High blood pressure from PH'S

K

ketchup head

Banned
Awards
Is there an effective way to counter the high blood pressure caused by Pro-Hormones?

B

BigPJ

Awards
well, im sure you've heard of hawthorn berry and stufff like that, but th best thing i can recommend is keeping your weight down - fucking stay ripped while on a ph cycle and reap the rewards---- seriously, keeping your weight donw on a ph cycle will keep your bp low if your worried about it - be healthy and bp is no issue

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I am taking SD right now, and it has caused my systolic blood pressuer to jump pretty high. I normally sit around 100-110/65-70 but i measured tonight and sys came back around 137. I guess that explains the couple of mild nosebleeds I have had. Granted the reading could be wrong since it was one of those crap ones in the pharmacy area at your local grocery store.

R

Renton405

Awards
I get this too...Blood pressure, prostate, liver, and elevated cholesteral is all the common symptoms...

S

Swole

Board Supporter
Awards
While "on" I take 10g fish oil ED, 4g Hawthorn ED, Vit E, Pro-Liver, and saw palmetto. Drink lots of water and like BigPJ said, keep the excess weight to a minimum.

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
Some people have also recommended celery seed extract on here. Run a search.

It seems that with a lot of these (e.g. hawthorn berry extract), you need to start running them several weeks before your cycle in order for them to have an effect.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
4g of Hawthorn? Are you buying this in bulk somewhere?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hawethorne is nice but as others stated it has to be started weel in advance of a cycle to be of benefit.

Celery seed is EXCELLENT for cycles as it works immediately. It has the added benefits of being a mild diuretic, vasodialator, muscle relaxant and analgesic. It'll keep down some of the bloat from wet cycles and relax muscles that are sore from training.

A standarized extract might be hard to find locally. It can be found online at several sources and in bulk at viable-herbal.com. I've been buying just plain old celery seeds, grinding them in a coffee grinder and capping them. Seems to work quite well but I imagine a standardized extract will work better.

S

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks Bioman for the info! Just purchased some celery
seed extract. As I get older I seem to have more probs
with AAS and HBP (mild). So anything that helps is a plus!

A

azurescen

Awards
i have high BP issues too with ph's. i've had great results from coQ10 at 60mgs per day. it's also supposed to help lower blood lipids significantly.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking 100mg ED of coQ10 hope that lowers my systolic levels a few notches since SD raises it about 30-40 points

Last edited:
SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I just started taking coQ10 hope that lowers my systolic levels a few notches since SD raises it about 30-40 points

Let us know how this works for you.

C12 milk peptides (as found in Twinlab's Blood Pressure Control) work great. Big Verunda did a log and I also ran this for a few weeks (even while on SD). It took 4 days for it to start kicking in but definitely worked well.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Is Twinlab the only option... have been looking...

T

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do cardio....

im on M1T/4-AD and my BP has been stable the whole time. im on week 4 now am up 13lbs and been doing cardio regularly.

my last bulker (S1+) i did no cardio and had serious BP issues...i felt like there was a 100lb weight on my chest.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Cardio definitely helps. But for those of use who are predisposed to high BP, you need something extra when using PH/PS, thermogenics (or when you get really pissed). Having some supps in the arsenal as a safety measure is a good idea.

R

Rastar

Awards
My last PP/SD split cycle I was out of town day after cycle ended. I didn't have a place to check BP, but it must have been through the roof because my nose started bleeding for about 5 days, a few times per day. And it was bleeding really hard - out of both sides which isn't normal for me. I would pinch a few minutes longer than my usual minute or two or it would start gushing again. By the time I checked my BP about 5 or 6 days later, I was 155/90. Next time I'll cut cycle to 3 weeks instead of 5 or use celery seed extract.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Celery seed is EXCELLENT for cycles as it works immediately. It has the added benefits of being a mild diuretic, vasodialator, muscle relaxant and analgesic. It'll keep down some of the bloat from wet cycles and relax muscles that are sore from training.

at what dose?