First Halodrol cycle. Need suggestion on OTC PCT and other

coltello

Awards
As the title states, I'm going for my first cycle of Halodrol(50mg from Novacharge).
Planned to stay pretty low, 50/50/50/50. I'm on milk thistle, Liv52 DS and fatty acids from two weeks.

Now the questions:

-Since the HD I've got come in 50mg caps, when will be the best time to take it?
-How much milk Thistle and Liv52 DS should I take on cycle(I've plenty of both)?
-Can I still have cardio sessions(60min running per session, 3 a week)?

Regarding the pct:

Unfortunately I only have access to OTC products, so I got 6-bromo from Fusion Supplements...

-Since HD is pretty mild(and the dosage is quite low) would 6b be enough?
-How should I plan taking 6bromo, and how long?
-Other precautions?

Thanks in advance,
Cheers.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As the title states, I'm going for my first cycle of Halodrol(50mg from Novacharge).
Planned to stay pretty low, 50/50/50/50. I'm on milk thistle, Liv52 DS and fatty acids from two weeks.

Unfortunately I only have access to OTC products, so I got 6-bromo from Fusion Supplements...
If you have a computer with internet connection you have access to a real PCT serm. No excuses. I mean that is a light cycle and you will probably be ok but why take a chance? Seriously, the Clomid I get cost less than that 6-bromo you have.

coltello

Awards
If you have a computer with internet connection you have access to a real PCT serm. No excuses. I mean that is a light cycle and you will probably be ok but why take a chance? Seriously, the Clomid I get cost less than that 6-bromo you have.
Thanks for your reply.
I'm writing from Europe: there's no way to get it legally here, so pass over this.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
50mgs for 4 weeks is a waste of a first cycle

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run it for 6 weeks and get a serm. You might be able to get away without a serm buy I would still get one. It's easy to get and cheap. If you can purchase a cycle you can purchase a serm.

Also if they're 50mg pills (btw that sucks) take it pre workout and on off days in the Am.

coltello

Awards
50mgs for 4 weeks is a waste of a first cycle
Not looking for huge gains, just a slight push limiting sides and hepatoxicity.

Run it for 6 weeks and get a serm. You might be able to get away without a serm buy I would still get one. It's easy to get and cheap. If you can purchase a cycle you can purchase a serm.

Also if they're 50mg pills (btw that sucks) take it pre workout and on off days in the Am.
As I said before, I can get a SERM here. 6b should be enough at this low dosage. Shouldn't be?
So, not the same time al days? I wo in the late afternoon.
And what about cardio?

Jainswor

Awards
You can find a SERM

Mate, I live in Europe and with a google search 3 months ago I ordered 2 different SERMs from 2 different companies. Both delivered in about 10 days. They are very easy to find without a prescription online and also affordable. The drug control laws are much more relaxed in Europe than they are in North America, I've lived there too.

You may not need a SERM for such a short and mild cycle, but they are easily available if you want them.

david111jr

Awards
I recently came off mutant plexx and as a pct I used purus labs pct and a natural test booster from firstpharm

Mystere3

Awards
I recently came off mutant plexx and as a pct I used purus labs pct and a natural test booster from firstpharm
Better start looking for coupons for Victoria's Secret... That's nowhere near an appropriate pct.

That sounds like the worst stack ever, who came up with that dosing? 4 methyls including methylsten? Lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If your trying to show us how much a rebellious bada$$ you are then you failed miserably. Sounds like you even knew that you Should use a serm? I think a case of gyno would teach you a much needed lesson. PH and steroids are not a joke, and they need to be treated with respect otherwise they can be very dangerous. And not taking every PH known to man and putting in one pill.

bomb

Awards
hello ,

i am also from Europe and I want to tell u something ( this is without trolling)

I did an hdrol cycle and had the same thoughts about pct as yiu have now ( I just had 6bromo and something dor cortisol)
My cycle was planned for 8 weeks ( 25/50/75/75/75/75/50/25)
In week 6 I did bloodwork and my liver encymes were just slightly above the reference so I could say it was not that harsh on my liver.
BUT ...

I wrote a thread here and asked how I should plan my pct with bromo and EVERYONE replied that i should get a serm.
I was first scared of buying a serm online from uk but then I just did it (it took 13 days until it arrived in Austria - had some discussion with customer service)

so in fact the 8 weeks cycle turned into 10 weeks on hdrol - I know it is fking dumb but I did not want to go off cycle if I do not have a serm on hand
I have to mention that I tapered down the hdrol to 25mg for the last 3 weeks and was very very happy when my tamox was delivered.

so all in all I want to say - start your cycle only if you have everything on hand

best regards

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And don't taper the H-Drol down. People used to do it in 70's.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If your trying to show us how much a rebellious bada$$ you are then you failed miserably. Sounds like you even knew that you Should use a serm? I think a case of gyno would teach you a much needed lesson. PH and steroids are not a joke, and they need to be treated with respect otherwise they can be very dangerous. And not taking every PH known to man and putting in one pill.
wtf, even u get away with no immediate problems the test suppression with out a Serm to jump start ur nuts can cause long term damage. U'll end up needing clomid to do a restart.

Nickype

Awards
I would run it at 75mg for the full six weeks. If you really have to use a OTC pct ( which I don't recommend btw) dose the 6 bromo for 150 for four weeks then one week at 100mg for one week, then 50mg for the last week ( six weeks in total) this will hopefully help with any rebound and being as it's OTC pct six weeks would be better IMO. Also it would be worth adding in a test booster like PNI Paragon.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6-bromo is one of the worst possible OTC AI's out there to be used during PCT. It's suppressive.

Arimistane (theactive ingredient in Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT and PES Erase) would be better option as a part of PCT protocol.

david111jr

Awards
Better start looking for coupons for Victoria's Secret... That's nowhere near an appropriate pct.

That sounds like the worst stack ever, who came up with that dosing? 4 methyls including methylsten? Lol
My local supplement store guy told me Purus pct with a natural test booster to keep levels up.

I did a month of mutant plexx then a month of the pct I mentioned and now I'm on super trenabol stacked with e-max. Ran epi a week before I started the super tren. Got a week left everything seems. Good. I was gonna do the same pct protocol I did before. But I guess I will see what you guys think.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course he told you that. He wants to sell you his products. No one here is going to tell you that OTC products are enough - they are useful as a part of PCT but a SERM is always needed!

david111jr

Awards
Of course he told you that. He wants to sell you his products. No one here is going to tell you that OTC products are enough - they are useful as a part of PCT but a SERM is always needed!

OK thanks I will Google seem try and get some knowledge on it.

Mystere3

Awards
You did a cycle, a month of pct, and went back on cycle? Ugh.

My local supplement store guy told me Purus pct with a natural test booster to keep levels up.

I did a month of mutant plexx then a month of the pct I mentioned and now I'm on super trenabol stacked with e-max. Ran epi a week before I started the super tren. Got a week left everything seems. Good. I was gonna do the same pct protocol I did before. But I guess I will see what you guys think.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You did a cycle, a month of pct, and went back on cycle? Ugh.
Minus a real pct, so basically 2 cycles with a test booster in between.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
wtf, even u get away with no immediate problems the test suppression with out a Serm to jump start ur nuts can cause long term damage. U'll end up needing clomid to do a restart.
Or trt for the rest of your life...because you didn't want to go through the trouble of buying nolvadex. This is why PH get outlawed.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well now. I just dont understand folks. If ur gonna cycle orals every other month, I find it best to just run HCG w/ it throughout. Something like 250iu, 2 X weekly for the entire duration. 5000iu would last u 10 weeks at that rate.

Also, NAC and Tocopherols reduce oxidation and severity of shutdown to the testes and RYR extracts for cholesterol damage. Not a bad idea to run those too.

Then come off and use UDCA and Clomid therapy for 4-6 weeks to clean up the blood and get restarted.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude Atleast wait 3-4 months before hopping on again.

david111jr

Awards
Minus a real pct, so basically 2 cycles with a test booster in between.
Yeah I followed what my local supplement place told me to do. Right now I'm on e-max and super trenabol. I was going to take nolvadren xt and pr-xt both from man sports. But it looks like I might have to do some more research. And I'm glad I found this forum

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I followed what my local supplement place told me to do. Right now I'm on e-max and super trenabol. I was going to take nolvadren xt and pr-xt both from man sports. But it looks like I might have to do some more research. And I'm glad I found this forum
Finish that cycle, pct with a SERM and then do not use anabolic anymore
For Atleast 6 months

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mate, I live in Europe and with a google search 3 months ago I ordered 2 different SERMs from 2 different companies. Both delivered in about 10 days. They are very easy to find without a prescription online and also affordable. The drug control laws are much more relaxed in Europe than they are in North America, I've lived there too.
Depends on the country.The more south or east you go the more relaxed.With the exception of uk which seems to have the most relaxed laws in europe

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6-bromo is one of the worst possible OTC AI's out there to be used during PCT. It's suppressive.

Arimistane (theactive ingredient in Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT and PES Erase) would be better option as a part of PCT protocol.
so for what is 6-bromo useful at all?its not the strongest ai,not very anabolic but still suppressive?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so for what is 6-bromo useful at all?its not the strongest ai,not very anabolic but still suppressive?
Some people use it as on-cycle AI (especially in Europe) and people used it as a part of PCT few years ago because they didn't know better.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a cheap alternative to others like Arimidex and Exemestane and its OTC in states.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Here's some advice it took me a while to figure out....don't listen to the people that work in supplements shops. Do your research then go in and buy what you need and if they try and talk to you tell them to stfu. Because the more they sell the better they do. They don't care about your health.