Running a trenavar and Epistane cycle looking to recomp

moregainz

Awards
Im playing on running epistane between 40-60 mgs a day along with 90mgs of trenavar everyday for a 6 week cycle Im looking to recomp is it worthwhile to go on a low carb diet or even a keto diet while taking the trenavar?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im playing on running epistane between 40-60 mgs a day along with 90mgs of trenavar everyday for a 6 week cycle Im looking to recomp is it worthwhile to go on a low carb diet or even a keto diet while taking the trenavar?
Don't he afraid to eat. I would cycle carbs but still keep them decently high. Hormones are great for nutrient repartitioning you won't store fat.

moregainz

Awards
thanks for your reply! sounds good by cycling carbs do you mean some days eat more carbs other days eat less?

Mystere3

Awards
40/40/20 with calories at your BMR is a good recomp diet. Just lift, no cardio needed.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Mystere3

Awards
BMR? You mean TDEE right?
For a recomp that's probably a better point to be; being at your BMR is more cut territory.

That being said, it seems like anecdotally a lot of people are claiming they're adding weight with calories at TDEE with cycles; that is likely due to incorrectly counting calories but one might consider keeping calories at BMR if they want to recomp without adding weight.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I was using TRENAVAR DMZ (German Labz) 30 days, Liver Care LIV 52, Animal Pack, 4 grms Fish Oil, 3 grams Lecithin,Dark Matter after Training in combination with 5 grams BCAA and 5 grams Glutamine, CytoGainner (twice a day), casein at night time with 5 grams BCAA and 5 grams of Glutamine, Amino Fuel and a combination of Xtend Amino Acid, Hemavol and Glycofuse before training (no caffeine), for PCT Erase Pro.

From 180 lbs to 203 lbs (30 days) after the PCT 197 lbs Solid.

Spent (wasted) all that for on cycle extras and cheaped on PCT?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was using TRENAVAR DMZ (German Labz) 30 days, Liver Care LIV 52, Animal Pack, 4 grms Fish Oil, 3 grams Lecithin,Dark Matter after Training in combination with 5 grams BCAA and 5 grams Glutamine, CytoGainner (twice a day), casein at night time with 5 grams BCAA and 5 grams of Glutamine, Amino Fuel and a combination of Xtend Amino Acid, Hemavol and Glycofuse before training (no caffeine), for PCT Erase Pro.

From 180 lbs to 203 lbs (30 days) after the PCT 197 lbs Solid.
The OP had a question. So you just plopped your supplement stack in the middle of his thread? Weird..

moregainz

Awards
Thanks for all the replies everyone I started with trenavar and ultradrol UD at 14mgs a day and trenavar at 60 for 2 days then I bumped up to 90mgs The trenavar is giving me itchy cystic acne on my elbow weird place for a cyst right? so I guess I'll stick to the UD I really afraid of getting one of those cysts on my face... I dont know if anyone else has noticed this but I did a cycle of havoc epistane 4 months ago and it really cleared up all my acne

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I was using TRENAVAR DMZ (German Labz) 30 days, Liver Care LIV 52, Animal Pack, 4 grms Fish Oil, 3 grams Lecithin,Dark Matter after Training in combination with 5 grams BCAA and 5 grams Glutamine, CytoGainner (twice a day), casein at night time with 5 grams BCAA and 5 grams of Glutamine, Amino Fuel and a combination of Xtend Amino Acid, Hemavol and Glycofuse before training (no caffeine), for PCT Erase Pro. From 180 lbs to 203 lbs (30 days) after the PCT 197 lbs Solid.
Lol... Just lol...