Tren

Rocktown

Awards
I hope I'm posting this in the right section. Are there any solid tren clones out there? I know there is a lot of stuff with tren on the label, but do they compare or even come close? Is there anyone who ran pre-ban tren and has tried a tried a clone and felt like they got good results? Thanks.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I hope I'm posting this in the right section. Are there any solid tren clones out there? I know there is a lot of stuff with tren on the label, but do they compare or even come close? Is there anyone who ran pre-ban tren and has tried a tried a clone and felt like they got good results? Thanks.
Ok Tren has always been banned eer well when all the main steroids got scheduled trenbolone did? Do you mean the old Xtren? if so you are looking for Trenazone spray. If you are looking for the closest thing to trenbolone acetate then that would be Trenavar which is Trendione.

Rocktown

Awards
Thanks guys. What I am wondering about is the tren pills that were available about 5 years ago. A friend if mine ran it right before they pulled it off the shelves. He had such great results he still won't quit talking about it. Don't know if that helps any but I will look into the products you suggested.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Tren has always been banned eer well when all the main steroids got scheduled trenbolone did? Do you mean the old Xtren? if so you are looking for Trenazone spray. If you are looking for the closest thing to trenbolone acetate then that would be Trenavar which is Trendione.
This^^^ grab some Inhibit P if you plan on running Tren

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
This^^^ grab some Inhibit P if you plan on running Tren
Yeah you will need something like inhibit p if you run that. And get something for a test base like 4ad

Reactions: mw1