Planning ahead - triumph/mithras

timper

timper

Awards
So I'm coming out of my epi/tren cycle now, and I couldn't even make it through because of the sides (mainly gyno flare up). So now I'm looking to plan out a mithras and triumphalis cycle. My question would be, would this be too hard on my liver? And for anyone that's tried these how are the sides?

Looking like ;
Triumph - 45/45/60/60/60/60
Mithras - 15/15/15/20/20/20

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
So I'm coming out of my epi/tren cycle now, and I couldn't even make it through because of the sides (mainly gyno flare up). So now I'm looking to plan out a mithras and triumphalis cycle. My question would be, would this be too hard on my liver? And for anyone that's tried these how are the sides?

Looking like ;
Triumph - 45/45/60/60/60/60
Mithras - 15/15/15/20/20/20
6 weeks on mithras seems a bit much. I've run both, mithras was hard on lethargy and triumph was not really harsh at all. But I wouldn't stack them.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Which one was better for lean mass for you?
I only ran 4 weeks on both so mithras was better, but that's probably just because it kicked in faster (and I low dosed triumph the first half). Also both are dry IMO.

timper

timper

Awards
So how would you run mithras dosage wise if I did stack for the last 4 weeks? 15/15/15/20?

timper

timper

Awards
Ya but that would leave me with a second bottle with 82 caps left haha

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
OP your doses look fine. I will be running the same myself in late spring.
I love Triumph at 60.
Mithras stacks well at 15-20.

you may find that you are just fine at 45+15.
6 weeks is a good run.

keep on the H2O and run a liver support if concerned with liver tox. Maybe look into Aegis.
another good cycle support is Antaeus Labs Talos.

go of it, enjoy it and go hit those goals!!!

timper

timper

Awards
Ya I will actually be running aegis, and just some cycle armor with it. Then pct is tamox 90/60/60/30, with some d-pol and I always have letro on hand incase but I almost never need it.

timper

timper

Awards
Like I said though I'm planning ahead. I'll be starting in like a month and a bit and I'll probably log it for ****s

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Ya I will actually be running aegis, and just some cycle armor with it. Then pct is tamox 90/60/60/30, with some d-pol and I always have letro on hand incase but I almost never need it.
I'm guessing you meant to say toremifene. Sorry to sidetrack your thread, but what ancillaries did you run with the Epi/Tren cycle? What dosages did you run? How far into the cycle did you get it?

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
I ran Triumph stacked with LGI Stano for 6 weeks and it was great. A very effective lean recomp. Pretty easy on the sides, a smooth ride. My avatar pic was me at about week 5.

timper

timper

Awards
I had prami on hand and started it when the gyno flare up started, and I had arimadex that I was using e3d at .25. Also ya my bad, I did mean torem I ran epi at 40/40/40, and tren at 60/60/60. Got 3 weeks in and I couldn't bring the gyno down so I stopped and got right into pct. So far it's still hanging around in my right nip a bit haha

timper

timper

Awards
I ran Triumph stacked with LGI Stano for 6 weeks and it was great. A very effective lean recomp. Pretty easy on the sides, a smooth ride. My avatar pic was me at about week 5.
What did you run the stano at?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I had prami on hand and started it when the gyno flare up started, and I had arimadex that I was using e3d at .25. Also ya my bad, I did mean torem I ran epi at 40/40/40, and tren at 60/60/60. Got 3 weeks in and I couldn't bring the gyno down so I stopped and got right into pct. So far it's still hanging around in my right nip a bit haha
Sounds like this was preexisting gyno that the cycle aggravated? Curious as I'm interested in running one of these tren prohormones in the future but obviously want to avoid this kind of misfortune.

timper

timper

Awards
Sounds like this was preexisting gyno that the cycle aggravated? Curious as I'm interested in running one of these tren prohormones in the future but obviously want to avoid this kind of misfortune.
I'm pretty gyno prone, and ya I have a bit in my right nip from a past (poorly done) cycle. I thought I may be able to get by with prami and all but it got a bit outta control on me. It's all pretty much gone now except for the lump I had before. I'd say if you've never had any problems with gyno to go for it, that third week in I started feeling like a monster.

timper

timper

Awards
Just ordering everything and have to ask, how is the libido on triumph? Will I need to take something extra to keep it up?

bel1

Awards
Just ordering everything and have to ask, how is the libido on triumph? Will I need to take something extra to keep it up?
you're running the stano with it right?
should be fine then

bel1

Awards
you wood lose some libido from suppression but it should happen mid cycle and wouldn't be that bad..

timper

timper

Awards
So I didn't wanna start a new thread but I've held off on ordering because I caught wind of these mithras nanoparticles and I've got time to spare. How you think it would stack up 45 or 60 triumph, with .5ml of mithras nano for six weeks?

Mystere3

Awards
Is there any reason you want to stack these two? I feel like you'd get better results with stacking one or the other with trenavar.

timper

timper

Awards
i tried a tren supp last cycle and got mad gyno flare up. I'm just looking for a lean bulk cycle and i know im going with triumphalis as my "base" PH and i was planning to just run the old mithras but why bother when the nanoparticles are coming out. Just dont know about dosing or if its a good idea haha my other idea was like a low dosed msten along with it.

Mystere3

Awards
Honestly I would consider stacking hexadrone with triumph. Stacking two methyls increases your risk of sides. Otherwise why not run JUST the new Mithras as it's stronger than triumph?

timper

timper

Awards
im not overly worried about sides. ive had liver values and everything done and my doc says im pristine condition. but i just really wanna try triumph..so maybe i'll just run triumph with something this cycle and save the mithras for a solo run. I just dont know what would be synergistic with triumph for the lean gains..

Mystere3

Awards
You just said you got gyno, that's a side that's worsened by stacking methyls too. I wouldn't worry too much about it with a mild, non-aromatizable compound like triumph, tho. Mithras is a bit more powerful tho and rebound gyno would be a concern.

Hexadrone, 11-oxo, katanadrol, stano, furaza, sarms would all stack well.

timper

timper

Awards
aight i think im just gonna suck it up and try dienazone with it. AI wise would you say aromisin or letro? i dont want to hinder gains and ive never tried aromisin but its not supposed to crush estro like letro does

Mystere3

Awards
aight i think im just gonna suck it up and try dienazone with it. AI wise would you say aromisin or letro? i dont want to hinder gains and ive never tried aromisin but its not supposed to crush estro like letro does
Well it depends what caused your gyno. If it was estrogen, I'd start with aromasin and move up to letro if necessary. If it's prolactin, which tren can do, then use inhibit p or caber.

timper

timper

Awards
ya i think just to be safe i'll grab some letro, and then inhibit-p also to be on the safe side. What would you say dosage wise on the dienezone for 6 weeks?

Mystere3

Awards
You prolly know this but you can (and prob should) run the inhibit p on cycle but don't run the letro unless you feel like you're starting to get gyno.

ya i think just to be safe i'll grab some letro, and then inhibit-p also to be on the safe side. What would you say dosage wise on the dienezone for 6 weeks?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
So I didn't wanna start a new thread but I've held off on ordering because I caught wind of these mithras nanoparticles and I've got time to spare. How you think it would stack up 45 or 60 triumph, with .5ml of mithras nano for six weeks?
the new nano-mithras is dosed at 25mg/ml. Plus the nano delivery is much more efficient, kicks in faster etc.

also - word from the manufacture is the particles came out even smaller than expected so that means its gonna have even more kick than anticipated. I am not trying to hype this by any means, more a word of caution because the initial capped version now has a rep for being under dosed; we would hate to see anyone over compensate with the new nano-Mithras.

for you cycle run Triumph at 45 - 60 and run nano-Mithras by itself starting at .5ml and ramp up after a week or two as needed.
if you absolutely have your heart set on stacking, start low (.25ml) and work up, and keep triumph no higher than 45.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
6 weeks on mithras seems a bit much. I've run both, mithras was hard on lethargy and triumph was not really harsh at all. But I wouldn't stack them.

How would you compare the two?