Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
jvought142

jvought142

Awards
I highly doubt that it will go through and even if it does it will only touch a small percentage of suppliers. PH's will always be available. The feds have to ban specific substances they can't just say we ban all PH's. Because whos to say its a PH? They will continue to modify compounds and stay one step ahead of the DEA. This is a billion dollar industry. its not going anywhere.

F

FeAddiction

Awards
Just my humble opinion, but PH are just a step on the road to (mostly) side effect free androgenic/anabolic compounds (SARMs are a much safer replacement). This is going to continue to evolve, leaving older generations of test boosters in the past. The government wants to ban everything, I mean I have to buy whole milk that's labeled "For pet use only" WTF?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All they need to do is grab a copy of Vida, and list every compound in the book.
Then you would really have a tough time. Though, I've thought of some compounds that aren't in Vida.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
I think one of the things that significantly hurts the world of steroids is sports. People aren't so much giving a **** or me or you use them. Its the professional athletes and the impression they have on young kids that if you take this or that youll make it to the major leagues. Sad but true. Without a Mark Mcgwire, roger clemons, jose conseco, ben johnson and marion jones we prob wouldnt be hearing bout it as much. We all know that steroids can and will change the face of sports forever. Some don't want that. Can you blame em?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
FUTURE PRISON

"what are you in here for bub?"

"caught trying to get me some epi ya feel?"

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll take a kilo of trest with a pound of dmz please.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
more xgels & agmatine cycles .. woohoo

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Matthersby wtf are you gunna do if they do ban all PHs!?!?!?!?!?!?! i know you like your pros

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think one of the things that significantly hurts the world of steroids is sports. People aren't so much giving a **** or me or you use them. Its the professional athletes and the impression they have on young kids that if you take this or that youll make it to the major leagues. Sad but true. Without a Mark Mcgwire, roger clemons, jose conseco, ben johnson and marion jones we prob wouldnt be hearing bout it as much. We all know that steroids can and will change the face of sports forever. Some don't want that. Can you blame em?
If you think elite level athletes aren't using ped's, your a bit naive.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
If you think elite level athletes aren't using ped's, your a bit naive.
^^^^ you think HGH isnt in every diet for defensive lineman? lol. mark mcgwire didnt even use illegal stuff he used andro which at the time was actally legal not a steroid

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
jvought142

jvought142

Awards
No **** they are using them I didn't say they werent. But they didnt get caught yet did they? And what are you talking about it wasn't illlegal. Any performance enhancing substance is illegal in sports. Hence the reason he got what he did. You think because the internet says super dmz is a legal PH athletes can go use it? Lol All Ph's are illegal to athletes I don't care if its a test booster.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
And no btw I don't think HGH or other compounds are in the diet of EVERY lineman. Not at all. Maybe some of them. But not all.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Matthersby wtf are you gunna do if they do ban all PHs!?!?!?!?!?!?! i know you like your pros
I'll probably just use underdosed ugl orals. Got some dbol coming so we'll see if its any good.
Oh well. I'm buying 10 of everything LGI makes in the next 6 months. Who knows how much this stuff will be worth in 5 years.

J

JoshR

Awards
Ugls will start producing the best pros illegally. You'll still be able to get them. Just like sd is still obtainable

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
Tryed messaging you man but it says your inbox is full.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
And here we are again...the funny part to me is that they are not even logical about their bans. Last one was Superdorl and p-stanz a very toxic steroid and a very very very mild one.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys think this is some how linked to the recent customs problems with raws coming out of China?

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
i thought he was jokin about mark mcguire. he was on alot more than andro. he eventually admitted it.
Yea agree with you. I lol'ed at the fact someone said he was using a "legal" substance and it was only andro. Do a little more research about what he was using. Clearly he made a huge impact in the world of steroids as I tried to state above. It doesn't matter whos on what it's that these people were actually caught using them. And it changed everything. That's all I said.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
I highly doubt any bill will go through anytime soon. I would not be stocking up on anything just yet. Plenty of time left even if it will go through.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
i'd wait till the end or close. sd could be bought for $6 a bottle the day before the ban.
SERIOUS?????? HOLY ****!!!!! lets see 2004 lol i didnt even know what a barbell felt like lol.... damn and im paying 40$ for my source ;)

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
no 2012, and i paid more. i didn't wait until the end. i wish i had. lol
damn i started lifting at the end of 2012. haha well id still pay my source full 40$ even if he/she got it at 6$ a pop. lol if they ban epi,msten,dmz and all the good ones somehow im putting down 250$ on as much as i can....

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
i thought he was jokin about mark mcguire. he was on alot more than andro. he eventually admitted it.
lol he used more but he actually used to OG andro! a reporter spotted it in his locker thats how it got the ball rolling on seeing if he cheated

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to stock up on every good legal Ph known to man

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
subed for updates

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ you think HGH isnt in every diet for defensive lineman? lol. mark mcgwire didnt even use illegal stuff he used andro which at the time was actally legal not a steroid
McGwire was on AAS, no just Andro. He even admitted to it recently.

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
No **** they are using them I didn't say they werent. But they didnt get caught yet did they? And what are you talking about it wasn't illlegal. Any performance enhancing substance is illegal in sports. Hence the reason he got what he did. You think because the internet says super dmz is a legal PH athletes can go use it? Lol All Ph's are illegal to athletes I don't care if its a test booster.
Pretty much everything you say here is incorrect.

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
damn i started lifting at the end of 2012. haha well id still pay my source full 40$ even if he/she got it at 6$ a pop. lol if they ban epi,msten,dmz and all the good ones somehow im putting down 250$ on as much as i can....
You started lifting a little over a year ago and you're already using gear?

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
nope. read the specifics of the bill. if this goes through it will give the dea new broad power to ban whatever they want quickly. thats the main point of it. and broad legislation can be written to ban all anabolic steroids. this will likely be the end of otc steroids. some of the states wrote laws on synthetic cannabinoids that cover just about every possible combination of the synthetic structure that can be produced. the town i live in wrote a law that states that is is illegal to sell anything that resembles synthetic cannabis. this could be easily done with anabolics.
The "natural" supplement industry is a huge proponent of this bill and any other legislation that reduces the availability of hormonal products. A previous poster in the thread said something about more runs of X-Gels and Anabeta or something to the like, and that's the precise reason they support it. As lucrative as the industry already is, it will surge even further if all of these legal and easily-obtainable hormonal products are eliminated. The flip side is that it will also push more folks, such as myself, to the black market, something the Feds may or may not foresee. But it's a huge win for the natural industry regardless.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
i'd wait till the end or close. sd could be bought for $6 a bottle the day before the ban.
Others may have seen this....10*6....60 he he he

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "natural" supplement industry is a huge proponent of this bill and any other legislation that reduces the availability of hormonal products. A previous poster in the thread said something about more runs of X-Gels and Anabeta or something to the like, and that's the precise reason they support it. As lucrative as the industry already is, it will surge even further if all of these legal and easily-obtainable hormonal products are eliminated. The flip side is that it will also push more folks, such as myself, to the black market, something the Feds may or may not foresee. But it's a huge win for the natural industry regardless.
If you think xgels work as well as any legal hormones you're insane

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
For those guys who are saying this is unlikely to pass, think of how many steroid control acts have been written into law in the past twenty years and how many products we've watched disappear from store shelves. This is one of the few bipartisan issues remaining for Washington; republicans and democrats are united in their disdain for anything that even resembles a steroid in its structure or its effect, and the ignorance of the general public makes the steroid issue political gold. In fact, our one hope might be for the President to come out in strong support of the bill, in which case the republican House may reject it. But prepare for a future without such easy access to orals and topicals.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For those guys who are saying this is unlikely to pass, think of how many steroid control acts have been written into law in the past twenty years and how many products we've watched disappear from store shelves. This is one of the few bipartisan issues remaining for Washington; republicans and democrats are united in their disdain for anything that even resembles a steroid in its structure or its effect, and the ignorance of the general public makes the steroid issue political gold. In fact, our one hope might be for the President to come out in strong support of the bill, in which case the republican House may reject it. But prepare for a future without such easy access to orals and topicals.
100% agree. They still have a hard-on for this stuff after Lance Armstrong. "Now our kids think all their heroes have to use steroydz to win so they're gonna walk down to Vitamin World and buy steroydz"

W

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Dear China and the UK,
Enjoy all our future monies.

That is all.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
You started lifting a little over a year ago and you're already using gear?
im 10lbs under you and never used actually yet......soooo? lol i started lifting seriously dec2012 and now im 210 12percent natty so.....lol i know what im doing

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
i looked it up. these senators are the ones that introduced the same or similar bill in july of 2012. cant say for sure what stalled it, but my best guess would be the fighting that erupted over the affordable healthcare act, aka obamacare. not sure though.
we try and ban hormones that are used by people who go to the gym....yet we dont ban the mcdonalds that makes us americans fat.....ok..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100% agree. They still have a hard-on for this stuff after Lance Armstrong. "Now our kids think all their heroes have to use steroydz to win so they're gonna walk down to Vitamin World and buy steroydz"
Well its true, if you want to be the best, your going to have to beat everyone else ( at the top) on ped's.

You will not get to that level without it.
The sooner the public realizes and accepts this, the better.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here is some info on the 2012 bill. i'm confident the 2014 one is the same.

WASHINGTON, July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- In response to the introduction today of the Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act (DASCA) by Senators Orrin Hatch (R-UT) and Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI), the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), the leading trade association representing the dietary supplement industry, issued the following statement.

Statement by Steve Mister, President & CEO, CRN:
"CRN strongly supports the Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act (DASCA), a bill that will protect consumers by providing the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) with new enforcement tools to identify and quickly respond when new designer anabolic steroids are created and marketed as dietary supplements when they are in fact illegal drugs. This legislation will allow DEA to target substances whose chemical structures mimic other anabolic steroids and whose manufacturers and marketers promote their anabolic or muscle-building effects and give DEA new authority to remove them from the market as controlled substances.
CRN has consistently called on Congress and government agencies to enact and enforce laws that help eliminate illegal products masquerading as dietary supplements and to prosecute the criminals who manufacture and sell them. For example, CRN was instrumental in helping pass the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004, and has urged Congress to further tighten the controlled substance laws to prevent new anabolic steroids from being introduced. In December 2010, CRN, along with four additional dietary supplement trade associations, joined forces with FDA to raise awareness about the significant public health problems posed by adulterated products illegally marketed as dietary supplements and heighten enforcement efforts targeting those illegal products. Bodybuilding products unlawfully containing anabolic steroids are one of the categories receiving heightened review by FDA.
CRN is proud to work with Senator Hatch and Senator Whitehouse on this critical issue. Misbranded products that contain designer anabolic steroids present serious health risks to consumers, particularly young men who may be unaware of the dangers of anabolic steroid use. When marketers sell new unapproved steroids under the guise of supplements, it is not only dangerous for consumers, but disparages responsible dietary supplement companies producing and selling legitimate, high quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance. We pledge to do what we can to help pass this important legislation."
Note to Editor: The Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), founded in 1973, is a Washington, D.C.-based trade association representing dietary supplement manufacturers and ingredient suppliers. In addition to complying with a host of federal and state regulations governing dietary supplements in the areas of manufacturing, marketing, quality control and safety, our 75+ manufacturer and supplier members also agree to adhere to additional voluntary guidelines as well as CRN's Code of Ethics. Visit Council for Responsible Nutrition-The Science Behind the Supplements .
SOURCE Council for Responsible Nutrition
Copyright (C) 2012 PR Newswire. All rights reserved

July 26, 2012 Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2012 Introduced; Would Bulk Up Federal Anabolic Steroid Controls

By Larry K. Houck -

Senators Orrin Hatch (R-UT) and Sheldon Whitehorse (D-RI) introduced legislation on July 25, 2012, that would amend the definition of "anabolic steroid" under the Federal Controlled Substances Act ("CSA&rdquo and expressly add twenty-seven additional anabolic steroids to schedule III. The proposed "Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2012" (S. 3431) ("2012 Act&rdquo would significantly increase Drug Enforcement Administration ("DEA&rdquo control over drugs and substances that meet anabolic steroid criteria. If enacted, the 2012 Act would be the third major federal legislative action impacting anabolic steroids since 1990. Congress passed the Anabolic Steroid Control Acts of 1990 and 2004 that placed certain anabolic steroids into schedule III of the CSA, expanding DEA's authority to regulate such substances.

Passage of the 2012 Act would similarly add twenty-seven anabolic steroids, their salts and esters, to schedule III of the CSA. Placement of anabolic steroids in schedule III subjects manufacturers, distributors, dispensers such as pharmacies and physicians, importers, exporters, and anyone in possession of the scheduled anabolic steroids to the applicable provisions of the CSA and its implementing regulations that establish registration, recordkeeping/reporting and security requirements as well as administrative, civil and criminal sanctions.

The 2012 Act would expand the definition of anabolic steroids to include a drug or hormonal substance (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids and dehydroepiandrosterone) "derived from, or has a chemical structure substantially similar to" anabolic steroids listed under the CSA if: the drug or substance has been created or manufactured with the intent of producing a drug or other substance that promotes muscle growth or causes a pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone; or the drug or substance has been, or is intended to be marketed or otherwise promoted in a manner suggesting that consumption will promote muscle growth or any pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone. The 2012 Act would exclude herbs and other botanicals, "a concentrate, metabolite, or extract of, or a constituent isolated directly from" herbs or botanicals that are dietary ingredients for purposes of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.

The 2012 Act would also authorize DEA to issue a temporary order for up to two years (that could be extended six additional months) adding a drug or other substance to the list of anabolic steroids in schedule III if it finds that the drug or substance satisfies the Act's criteria as an anabolic steroid. Adding the drug or substance to the list of anabolic steroids "will assist in preventing the unlawful importation, manufacture, distribution, or dispensing of such drug or other substance." The Act would also consider a drug or other substance not temporarily or permanently listed as an anabolic steroid in any criminal, civil or administrative proceeding arising under the CSA that satisfies the anabolic steroid criteria. This could occur if, for example, such product was promoted for muscle growth. The Act would also require anabolic steroids and products containing anabolic steroids to bear a label identifying such contents. Lastly, the Act would also subject violators to specific civil and/or criminal penalties including up to $500,000 per violation and imprisonment of up to ten years.

DEA Deputy Assistant Administrator Joseph Rannazzisi, stated in testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs, "[t]he use of anabolic steroids or dietary supplements that contain anabolic steroids or designer steroids, in high doses that boost, alter or derive from testosterone may trigger numerous adverse health effects in the human body including liver toxicity, baldness, uncontrolled rage and heart attacks."

The Council for Responsible Nutrition and American Herbal Products Association have issued statements endorsing the measure (here and here).

The 2012 Act has been referred to the Senate Committee on the Judiciary.

FDA Law Blog: Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2012 Introduced; Would Bulk Up Federal Anabolic Steroid Controls

5***945;-Androstan-3,6,17-trione;
Androst-4-ene-3,6,17-trione;
Androsta-1,4,6-triene-3,17-dione;
6-bromo-androstan-3,17-dione;
6-bromo-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione;
4-chloro-17***945;-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17***946;-diol;
4-chloro-17***945;-methyl-androst-4-ene-3***946;,17***946;-diol;
4-chloro-17***945;-methyl-17***946;-hydroxy-androst-4-en-3-one;
4-chloro-17***945;-methyl-17***946;-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3,11-dione;
4-chloro-17***945;-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17***946;-diol;
2***945;,17***945;-dimethyl-17***946;-hydroxy-5***945;-androstan-3-one;
2***945;,17***945;-dimethyl-17***946;-hydroxy-5***946;-androstan-3-one;
2***945;,3***945;-epithio-17***945;-methyl-5***945;-androstan-17***946;-ol;
[3,2-c]-furazan-5***945;-androstan-17***946;-ol;
3***946;-hydroxy-estra-4,9,11-trien-17-one;
17***945;-methyl-androst-2-ene-3,17***946;-diol;
17***945;-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17***946;-diol;
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione;
18a-Homo-3-hydroxy-estra-2,5(10)-dien-17-one;
6***945;-Methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17-dione;
17***945;-Methyl-androstan-3-hydroxyimine-17***946;-ol;
17***945;-Methyl-5***945;-androstan-17***946;-ol;
17***946;-Hydroxy-androstano[2,3-d]isoxazole;
17***946;-Hydroxy-androstano[3,2-c]isoxazole;
4-Hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3,17-dione
[3,2-c]pyrazole-5***945;-androstan-17***946;-ol;
[3,2-c]pyrazole-androst-4-en-17***946;-ol;
[3,2-c]pyrazole-5***945;-androstan-17***946;-ol;

http://www.hpm.com/pdf/blog/s3431.pdf (For the full list without the *** for the isomer)
I think this time the have a better understanding how these companies are operating as well. Sell for 6 month, tgen fold and start over with new name and same products. I have a feeling this time it will pass

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I think this time the have a better understanding how these companies are operating as well. Sell for 6 month, tgen fold and start over with new name and same products. I have a feeling this time it will pass
i hope not and if so the companies find another way around it! theres only so many bottles i can buy before they ban!!! haha im gunna start a freezer of just PHs...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well its true, if you want to be the best, your going to have to beat everyone else ( at the top) on ped's.

You will not get to that level without it.
The sooner the public realizes and accepts this, the better.
Its always about "the children"
They will never realize that everyone cheats because most of the idiot public actually believe what these buffoons are saying.
Sadly Bigger, Faster, Stronger is only being watched by those of us that already love ped's.

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what you said. Professional sports, olympics and all the other similar **** is the culprit