Another Gyno Question - Help Please

ilcrba

Awards
About 3 years ago I did a M-LMG cycle and got gyno in my right nipple. Didn't come up in my left. I did the AI, PCT, etc and it didn't do anything. So I went to doctor was prescribed some Nolva and got it taken care of. However I was left with a fatty nipple.

A month ago I did Stenzine cycle and now I am starting to feel my right nipple sore at this time every night (not all day) for a couple hours and then goes away. and now both of my nipples look stupid. They look fine when my chest is cold but when they warm up they get fatty.

I know gyno is the lump underneath, but what is the fattyness from and what do I do to get rid of it? Is this a prolactin build up?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Uh, you can't "take care" of gyno, only surgery does that. Certain pharma drugs can reduce inflammation, but they won't remove tissue. If the nipple is puffy yes that can be a prolactin issue. If you're using steroids, i would have caber or prami on hand, as well as at least 1 AI and SERM. Being prepared for anything is your best defense. If there's fat... then it's just fat.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Letro asap ramp up to 2.5 mg a day. And as stated above keep those things on hand.