- Novadex at 40/20/10/10
- Post Cyle 3X by Vital Labs, 2 caps daily
- Fish Oils

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great! Thank for doing some research before posting!

The only things I would comment on is I don't think 40mg nolva is needed the first week. Maybe the first 3 days if you really want to, then bump it down to 20.

Also, if you have the funds, add in Reduce XT during week 3 of your pct in order to combat increased cortisol levels.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I would start at 30, and continue for 6 weeks working towards 40. Otherwise I like warbirds suggestions too

Earl001

Awards
Awesome! good information GREATLY Appreciated!

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
I agree with with the above posts. I would personally add a joint supp containing hyaluronic acid on cycle, it's good stuff, and some creatine mono in pct.

illiam09

illiam09

Awards
So heres my first cycle....let me know what you guys think

Epi2a3a by Vital Labs
- 5 week cycle at 20/30/30/40/50
- AI Sports nutrition Cycle Support
- Fish Oils
- Protein

PCT
- Novadex at 40/20/10/10
- Post Cyle 3X by Vital Labs, 2 caps daily
- Fish Oils

hey Earl, i am moving and happened to find a bottle of EPI 2a,3a in the back of a drawer...now i cant remember if i dumped it out and filled it with something else. can you tell me what a pill looks like so i can know if this stuff is what it is supposed to be. thanks

Earl001

Awards
hey Earl, i am moving and happened to find a bottle of EPI 2a,3a in the back of a drawer...now i cant remember if i dumped it out and filled it with something else. can you tell me what a pill looks like so i can know if this stuff is what it is supposed to be. thanks

Hey I apologize for the late response. It's a medium size capsule, clear, with white ingredients in it. Hope that helps

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 9
Post Cycle Therapy 10
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 7