Mithras?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Looking at mithras supposed to be cross between phera and SD. Looking at the structure it looks like SD. But some people say it's illegal it won't work it will just hurt your liver and shut you down. Others have good results and logs. Any reviews out there? I'm sure people are wondering as well?!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I've heard....mithras needs to be dosed way higher for effect. I heard 40/50mg. That's 8 to 10 caps.

So a bottle would last around 10days.

Guess it's a hyped product, or unserdosed at least

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mithras isn't a mix of phera and superdrol.

the only relation is both are 5a reduced androgens, and di methylated, though a little differently.

Mithras is 2,17a dimethyl desoxymethyltestosterone (dmt, aka phera)

superdrol is 2a, 17a di methyl dihydrotestosterone (dht)

superdrol has a 3-one (ketone) phera does not.

the compound certainly looks interesting. I haven't had a chance yet to try it, but will some day.

I don't think it's over hyped, I just think most don't want to pay that much for the compound.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Any reviews out there? I'm sure people are wondering as well?!
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/iron-legion/77780-mithras-customer-reviews.html

Mithras is 2,17a dimethyl desoxytestosterone
You can leave out the methyl in dmt, that looks better..

the compound certainly looks interesting. I haven't had a chance yet to try it, but will some day.
I'd be willing to sell you 2 bottles for price of 1 if you wanna try (not soliciting mods). 40 shipped.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On what? Word on street is you're pinning now. Nothing like shooting up 1g test. Makes me horny as a skunk.
Test e/mast p/trenadione/epi

Dropped the tren 2 days ago d/t gyno flare up, have 1-2 shots of test to go, havent decided yet.

Started letro @ .25mg e/d
Will finish up with epi @ 40mg/ed an mast p @ 400mg/week.

Will be running epi solo 3 weeks while esters clear.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Test e/mast p/trenadione/epi

Dropped the tren 2 days ago d/t gyno flare up, have 1-2 shots of test to go, havent decided yet.

Started letro @ .25mg e/d
Will finish up with epi @ 40mg/ed an mast p @ 400mg/week.

Will be running epi solo 3 weeks while esters clear.
Gyno flare up from tdione? interesting. That's one side I thankfully never exp'd on real stuff. Mast is what I'm looking to try next

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gyno flare up from tdione? interesting. That's one side I thankfully never exp'd on real ****. Mast is what I'm looking to try next, once I gear up again. Test e/ mast p blast sounds legit.

Putting the tren down for years though. I get too angry on it too quick. I would suggest running bigger dosages than the average folk, a guy like yourself whose run easily 20 cycles. When I upped test/tren to blast I could feel them in every vein
I like the slow, steady gains from test, Im thinking next time test and maybe npp. Tren a/e is def enticing though.
Maybe someday bold c, tren e/test c, for a recomp.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Looking to run this next cycle. Seems promising and looks good for a stack with 11-x and halo. Or tren hmmm what's your guys thoughts for a stack?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
From what I've heard....mithras needs to be dosed way higher for effect. I heard 40/50mg. That's 8 to 10 caps.

So a bottle would last around 10days.

Guess it's a hyped product, or unserdosed at least
Initial dose was a bit under-dosed admittedly. 40-50 is a extremely high. I have not heard of many users reaching 40/day. Maybe one that I can think of.
Most people are getting really great results at 20-30 depending on solo or stacked.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Looking to run this next cycle. Seems promising and looks good for a stack with 11-x and halo. Or tren hmmm what's your guys thoughts for a stack?
Mithras is great to stack with almost anything. Many users have reported that it enhances the effects of the stacked compound. Its great for hardening the muscle density and it adds a great deal of strength.

What you stack it with really depends on your goals.

I will be running Triumphalis with Mithras later in spring for a cut/recomp. I can't wait.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Initial dose was a bit under-dosed admittedly. 40-50 is a extremely high. I have not heard of many users reaching 40/day. Maybe one that I can think of.
Most people are getting really great results at 20-30 depending on solo

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak for the other guys but I can't imagine any of us would recommend 40-50 as recommended dose. Like I mentioned I have seen some people go as high as 40, but never more. And most people are more than happy at 20-25 stacked. and 25-30 solo.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't speak for the other guys but I can't imagine any of us would recommend 40-50 as recommended dose. Like I mentioned I have seen some people go as high as 40, but never more. And most people are more than happy at 20-25 stacked. and 25-30 solo.
He recommended it through a pm, and if I was willing to log it here and on another forum.

Hell, maybe he isn't even a rep for you guys, who knows....surely made it seem like he is.

Anyway....let's see some logs on here.

Is iron legion coming to AM?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if we are or not. We are around as members and always willing to help out and try to provide answers and help where we feel it is appropriate. Feel free to PM anytime.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not sure if we are or not. We are around as members and always willing to help out and try to provide answers and help where we feel it is appropriate. Feel free to PM anytime.
Cool...thanks!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel so safe

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I just ran Mithras at 15 mg stacked with orastan at 300 mg for 5 weeks. Pretty good recomp.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I just ran Mithras at 15 mg stacked with orastan at 300 mg for 5 weeks. Pretty good recomp.
I was thinking a stack with
Halo 3 weeks
Mithras 4 weeks
11-oxo 8 weeks
P-mag 6 weeks

Pct
Clomid 45/45/30/30
Nolva 20/20/15/15
Letro .5/.5/.25/.25
Test booster

On cycle support
TUDCA
Gear support BSL
ALCAR

Was looking to do this In the summer for a clean bulk. Looking to do a show in the winter. Thoughts?

bel1

Awards
way too many compounds for a stack, I'd go for 3 max..
either hdrol or pmag, then the mithras n 11oxo.. probably could do 6 weeks for all run the 11oxo for 8 if u wanna..

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Seriously why come up with such under dosed products?
And making sure that you'd need 2-3 bottles just to get one cycle worth for around 120-130 bucks?

You seriously need to maintain the price and up the dosage per cap to at least 8mg imo

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think that was there intent at all. I think that when they saw how strong SD really was and that 10-15mg pills werent allowing for a more customized dosing they decided to go with the lower number. I dont think it was done maliciously at all.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I dont think that was there intent at all. I think that when they saw how strong SD really was and that 10-15mg pills werent allowing for a more customized dosing they decided to go with the lower number. I dont think it was done maliciously at all.
It wasn't you are right. It was expected to be highly potent (which I still think it is) and the idea was for greater dosing flexibility

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
How about testing the product before bringing it out ASAP? this has to be one of the most overhyped products ever.
It's potent? yeah at the dosages much higher than msten to about dmz dosing level...
The value for this product is as bad as furuza... you need to be taking at least around 10-15mg higher than the recommended dosage to get effects solo?

so to do 30mg per day, the bottle lasts 2 weeks for 40 bucks??

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
How about testing the product before bringing it out ASAP? this has to be one of the most overhyped products ever.
It's potent? yeah at the dosages much higher than msten to about dmz dosing level...
The value for this product is as bad as furuza... you need to be taking at least around 10-15mg higher than the recommended dosage to get effects solo?

I took 15-20 mg and I know others have as well and experienced positive results.

Dimethandrostenol isn't readily available like other designers, it was made pretty exclusively from Iron Legion so the price is fair I think.The research that was looked at made it seem like mithras was 2-3 times more powerful than sd or phera.

IL has not ignored your complaints

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Well it doesn't give anyone confidence when reps specifically say that you would see significantly better results at ~30mg comparative to 15-20mg.

Exclusive it may be but hard rock supps or something has a clone already dosed at 6mg per cap... hmm

The thing about IL's though is that virtually everyone product from your range seems needing to be dosed much higher than the recommended dosages to
illicit the 'phenomenal results' with the exception of triumphalis which feedback shows that 45-60mg is the sweet spot range thus 2 bottles would suffice.

Reading rep feedback on other products such as dienazone and XI-KT it is astounding how much the cost would be to run a 6+ week cycle.

From the majority of feedback it seems that dienazone needs to be run at least 2-3ml/day and the difference between the 2-3ml dosages are quite
signifcant. It comes in a 30ml bottle so at 2ml it would only last a day more than 2 weeks. Whilst at 2.5ml it's 12 days and 3ml it's only a week and a half.
These stuff ain't cheap by any means,,, but I guess it is good to have control of a niche market with topical dienolone.

I guess the industry is like this though with companies such as IML and msucle research/**** jacking up prices for brand recongition regardless of the
compounds. Just hoping you guys dont move further towards those aforementioned companies and rather stay within the LGI/Celtic range in terms of
consumer bang for buck/ and less overhyping products before they are proven.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

5a reduced boldenone ( 1test) is a much more potent compound mg for mg than desoxytestosterone.
You can't compare the two.

Msten is weaker than m1t.
Di meth phera seems to be similar to dmt on a mg for mg basis.

Beta testing doesn't work well, most lie about things, and those that do express their opinion, if it isn't whats wanted to hear is ignored.
At least, this has been my experience with alpha/beta testing products for companies.

When ultradrol was first released, Jake personally sent me a bottle asking for my thoughts.
I told him, 12mg was similar to 10mg of sd, and the product was underdosed.
No one listened at that time

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it doesn't give anyone confidence when reps specifically say that you would see significantly better results at ~30mg comparative to 15-20mg.

Exclusive it may be but hard rock supps or something has a clone already dosed at 6mg per cap... hmm

The thing about IL's though is that virtually everyone product from your range seems needing to be dosed much higher than the recommended dosages to
illicit the 'phenomenal results' with the exception of triumphalis which feedback shows that 45-60mg is the sweet spot range thus 2 bottles would suffice.

Reading rep feedback on other products such as dienazone and XI-KT it is astounding how much the cost would be to run a 6+ week cycle.

From the majority of feedback it seems that dienazone needs to be run at least 2-3ml/day and the difference between the 2-3ml dosages are quite
signifcant. It comes in a 30ml bottle so at 2ml it would only last a day more than 2 weeks. Whilst at 2.5ml it's 12 days and 3ml it's only a week and a half.
These stuff ain't cheap by any means,,, but I guess it is good to have control of a niche market with topical dienolone.

I guess the industry is like this though with companies such as IML and msucle research/**** jacking up prices for brand recongition regardless of the
compounds. Just hoping you guys dont move further towards those aforementioned companies and rather stay within the LGI/Celtic range in terms of
consumer bang for buck/ and less overhyping products before they are proven.
You gotta pay to play. This has always been the case in the supp industry.

Want more affordable prices? Buy illegal aas from domestic ug labs.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
There are several thing at play here. Not to defend IL, but more for the sake of putting perspective on the general subject of dose estimation and the PH/DS business in general....

The potency may have been expected to be higher, and while no one wants to bring an under dosed product to market, it happens and I think we have agreed that it should be dosed higher.

So far my experience with PH/DS is that the "recommended" dose is ALWAYS (yes there are exceptions) less than what most users will run. I have seen several products come to market and after 3-6 months of logs people start to find where the "sweet" spot is.

Trenavar was underdosed, Mentabolan, Ultradrol, even most Epistane has recommended doses that are less than what most people run. Some products more than others. It is difficult to get it spot on right out of the gate. Triumphalis is recommended at 45. Thats pretty much spot on. How many bottles of Stano do people use to run a cycle at a desirable dose? Im sure there are more examples that we can list, and there are certainly also those that are dosed just right.

This is all part of the nature of the PH/DS world.

Also, as users, we expect more and more results from products. If I run Epistane at 40-60 (above recommendation of 30) then I have set my expectations, a level of standard so to speak, based on running compounds higher. We keep looking for the "wow" effect again and again. Would I get the same WOW if I run my next cycle only at recommended dose now that my expectation are based on running elevated doses?

Also, many products have been brought out with little or no alpha/beta testing. Companies that make clones, or stacks of clones, have the luxury of having the data already available. Innovators pave the way for these to exist without needing their own human testing to determine doses. And how many stacks are properly dosed? (if anyone actually agrees on what that is for a given stack)

Based on data available for Mithras at the time of release, I think it was a "safe" dose. The A:A ratio is incredible. It has structural similarities to SD and Phera. IMO - It would be irresponsible to have suggested a high dose knowing the potential of the compound and potential for toxicity. But we all know that theory and practice are not always exactly in sync.

BTW - my pre workout says do not take more than 1 scoop. I always take 2.

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Impressive well thought out response - applauded :)

Hopefully a new batch is incoming in the near future.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see how mithras an sd hg ave anything in common besides being 17aa 5a reduced steroids.

bel1

Awards
i think its really hard to judge the potency of such compounds, like stated beta testers seem to always hype the products (probably to get more logging opportunities)..
there are always dangers to using the compounds thus limiting testings
imo companies CAN lower the prices of the products after it has been having negative feedback about the dosing/potency.. running these compounds at the "right" dosages can get really costly..

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Well for those who are saying you need double the dosage i don't know why? I've ran two cycles of dmz&msten 20 mg for each was perfect both times. I've also ran halo and 11-oxo halo 75 mg max 11-oxo 400. I feel like I'm consitistily making gains with these doses. I don't think "more is better" or "if I take this much and I look this good well If I take more I'll look that much better". Even with dbol 20 mg is the most I have ran up to. They are still going to work. What do you expect out of a four week cycle on one compound? One month you are not going to keep those gains. No lie my buddy actually told me about mithras started out at 15 mg first week then 20 mg and he said after two weeks the gains were better than SD but felt like winny. So how can all the critics say the doses need to ramped just because of how " you think " it will work.? Unless you have taken it yourself you can't really say so.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how mithras an sd hg ave anything in common besides being 17aa 5a reduced steroids.
Just as methylstenbolone can be described as a ‘hybrid’ of methyl-1-testosterone (M1T) and methasteron (superdrol), so this compound can be considered a ‘hybrid’ of methasteron (superdrol) and desoxymethyltestosterone (pheraplex).

Dimethandrostenol can be considered to be like methasterone (superdrol) with an additional double bond, or like desoxymethyltestosterone (phera-plex) with an additional 2-methyl group.
The presence of the adjacent double-bond causes the C-2 methyl group of dimethandrostenol to be planar (as with stenbolone and methyl stenbolone), unlike 2-methyl groups on saturated A-rings (like masteron and superdrol), which have to be in the alpha or beta position (alpha, in those examples).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as methylstenbolone can be described as a ‘hybrid’ of methyl-1-testosterone (M1T) and methasteron (superdrol), so this compound can be considered a ‘hybrid’ of methasteron (superdrol) and desoxymethyltestosterone (pheraplex).

Dimethandrostenol can be considered to be like methasterone (superdrol) with an additional double bond, or like desoxymethyltestosterone (phera-plex) with an additional 2-methyl group.
The presence of the adjacent double-bond causes the C-2 methyl group of dimethandrostenol to be planar (as with stenbolone and methyl stenbolone), unlike 2-methyl groups on saturated A-rings (like masteron and superdrol), which have to be in the alpha or beta position (alpha, in those examples).
They are not hybrids or related besides dht derivatives and 17aa methylated.
Get that idea out of your head.

1test, dht, desoxytest are all different steroids.

M1t, mdht, and dmt are all different.

Stenbolone, masteron w/e 2methyl desoxytest is called, are all different.

Methyl stenbolone, methasteron, and dimeth androstenol are all different.

They are not hybrids or cross between the others.

None of the compounds act similar to the other.

Explain the chemistry to someone who doesn't know.
If you did understand it, you wouldn't be calling them hybrids an such.

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
They are not hybrids or related besides dht derivatives and 17aa methylated.
Get that idea out of your head.

1test, dht, desoxytest are all different steroids.

M1t, mdht, and dmt are all different.

Stenbolone, masteron w/e 2methyl desoxytest is called, are all different.

Methyl stenbolone, methasteron, and dimeth androstenol are all different.

They are not hybrids or cross between the others.

None of the compounds act similar to the other.

Explain the chemistry to someone who doesn't know.
If you did understand it, you wouldn't be calling them hybrids an such.
Interesting insight.

Waiting for a rebut :)

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Note the quotation marks around the word "hybrid".

Wikipedia: "Quotation marks are also used to indicate that the writer realizes that a word is not being used in its current commonly accepted sense"
"People... use quotation marks in this way to distance the writer from the terminology in question so as not to be associated with it, for example to indicate that a quoted word is not official terminology"

The Chicago Manual of Style: "Quotation marks are often used to alert readers that a term is used in a nonstandard, ironic, or other special sense … They imply 'This is not my term,' or 'This is not how the term is usually applied.'

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Note the quotation marks around the word "hybrid".

Wikipedia: "Quotation marks are also used to indicate that the writer realizes that a word is not being used in its current commonly accepted sense"
"People... use quotation marks in this way to distance the writer from the terminology in question so as not to be associated with it, for example to indicate that a quoted word is not official terminology"

The Chicago Manual of Style: "Quotation marks are often used to alert readers that a term is used in a nonstandard, ironic, or other special sense ... They imply 'This is not my term,' or 'This is not how the term is usually applied.'
Oh, okay, so what word did he mean to use?

Cause I don't consider mithras a "hybrid" of superdrol and pheraplex.

I don't consider methyl stenbolone s "hybrid" of superdrol and m1t.

I don't consider cyanoplex a hybrid of pheraplex and cynostane.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But since we're getting all technical,
Hy·brid (h??br?d)
n.
1. Genetics: The offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock, especially the offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties, species, or races.
a. Something of mixed origin or composition, such as a word whose elements are derived from different languages.
b. Something having two kinds of components that produce the same or similar results, such as a vehicle powered by both an electric motor and an internal combustion engine as sources of power for the drive train.
---------

Ultimately I guess the parent compound is dht, and from that, every other 5a reduced compound is spawned from.
So maybe we should be saying the are all hybrids of dht an chemical wizardry

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Use the new mithras nanoparticles when it comes out.
The old mithras will be a waste to buy now unless they drastically reduce the price for it.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
the nanodrol from antaeus labs uses this technology. i tried it and it is good. it is different from ultardrol elite. ud elite kills my appetite and makes me feel like crap. nanodrol doesn't, at least at 15mg a day it doesn't. its a liquid, so you can dose it however you want. i suspect that some of the compound may avoid first pass metabolism but idk, thats just speculation. but it feels like a cleaner product for sure. its the only msten product that i actually like or will ever use again. the negative is the price. the sh1t ain't cheap and i dont suspect that the mithras nano will be either.
Mithras-nano is 30ml/bottle at 25mg/ml. That's 750mg (capped ver is only 450mg) and it should be about the same price. Not to mention that the nano particle delivery is faster acting, more potent and lasts longer.