What to do with left over havoc pills ?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
If i do a run for 6 weeks with two bottles I should have some left over do you guys just finish it off or save it for another run ? I don't want to take more than I'm supposed to. Even if I run all 6 weeks at 40mg a day I'll still have 12 pills left over. This is my first cycle. Just interested what you guys usually do. Any advice would be great thanks in advance.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This ^^^^ 50mg isnt bad at all. Its a top end dose

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
and i will be ok with no sides ? I'm just waiting on my cycle support to come in and then ill be starting this up.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
and i will be ok with no sides ? I'm just waiting on my cycle support to come in and then ill be starting this up.
There are no guaranties when messing with hormones but I can honestly say I have ran Epi at that dose and the only sides I felt was some dry joints. I was also dryer and felt like I dropped more fat but again that’s just my exp.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
There are no guaranties when messing with hormones but I can honestly say I have ran Epi at that dose and the only sides I felt was some dry joints. I was also dryer and felt like I dropped more fat but again that’s just my exp.
yea i dropped about 25lbs but i still have a lot of body fat and I'm not at my goal I'm hoping this preserves some muscle and drops my bf to at least 14%.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
yea i dropped about 25lbs but i still have a lot of body fat and I'm not at my goal I'm hoping this preserves some muscle and drops my bf to at least 14%.
proper diet will depict gains proper PCT will ensure that you keep said gains

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Yea I realize that now. I carb cycled a lot maybe too much. I should have gradually decreased my carbs. I know now though!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If i do a run for 6 weeks with two bottles I should have some left over do you guys just finish it off or save it for another run ? I don't want to take more than I'm supposed to. Even if I run all 6 weeks at 40mg a day I'll still have 12 pills left over. This is my first cycle. Just interested what you guys usually do. Any advice would be great thanks in advance.
Open caps, make big pile of powder, recreate scareface cocaine scene.

Problem solved.

Mystere3

Awards
What's your bf% now? Hopefully < 20%? Cycling with high bf% increases your risk of sides (especially gyno).

If you're looking to cut, you're better off using sarms like s4/gw then hormones.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
What's your bf% now? Hopefully < 20%? Cycling with high bf% increases your risk of sides (especially gyno).

If you're looking to cut, you're better off using sarms like s4/gw then hormones.
its 18% right now. dont know what s4/gw is ?

JoshR

Awards
I've red some pretty scary stuff about gw and cancer. Something like "essentially it has given cancer to mice. In just about every place mice can develop cancer"

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I've red some pretty scary stuff about gw and cancer. Something like "essentially it has given cancer to mice. In just about every place mice can develop cancer"
Yea ?

bel1

Awards
oh my SARMs again..
i would just use up the 12 at the end..

Mystere3

Awards
oh my SARMs again..
i would just use up the 12 at the end..
Novla was shown to be carcinogenic in rats too but not ppl. The doses tested would be hundreds of mg a day in ppl for years in equivalent time when you compare human to rat lifespan. That being said, if you don't feel comfortable def don't use it.

Gw isn't a sarm, it's a PPAR agonist.

Mystere3

Awards
here is a fairly in depth look at ppar's and cancer. its worth reading if you are interested in taking gw50.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2435221/
That is a good article; the take home point from it is: "However, as mentioned above, it remains unclear whether PPARs act as oncogenes or as tumor suppressors." PPARs in general are controversial medications regardless of receptor type.

Avandia (rosiglitazone) is a PPAR-gamma receptor agonist used for the treatment of diabetes that was banned for about two years but recently regained FDA approval after it was thought that it increased the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Actos (piaglitazone) is another drug that has been shown to have some strange and counterintuitive adverse effects; but is also still used to treat type 2 diabetes.

Strangely, fibrates, which bind the PPAR-a receptor, don't have the same side-effect profile as the delta and gamma receptor agonists.

In any case, GW certainly may end up having a side-effect profile that could prevent approval but it has been shown to be extremely effective in cutting and IMO doesn't carry any more risk than other medications that are used for this role. Most fat burners that are stronger than ECA (clen, T3, DNP) have more defnitively shown harm, and obviously many legal agents have much stronger evidence showing their carcinogenesis (tobacco, alcohol, salted fish, aniline dyes)

Mystere3

Awards
Hm, maybe, but then you'd think you'd see it more with sulfonylureas... Glipizide is given out like candy and you don't see increased risk of MI.

i was discussing this with a physician i know and he stated that the heart attacks were likely triggered by a hypoglycemic reaction. i tend to agree. if that is the case, the risk is possible with other glucose lowering drugs as well. i haven't research this and i dont really know if he did either but it sounds plausible.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah honestly the safest thing would be to shoot novolin while simulateously taking 30-60g of malodextrin with a 15:1 carb correction.

Slin, of course, if used improperly, is far more dangerous than anuthing else we've discussed.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a good article; the take home point from it is: "However, as mentioned above, it remains unclear whether PPARs act as oncogenes or as tumor suppressors." PPARs in general are controversial medications regardless of receptor type.

Avandia (rosiglitazone) is a PPAR-gamma receptor agonist used for the treatment of diabetes that was banned for about two years but recently regained FDA approval after it was thought that it increased the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Actos (piaglitazone) is another drug that has been shown to have some strange and counterintuitive adverse effects; but is also still used to treat type 2 diabetes.

Strangely, fibrates, which bind the PPAR-a receptor, don't have the same side-effect profile as the delta and gamma receptor agonists.

In any case, GW certainly may end up having a side-effect profile that could prevent approval but it has been shown to be extremely effective in cutting and IMO doesn't carry any more risk than other medications that are used for this role. Most fat burners that are stronger than ECA (clen, T3, DNP) have more defnitively shown harm, and obviously many legal agents have much stronger evidence showing their carcinogenesis (tobacco, alcohol, salted fish, aniline dyes)
There's complimenting herbs that aid in the correction of the wnt/b-catenin pathways. Regulates apoptosis along w BAX/BCL-2 pathway

Gotta know how to formulate people!

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
Hey guys not to hijack a thread I live in Aus and I'm about to run a cycle of epistane too but am struggling to get my hands on nolva. Im not starting until I sort out my serm sorted out, being in oz means I'm a bit nervey about importing it from the web. Any suggestions on other serms you would recommend as my sources seem to be unable to score some nolva would be awesome

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
What sites would you guys recommend for a serm ? Someone had me look up a site and it's decent . Around 55 for liquinolva

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What sites would you guys recommend for a serm ? Someone had me look up a site and it's decent . Around 55 for liquinolva
Probably OK. Google the company with the word reputable and the word legit following it. There are also forums that discuss grey and black market sources. Just not this one.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Probably OK. Google the company with the word reputable and the word legit following it. There are also forums that discuss grey and black market sources. Just not this one.
Ok thanks I'll do some more searching.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah I'd go pharma if possible; just plan ahead bc most online places take a long time.

I always keep a couple cycles worth of serm pills on hand. Btw as I mentioned before, if you ever go to Mexico, you can always buy novla and clomid in the drug stores. Some places will sell AAS which you could get in trouble for importing but no one will ever say anything about random generics.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i noticed yesterday that there are several complaints lately about products coming from various rc suppliers. just talked to a guy who has gyno after taking clomid from a place that i thought was legit. got to looking and there are several complaints as of late. makes me wonder if the same powder manufacturer put out some bunk to more than one rc company, idk.... buyer beware.
FWIW, my letro in under freaking dosed. And its from the very best RC co. I was at 2.5mg for 2 weeks and no joint or libido problems. Not to mention its only kept the rebound gyno from getting worse, but that's it.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i noticed yesterday that there are several complaints lately about products coming from various rc suppliers. just talked to a guy who has gyno after taking clomid from a place that i thought was legit. got to looking and there are several complaints as of late. makes me wonder if the same powder manufacturer put out some bunk to more than one rc company, idk.... buyer beware.
How long of a time frame we talking here? My buddy picked up some albuterol from an rc that has a medieval creature made of metal that he swears was bunk earlier in the fall.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
recently on the place that i was using and weeks to months on some of the other ones. i cant list them so you'll just have to look. idk, they are probably all selective scammers when it comes right down to it, so cant be sure if these things are intentional or not you know.
Yea thats what i told my buddy. Im waiting til i get out of college athletics before i think about start taking stuff from an RC but im still looking around to see whose credible/whose not ya know.

Mystere3

Awards
I think online pharmacy isn't a bad source if you don't need it right away.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think online pharmacy isn't a bad source if you don't need it right away.
Yea true. For some reason im even more sketched out about online pharmacies than RC co's.

Sorry for the slight derail here OP.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Need a us site for serms I'm finding all these Canadian ones that don't ship.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Need a us site for serms I'm finding all these Canadian ones that don't ship.
Can't give out sources bro. But if you look hard enough you can find a source on AM

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Can't give out sources bro. But if you look hard enough you can find a source on AM
alright thanks, i found one. now im just deciding if i want to dose 20mg preworkout, im hearing i may get headahces with it in the first week. ive done 10mg with preworkout and i feel fine. but thanks again.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I'd go pharma if possible; just plan ahead bc most online places take a long time. I always keep a couple cycles worth of serm pills on hand. Btw as I mentioned before, if you ever go to Mexico, you can always buy novla and clomid in the drug stores. Some places will sell AAS which you could get in trouble for importing but no one will ever say anything about random generics.
Pft how are they going to find a few little vials of test? I'd love to head down or Mexico , who's in?! Pharm grade errrrrthang!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW, my letro in under freaking dosed. And its from the very best RC co. I was at 2.5mg for 2 weeks and no joint or libido problems. Not to mention its only kept the rebound gyno from getting worse, but that's it.
Who?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pft how are they going to find a few little vials of test? I'd love to head down or Mexico , who's in?! Pharm grade errrrrthang!
Yea, 30-40 amps, or 3-4 10ml vials of test isn't noticeable.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are probably all selective scammers when it comes right down to it, so cant be sure if these things are intentional or not you know.
This is a possability.
Purity def is selective. I've had good and bunk from them.
Hell, they may not even know, I doubt quality control is a priority at these places.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is a possability.
Purity def is selective. I've had good and bunk from them.
Hell, they may not even know, I doubt quality control is a priority at these places.
I'm not the chemistry and endo expert like many here but I know enough to be dangerous. I know R
U. I
have never done me wrong in the past. I trust their Torem and that's saying a lot. But 2.5mg of Letro for two weeks? I had NO joint or sexual sides. And the nipple sensitivity was maintained not minimized at all.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As far as I'm concerned, if you can't totally trust them and ar-r, you cant really trust anybody. I may have just had some really bad rebound though. Its hard to say as I barely respond to ANY AI's. Why I only use Letro.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
first week done today. down 3 lbs but i look like im up in weight in my shoulders. 40mg a day