Rebound Gyno! Need Help

Armbender

Awards
This was my 2nd cycle over the past 2 years. First cycle was successful

So, finished my PCT almost 5 weeks ago.
2 days ago I got in the shower and it felt like someone shaved off my damn nipples! yesterday something but just walking around it was super sensitive and painful.

Last night i discovered a very small pea size lump behind my right nipple and a 1/2 pea size behind my left nipple. Both hurt to the touch and are very hard feeling.

my cycle consisted of this:

Staples
Hawthorne Berry - Week 1-14 - 1 per day
Ascenta Fish Oil - Week 1-14 - 10-15ml/day
B Complex - Week 1-14 - 100mg/day
USPLabs Super Cissus - - Week 1-14 - recomended dose
Himalaya Liver Care - - Week 1-14 - 2 Caps Per Day Preloaded
Taurine – Week 1-14 - 3gm/day (Pre)
Modern BCAAs - Week 1-14 - Recomended Dose (During Workout)

Cycle
Havoc - Week 3-8 – 30mg, 30mg, 30mg, 40mg, 40mg, 40mg (6am/5pm)
LGI Stano-200 - Week 3-8 - 3 caps a day (6am/5pm)

PCT
Liquid Torem - Week 9-12 – 90mg, 60mg, 60mg, 30mg (9pm)
Test Powder - Week 9-12 - 2 Scoop/day (Pre)
Anabeta - Week 9-12 - 6 caps/day (Pre/Post/Bed)
Activate Extreme - Week 9-12 - 4caps/day (9am/3pm)
Erase - Week 11-14 – 3pills, 3pills, 2pills, 1pill (6am/9pm)

I still have Torem and Erase onhand. Should I start a Torem/Erase cycle again right now??? If so, what dose and cycle?

Or should I just order some Letro. (this will prob take 3-4 weeks depending as I am in Canada)

DNA24

Awards
You prolly should run a new PCT using Clomid or Nolvadex.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I'd start up that liquid torem at 60mg and 2 erase a day and see if it gets better. In the meantime I'd probably order some nolvadex to be on the safe side. If the torem and erase handles the issue at least you will have the nolva on hand incase this ever flares up again

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'd start up that liquid torem at 60mg and 2 erase a day and see if it gets better. In the meantime I'd probably order some nolvadex to be on the safe side. If the torem and erase handles the issue at least you will have the nolva on hand incase this ever flares up again
This.

I'd opt away from nolva though. Grab some raloxifene. It's 10x stronger than nolva blocking e2 from breast tissue. I'd also get the letro just in case. The torem SHOULD clear it just fine if it's good torem.

ngtmarpete

Awards
See that you are already experiencing some severe symptoms, I would opt for the Letro.

Armbender

Awards
Thanks guys

I'm gonna run torem at 60/day and erase 2/day until I notice results, then taper down

I'll order letro in the meantime

Armbender

Awards
I didn't think so. My hdrol cycle last year was awesome. Only diff was that I used nolva then and torem this time.

Only sides during cycle were major back pumps and nose bleeds

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think so. My hdrol cycle last year was awesome. Only diff was that I used nolva then and torem this time. Only sides during cycle were major back pumps and nose bleeds
Oh damn nose bleeds? What was your BP like? I've never used torem before hmm...

Armbender

Awards
Yeah, not sure BP level but I'd have severe nose bleeds daily

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
What's up with all these gyno from epistane threads? There's been like 4 in the last 2 days....

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
What's up with all these gyno from epistane threads? There's been like 4 in the last 2 days....
Spree of bunk SERMs and AIs maybe? I usually follow the pcts outlined in the anabolic bible and a few other places that recommend nolva for 6 weeks and 4 weeks of clomid not only because they work but because in gyno prone and lady 4 week pct I did wound up in gyno.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Spree of bunk SERMs and AIs maybe? I usually follow the pcts outlined in the anabolic bible and a few other places that recommend nolva for 6 weeks and 4 weeks of clomid not only because they work but because in gyno prone and lady 4 week pct I did wound up in gyno.
I'm nervous about the bunk thing lol. I just got some nolva recently lol

Armbender

Awards
It was from a reputable forum sponsor so not too worried about being bunk

Unless it's the same case for the others on here

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It was from a reputable forum sponsor so not too worried about being bunk Unless it's the same case for the others on here
sounds like u got fake stuff. Ur probably going to get gyno and be shut down for life. Have fun with ur new gross boobs and limp dick.