will i make gains off this cycle?(m-lmg/epi)

brahski

Awards
past history - superdrol solo, epi solo

week 1 - m-lmg 60mg epi 30mg test e 1000
week 2 - m-lmg 60mg epi 30mg test e 250
week 3 - m-lmg 60mg epi 60mg test e 250
week 4 - m-lmg 60mg epi 60mg test e 500
week 5 - test e 500
week 6 - test prop 500 all the way to week 10

so PHs will only be 4 weeks. am running liver support and have AI and hcg on hand.

from what I've read m-lmg is best taken at 75 but I hope 60 still serves me well because thats all i got.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would personally add inhibit P in with LMG
Lol at over the counter products for prolactin.

Get some caber or prami.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
prami is costing me quite a bit.. is it highly likely ill have prolactin issues with m-lmg?
It can cost. Yes possibly.

DNA24

Awards
past history - superdrol solo, epi solo week 1 - m-lmg 60mg epi 30mg test e 1000 week 2 - m-lmg 60mg epi 30mg test e 250 week 3 - m-lmg 60mg epi 60mg test e 250 week 4 - m-lmg 60mg epi 60mg test e 500 week 5 - test e 500 week 6 - test prop 500 all the way to week 10 so PHs will only be 4 weeks. am running liver support and have AI and hcg on hand. from what I've read m-lmg is best taken at 75 but I hope 60 still serves me well because thats all i got.
Why are you dosing Test E at 1,000 mg week 1? Isn't 1 gram of Test very high for a first inject cycle? Im curious to the reasoning as I just started my first cycle and would like to know the benefits of such a high dose. Thanks.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you dosing Test E at 1,000 mg week 1? Isn't 1 gram of Test very high for a first inject cycle? Im curious to the reasoning as I just started my first cycle and would like to know the benefits of such a high dose. Thanks.
Yes test e at 1g a week is stupid insane for a first test cycle. I'm subbed for gyno pic's

DNA24

Awards
Yes test e at 1g a week is stupid insane for a first test cycle. I'm subbed for gyno pic's
I did and still doing a lot of research before I got started and didn't read anywhere to dose so high for the first week. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something. Maybe it's a typo and meant 100 mg for week 1, who knows...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No! The cycle itself wont add gains...

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Wut? It's not guaranteed? Like a baseball bat guaranteed to hit 20 home runs.

brahski

Awards
I did and still doing a lot of research before I got started and didn't read anywhere to dose so high for the first week. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something. Maybe it's a typo and meant 100 mg for week 1, who knows...
oh.. previous history i mentioned was only prohormones.. i have run 1 test cycle before. 1000 because I want to frontload, but may do 750 instead

JD261985

Banned
Awards
No you won't see any gains unfortunately with this cycle

brahski

Awards
It can cost. Yes possibly.
what shoudl i do.. should i just not run this ph and go only with the test? i paid 90 for the ph so going to take a big hit.. or should i order the prami but that will be a hit as well...

halp me guys

ngtmarpete

Awards
oh.. previous history i mentioned was only prohormones.. i have run 1 test cycle before. 1000 because I want to frontload, but may do 750 instead
You can bump up you Test E to 1500mg that first week and it will not do a damn thing for you when it comes to front loading. Test E is a slow acting ester, while Prop is fast acting. I would start off with the Prop and E from week one. After about 4/5 weeks you can drop the Prop, and go to straight Test E. Or, if you want a serious front loader just grab some Anadrol :D and stack the with 500mg of Test E

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what shoudl i do.. should i just not run this ph and go only with the test? i paid 90 for the ph so going to take a big hit.. or should i order the prami but that will be a hit as well...

halp me guys
Do like the rest of the poor people do. Wait to cycle until you have everything you need for the cycle. Tax returns are coming so you should be ready to run this at the proper doses with the proper ancillaries in no time.

Crap, when I worked in dialysis, it took me 6 months at a time to build a cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do like the rest of the poor people do. Wait to cycle until you have everything you need for the cycle. Tax returns are coming so you should be ready to run this at the proper doses with the proper ancillaries in no time.

Crap, when I worked in dialysis, it took me 6 months at a time to build a cycle.
Takes me a while also.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
if you dont want to spend any more cash, just drop the lmg and the epi and keep it for another time. use the prop in the beginning with the test e. like 200 of prop and 400 of testE for 4 weeks . then drop the prop, and run the test E @400-500 for the remainder. or run the epi @ 30-50 ed for the first 4 weeks with the prop and test E if you still want to stack an oral with the test. i'd run 1/2 of the epi you already have for 4 weeks, and save the rest for the next time. ever how many mg a day that comes to. i dont see lmg doing much good with the test. the only reason i ever run it is to add an aromatizing compound to a dry one.
epi +lmg aint bad for an oral only cycle imo, but i really think the majority of the gains come from the epi, not lmg.
^what he said.^
Epi@40/day 1-4
Prop@50 EOD 1-5
Test@400 EW 1-10

brahski

Awards
You can bump up you Test E to 1500mg that first week and it will not do a damn thing for you when it comes to front loading. Test E is a slow acting ester, while Prop is fast acting. I would start off with the Prop and E from week one. After about 4/5 weeks you can drop the Prop, and go to straight Test E. Or, if you want a serious front loader just grab some Anadrol :D and stack the with 500mg of Test E
hmm i see. I was misinformed. I will try to start off with prop then.

yeah bro its just that I have an ACL surgery I need to get over with and im pushing it back so I can sneak a cycle in.. so sooner the better

if you dont want to spend any more cash, just drop the lmg and the epi and keep it for another time. use the prop in the beginning with the test e. like 200 of prop and 400 of testE for 4 weeks . then drop the prop, and run the test E @400-500 for the remainder. or run the epi @ 30-50 ed for the first 4 weeks with the prop and test E if you still want to stack an oral with the test. i'd run 1/2 of the epi you already have for 4 weeks, and save the rest for the next time. ever how many mg a day that comes to. i dont see lmg doing much good with the test. the only reason i ever run it is to add an aromatizing compound to a dry one.
epi +lmg aint bad for an oral only cycle imo, but i really think the majority of the gains come from the epi, not lmg.
thanks for the insight bro. the epi and lmg are mixed in the same capsule so unfortunately I won't be able to do just epi.
so my options would be, instead of picking up prami pick up test p and run it like you said while dropping the phs... or.. i guess thats my best course then huh.. i didn't knwo I would need prami thought that having an AI on hand would keep things under control

brahski

Awards
well..... you aint makin sense with ur math. in ur op u said 30mg of epi going up to 60mg with the lmg staying the same mg's. so how is it a combined capsule? and the test prop @500mg ew at the end, so why would you need to buy more to run it in the beginning @ a lesser dose?
how bout u quit f*ckin with people dude.
oh.. yeah because I have some leftover epi from when i ran it last.. enough to up it for two weeks. my bad.. as for the test prop at the end I dont have it yet was going to get it in a few wks

brahski

Awards
so either I can spend on prop or prami.. if i spend on prop then I would run it ilke you suggested.. if i spend on prami then i stick to the OP.. i really would rather not spend on prami though because I still need to pickup the prop.. so maybe i should just take the hit on the PH and do a test only cycle i uno

brahski

Awards
hmm ok thanks bro that def helps. ill look around for some more epi or other compounds you mentioned but if im not able to find a cheap source do you think id make better gains off the lmg and epi with a test base wks 1-4 and 500mg test 4-10 OR cut my losses on the oral i bought and just run a full test cycle at 500/wk?. but yeah good point ill try not to overthink this just want to make sure I get in a good run because wont be able to cycle again for a while after this

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i meant.. will i see good gains lol
What im trying to get at is the products themselves wont equal gains. Whats your diet, training?