NEW Anabolic /designer steroid act...version 2014!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Great. Here we go again with more ludicrous government regulation. It amazes me how a country that is in ridiculous debt would bother with something like this.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Is there any way we the people can block this from going through?...

raal

Banned
Awards
its good and bad
the bad however triumphs the good
its like prohibition in a way if people really want it there gonna get it or go 2 steroids

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smfh

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some regulation is always a good thing believe it or not

More stringent standards on manufacturers and testing is good. Keeps us "safer"

Prohormones had a long long run.

But We should be able to find more natural things as anabolics. Won't work as well but herbs have many modalities that aid many different ailments. In the long run, IMO it's better.

Plus when they take **** away and forces companies to make new designers. It may be better

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some regulation is always a good thing believe it or not

More stringent standards on manufacturers and testing is good. Keeps us "safer"

Prohormones had a long long run.

But We should be able to find more natural things as anabolics. Won't work as well but herbs have many modalities that aid many different ailments. In the long run, IMO it's better.

Plus when they take **** away and forces companies to make new designers. It may be better
I agree some form of regulation would be good. Ultimately we will get 100% banning not regulation.
The good news is all the good old steroids are there and guys who want to body build will still use them. It will just be more difficult for teenagers and super young guys to buy heavy oral steroids OTC which I think we can all agree is a good thing.
This bill will hit alot of companies hard. Mine included.

Supplementation will go on though and new things will be researched and developed.

We are already working on a non steroidal anabolic as Im sure many other companies are.
If and when the bill passes well be ready.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree some form of regulation would be good. Ultimately we will get 100% banning not regulation.
The good news is all the good old steroids are there and guys who want to body build will still use them. It will just be more difficult for teenagers and super young guys to buy heavy oral steroids OTC which I think we can all agree is a good thing.
This bill will hit alot of companies hard. Mine included.

Supplementation will go on though and new things will be researched and developed.

We are already working on a non steroidal anabolic as Im sure many other companies are.
If and when the bill passes well be ready.
Non steroidal anabolic eh?

I got a formula for one

Pretty good. Too hard to source one ingredient

Overall the non steroidals as I stated in another thread need to focus on other things then testosterone and more on protein synthesis and timed igf1 release :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Non steroidal anabolic eh?

I got a formula for one

Pretty good. Too hard to source one ingredient

Overall the non steroidals as I stated in another thread need to focus on other things then testosterone and more on protein synthesis and timed igf1 release :)
Couldnt agree more.

Feel free to PM me regarding any ideas you have. I can likely source it.
If it works and Im not already aware, Ill bring it to the market potentially and give you a% of sales.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously man there is nothing "better" about this bill, period.
Correct.

Its one thing to regulate. Its another to ban altogether. Efficient regulation levels the playing field, prohibition creates black markets. Black markets have no regulations...

I wish these liberal fascists would wise up and use the past to benefit their knowledge.

Makes me believe their motivation is not in the safety of folks but to control, fine & tax wherever possible.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldnt agree more.

Feel free to PM me regarding any ideas you have. I can likely source it.
If it works and Im not already aware, Ill bring it to the market potentially and give you a% of sales.
PM'd

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
This issue no longer concerns me, not even a bit, drugs will always be available, ALWAYS, coke, weed, meth and other drugs are widely available TONS!, so it wont be diff with PHs or DS, do the regulators even use the logic? drugs will always exist...... now as for the "evil" PHs, well, the black market will surge everywhere and a single country cant control the world so I find this control act extremely pathetic, stupid and worthless.... the "regulators" can s--k my d--k ... I willuse whatever I wants and will get it at all coast, honestly is not the drugs that put us at risk IT IS THE FKN IGNORANCE, and it is a shame that the ignorance start with the government and the media, how is that possible, oh and more interesting the PHs would be available with no regulations at all so it will reach teens easier....... so what is theire genious plan? LMAO

So now, once the stupid control act passes, we will be officially "criminals"???? seriosuly!?, along with thiefs and other criminals that deserve "no more than 10 years in prison"... this control act and all the regulations are disgusting, they want to play an authority role trying to decide what is and what is not good for us..... a shame, IMO this should not be happening on 2014, we need education, not prohibition because we can do whatever we want and PHs,steroids, alcohol are permanently part of the world and that is great!...... fk it, the regulators are so stupid that they cant see all the downsides and that they cant control the world, probably they are on crack :p ....

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Best news for herbal anabolic supplement companies with bs market prices.
Not even the greatest herbal can compete anywhere near with even mild PH's like Hdrol.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Prohormones are toxic on the liver and the heart . In my opinion , I wouldn't say that there totally safe but at the same time I wouldn't say that there totally dangerous.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
C'mon this isn't on the same level as prohibition. Alcohol was and always has been a socially acceptable way of "harming the body."

Nobody is gonna actively protest for steroids in public unless maybe they actively sell them (doubtful) or don't care what others think, because the majority even if they use don't wanna be labeled as juicers/cheaters by their friends/family and the public.

This is pretty much the same wording as the bill proposed in 2010 and 2012 which both times failed. Keep that in mind.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't say that they should be illegal but at the same time they should try to find a way to make em a little more safe . Like maybe add a lot of vitamins in em . Or at least with the toxic ones like tren

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats is my point! Alcohol is and always has been socially accepted and was still banned for 10 years. No one is going to protest a ban on roids!

These congressman and senators are tired of seeing the star's of baseball on 60 minutes segments about designer steroids. I would take this very serious if you like to take this stuff like most of us on here do. The only things that are going to be left is a bunch of b.s. herbs and daa.

rphash49

Awards
Hopefully sarms can step it up and fill the gap

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully sarms can step it up and fill the gap
It's taking to long. Supposedly sarms were the replacement and it still hasn't taken it's place yet.

rphash49

Awards
It's taking to long. Supposedly sarms were the replacement and it still hasn't taken it's place yet.
I could be way off base but they usually have to make it to phase 1 or 2 before they hit the "RC" market. If I'm not mistaken it can take 10+ years for it to hit phase 1 once created.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could be way off base but they usually have to make it to phase 1 or 2 before they hit the "RC" market. If I'm not mistaken it can take 10+ years for it to hit phase 1 once created.
I'm not really sure neither. But if your right than we f'ed until than

rphash49

Awards
I'm not really sure neither. But if your right than we f'ed until than
Agreed. I'm going to try lgd-4033 and or mk-677 soon and see if they even compare. I'm hopeful.

Everything I'm cycling right now was on that future ban list posted by the op lol.......

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Wow this is bad. Even 6 bromo. Man I love that stuff.

rphash49

Awards
I'm being 100% serious, there used to be a protein powder with superdrol in it, LOL.
I thought I was like an intraworkout drink or post workout drink. I'm thinking purple wrath but could be wrong???? It was pretty recent when it was discovered. It wasn't supposed to be in the drink lmao if I remember correct

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought I was like an intraworkout drink or post workout drink. I'm thinking purple wrath but could be wrong???? It was pretty recent when it was discovered. It wasn't supposed to be in the drink lmao if I remember correct
Detonator x is the PwO with epistane jn it
Nah purple wrath is fine, no hormones lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultimate Orange?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats is my point! Alcohol is and always has been socially accepted and was still banned for 10 years. No one is going to protest a ban on roids!

These congressman and senators are tired of seeing the star's of baseball on 60 minutes segments about designer steroids. I would take this very serious if you like to take this stuff like most of us on here do. The only things that are going to be left is a bunch of b.s. herbs and daa.
Controlling steroid use for athletes is WADA's problem.

Make consequences of steroid use in sports strict and harsh. Permenant ban from the sport would work.

But otherwise legalize it. You (the gov) let people smoke to their death. They allow alcohol to take thousands of lives every year via diabetes and drunk driving.

Hypocritical. 95% of laws today are useless and stupid.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
the point is that all drugs; natural, synthetic, non harmful, harmful, less harmful are widely used, they can be considered a key to create pleasure and even avoid reality for a certain period of time thats why they cause addiction, we enjoy the effect or else why would anyone violate the law? lets face it and lets be open minded, drugs can create pleasure and no one can deny that. from the smoker to the drinker, from the coffee lover to the painkiller user who wants to fight depression.

so yes, most of us use drugs even the "regulators", and ALL DRUGS HAVE SIDE EFFECTS WHEN ABUSED, even coffee, and the FDA members may use them too (I would like to see those guys having theyre "bad" habits banned as if they dont use alcohol or tobacco), why is theyre habits better than ours when tobacco and alcohol (for example) are as bad as any other drug when abused?... thats why they force companies to put warning ads on tobacco and alcohol to let people know that these drugs can kill you, but yet they dont ban them and never will...

with drugs you can enjoy the moment, you can lift your mood when down..... it is just the same with PHs or roids these substances create a sense of power, wellness and sTrength so we can perform better, specially nowdays when hormones are totally fkd due to all chemicals and fast food that the FDA dont ban yet) so yes it is true that drugs can be bad at some point thats why we need education because no matter what they do the drugs cant dissapear they are a reality, and in fact they make life more interesting, just imagine a party without alcohol or a stressful day withour coffee, now imagine lifting without steroids, or professional sports without steroids!

how many atlethes have caught the attention of the public thanks to steroids? MANY!... and sports are so fun to watch due to that, who does not enjoy watching theyre favorite athlete breaking a record?.... I bet that atleast 80% of the FDA and other organizations love sports, and if they think that that all professional athtletes are natural then they are so naive.

ignorance, I think, is worse than the drug itself... so all in all, if the government wants to "save the humanity" from PHs then they fkn need to spend time and money on EDUCATION and more education not on insane prohibition that would lead nowhere, prohibition of steroids and PHs only "create" criminals that in my point of view dont harm others by using these substances, they are just pointing fingers to users and sellers,so they need to stop being closed minded, in fact they should make ppl more open minded so they can decide what is and what is not good for them, I think that every human is capable to do that and take own desitions, all in all as long as we dont hurt others nothing should be wrong...... I am educated enough to avoid drugs that can lead to very harmful sides, because I had education so I wont be using any awful drug like meth... so the key is educational campaigns just as they had to accept alcohol and tobacco, but forcing the companies to warn users so everyone use drugs at theyre own risks,,,, the same should apply with steroids JMO... I think that its all about the money, they just want to create issues so the gvmt can look useful..... are they being useful? well I think that weed is a step closer to be legal, so all the "hard work" banning weed was a waste of time = not useful, so whats theyre genious plan banning PHs? LMAO

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
You (the gov) let people smoke to their death. They allow alcohol to take thousands of lives every year via diabetes and drunk driving.
that's cuz there's money involved in tobacco & alcohol my man - and I ain't just talking sales tax
(altho tax esp on cigs is pretty significant)
lots of behind-closed-doors financial beneficiaries in government of those aforementioned things....

That's the joke :toofunny:
nothing funny about agent orange, at all..
especially the fact that dioxins in agent orange -- one of the most toxic compounds known to man, that has caused so many health issues -- has been put into Lysol household cleaners surreptitiously and covertly for over 30yrs (while the parent company Monsanto has steadfastly denied this fact, it is now proven and there is ongoing lawsuit in existence currently)...
but again: all boils down to the almighty dollar.....look at Monsanto, and their wealth & power .. look at their board of directors & ppl involved with running that organization, and see a nice cross-section of some highly visible ppl involved in government (including presidents) both current and past, as well as tie-ins with other powerful and wealthy organizations and corporations..

US sickens me in this bullsh1t approach, that these silly organizations and laws are to "protect" the ppl it governs from the horrible dangers of steroidal OTC supplements (and steroids themselves for that matter) and soon, probably all supplements in existence (yes I believe it will someday come to that)..simple fact is, there is no money in it for the government, it does not behoove them financially to allow these sales to continue

someone said hypocritical? dig a bit deeper, and the rabbit hole of hypocrisy will blow your mind

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if i understand the wording of the bill correctly, and i believe i do, it will give the dea the ability to quickly ban ANYTHING having anabolic properties. it will also be illegal to market a supplement with the claim that it has anabolic properties.
That may do with specific structure function claims careful with wording

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's cuz there's money involved in tobacco & alcohol my man - and I ain't just talking sales tax
(altho tax esp on cigs is pretty significant)
lots of behind-closed-doors financial beneficiaries in government of those aforementioned things....

nothing funny about agent orange, at all..
especially the fact that dioxins in agent orange -- one of the most toxic compounds known to man, that has caused so many health issues -- has been put into Lysol household cleaners surreptitiously and covertly for over 30yrs (while the parent company Monsanto has steadfastly denied this fact, it is now proven and there is ongoing lawsuit in existence currently)...
but again: all boils down to the almighty dollar.....look at Monsanto, and their wealth & power .. look at their board of directors & ppl involved with running that organization, and see a nice cross-section of some highly visible ppl involved in government (including presidents) both current and past, as well as tie-ins with other powerful and wealthy organizations and corporations..

US sickens me in this bullsh1t approach, that these silly organizations and laws are to "protect" the ppl it governs from the horrible dangers of steroidal OTC supplements (and steroids themselves for that matter) and soon, probably all supplements in existence (yes I believe it will someday come to that)..simple fact is, there is no money in it for the government, it does not behoove them financially to allow these sales to continue

someone said hypocritical? dig a bit deeper, and the rabbit hole of hypocrisy will blow your mind
Yeah I know. Its always about revenue and lined pockets or some sort of control or public imaging purpose.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"substance has been,
or is intended to be, marketed or otherwise
promoted in any manner suggesting that
consuming it will promote muscle growth

or any other pharmacological effect similar to testosterone."

This could then include protein powder and pretty much anything marketed for bodybuilding purposes.
Pretty bad.

I dont think this will pass but if it did pretty much every person on this forum would be effected.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"substance has been,

This could then include protein powder and pretty much anything marketed for bodybuilding purposes.
Pretty bad.

I dont think this will pass but if it did pretty much every person on this forum would be effected.
That's taking away their own part of their structure function claim building blocks it directly negates part of the FDA labeling requirements

Pharmalogical effects similar to testosterone can be Anything

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I hate these people. They are old lazy unfit men and women who don't even understand steriods. I think they are doing **** like this to draw people's attention away from how horribly they are running our country. They need to get the fuk off my dik

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
"substance has been,

Pretty bad.

looks like mucle tech is out of the game ;) lololol they make some CRAZY claims

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like mucle tech is out of the game ;) lololol they make some CRAZY claims
They have one of the best marketing teams I have ever seen. Tagging those new lifter teens who never so research and are quick with their parents money.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The comments here and lack of reading comprehension is truly mind blowing.

NONE of these were EVER legal. The bill is just targeting compounds directly but NEVER were they legal.

Sigh..

(Disclaimer: I quickly skimmed the list and didnt bother to look up every nomenclature but I think its safe to say none of them were food or botanical extractions, hence not naturally occuring, hence illegal)

Status
Not open for further replies.