as well. I guess what I meant is that I have read a lot about some serms causing cancer particularly liver. But who knows. The methyl prohormones may do the same as well. I steer clear of them as well. When I was younger I didn't worry about it. Now that I am in my 40's I do. That's all. Actually I hope I am wrong about this. Maybe they are not as bad as I think.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
x-factor is too risky imo, altering your 6,3 ratio can lead to a litany of srs health problems. Straight arachadonic acid consumption at the dose X-factor has is just flat out a bad idea. I ran it in high school and it does work for an awesome 24/7 pump but i was an idiot back then, I honestly think h-drol or epi is a muuuuuch safer route. Just because it doesnt metabolize into an AAS doesnt mean it is a safe supplement, google syntrax for an example.
I could be wrong, but I think X-Factor's 50 day supply was based off a safety study. The issue has been brought up many times, but it is still growing more and more.

not that I think ArA is comparable to mild PH's...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Short cuts are bad. Your taking your health into your hands. My suggestion is don't even run a ph.

Mystere3

Awards
There is evidence that tamoxifen increases cancer, but in women, not men.

AshramWar

Awards
I think I am going to run finaflex 1 andro and there pct. See what I can get from that What is 6.3 ratio
nice. man. I was in teh same boat as you, and decided to go for a mild cycle like finaflex 1-andro. I'm currently in my second week and the scale says i'm up by 5-6lbs. i eat around 2000-2500 calories, and train about 6 days a week though. So far i'm happy with it, and hoping the gains keep increasing.