is this a good ph stack with test base

brahski

Awards
ive run superdrol and epi before. will this stack serve me well..trying to get in a solid bulk and put on as much muscle as i can

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one - 60mg / day
(Trade names include Max LMG, Tren, Trena, AKA Methoxygonadiene)

2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol - 30mg / day
(epi)

running that for 4 wks with a test e base of 250 / week then will continue the test until week 8 but at 500 a week.. hcg from wk 3

DNA24

Awards
ive run superdrol and epi before. will this stack serve me well..trying to get in a solid bulk and put on as much muscle as i can 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one - 60mg / day (Trade names include Max LMG, Tren, Trena, AKA Methoxygonadiene) 2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol - 30mg / day (epi) running that for 4 wks with a test e base of 250 / week then will continue the test until week 8 but at 500 a week.. hcg from wk 3
IMO, I think you'll do better running the Test over 12 weeks instead of just 8.

brahski

Awards
IMO, I think you'll do better running the Test over 12 weeks instead of just 8.
true, i have to see if ill be able to because I need to get acl surgery and will have to come off before I do.

you guys think the PH combination will do a good job?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
little late but yeah its a kicker. id recomment ultradrol (methylstenbolone) solo as a kicker and run it like 14,21,21,28mg or just go with what you got that works

brahski

Awards
little late but yeah its a kicker. id recomment ultradrol (methylstenbolone) solo as a kicker and run it like 14,21,21,28mg or just go with what you got that works
i already picked up that ph combo its mixed in capsules ... you think it would be overkill to add msten to it? or dzine?

907Genetics

Awards
If you plan on running test for such a short period, I wouldnt,12-14 week minimum with test E, I would run Test prop as it is a shorter ester and you will get the effects faster the only problem is you will have to inject ED or EOD.

907Genetics

Awards
If you can get your hands on test why not get another injectable steriod versus PH's, the oral PH's are so hard on your liver, injectable AAS are much safer and yield better gains with less damage to your body, i used to do prohormones untill I got my hands on the real deal and wow was it a big difference, I felt healthier no lethargy (the lethargy is caused by your body being toxic)

907Genetics

Awards
Also dont run the HCG so early in your cycle as it doesnt make since to try to kickstart your LH production when your still running something that is still suppressing your bodys natural test, and do not run more than one methylated PH its super hard on your liver, thats just asking for problems

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
If you can get your hands on test why not get another injectable steriod versus PH's, the oral PH's are so hard on your liver, injectable AAS are much safer and yield better gains with less damage to your body, i used to do prohormones untill I got my hands on the real deal and wow was it a big difference, I felt healthier no lethargy (the lethargy is caused by your body being toxic)
and you are? he never took the real deal? so what other injectable are you talking about? injectDBOL? tren? deca? NPP? hmmmmmm im pretty sure all those are not good to take first cycle. prohormones are perfectly find where is your broscience blood work and stuff because if you play smart and dont drink and maybe take some herbs youll be perfectly fine with your liver.... if hes going online i wouldnt trust most online orals so ph are in my book the way to go..... and no OP msten and dmz shouldnt be stacked with all those other PHs thats not playing smart^^^^^^ i say go with those PHs you got you porbably have EorC so go this way

Phs 1-4or6 since both are mild in sides you can go to 6.
1-6 run 375-400 mg because 250 is dirt thats TRT. and youre gunna shut down no matter so why shut down and be left with the same amount of rtest you started with?
7-12 450-500mg just slightly bump it up.
then start PCt with clomid or nolva

907Genetics

Awards
and you are? he never took the real deal? so what other injectable are you talking about? injectDBOL? tren? deca? NPP? hmmmmmm im pretty sure all those are not good to take first cycle. prohormones are perfectly find where is your broscience blood work and stuff because if you play smart and dont drink and maybe take some herbs youll be perfectly fine with your liver.... if hes going online i wouldnt trust most online orals so ph are in my book the way to go..... and no OP msten and dmz shouldnt be stacked with all those other PHs thats not playing smart^^^^^^ i say go with those PHs you got you porbably have EorC so go this way

1-6 run 375-400 mg because 250 is dirt thats TRT. and youre gunna shut down no matter so why shut down and be left with the same amount of rtest you started with?
I didnt say run dbol,tren,deca etc for your first cycle did I? and wheres my broscience? you are stupid if you think methylated prohormones aren't hard on your liver, it shuts down your livers production of bile salts, Bile salts are known as the liver's cleansing agents because they carry away toxins and flush them into the intestines for excretion. If the bile flow is restricted in the liver, then the liver can't rid itself of toxins. When the liver loses its ability to excrete toxins, it creates a buildup of toxins throughout the entire body, Once your body builds up with toxic bile it causes cholestasis which then causes liver cells to die and leads to cirrhosis liver support supplements such as NAC can only help your liver so much, its not like you can take liver support supplements and your liver will be all gravy and wont have any damage done, yes your liver will most likely recover from cholestasis but the dead cells will be left in your liver and if you continue on doing orals for periods of years it can cause tumor growth from all the dead cells in your liver. You ever notice how dark your urine is while doing Prohormones?? that is a sign of liver damage. You obviously have never done any AAS because you would then know how much better they are than prohormones and how much healthier your body will feel, Injectables only pass through your liver once, orals pass through your liver twice which will then lead to more damage. Also TRT is 200 every other week or 100 a week not 250 a week as you posted above ^^ if your gonna try to dog on me get your facts straight, 250 of test a week will cause higher test levels than your body can produce in a week, but i agree for your first cycle of test run it at 400-500 a week for the most benefits but if you do decide to run 250 a week you will still see gains.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
(the lethargy is caused by your body being toxic)
The lethargy is caused by shutdown, not toxicity. Hence why, among other reasons, a test base is suggested during all cycles, even oral-only cycles. Lethargy should not be an issue on this cycle since he's running test with it, although he should run the test longer and at a consistent dose (i.e. pick a dosage and stick to it throughout).

Also, Epistane is a steroid, not a prohormone. Msten and DMZ are also steroids. LMG is a prohormone.

907Genetics

Awards
The lethargy is caused by shutdown, not toxicity. Hence why, among other reasons, a test base is suggested during all cycles, even oral-only cycles. Lethargy should not be an issue on this cycle since he's running test with it, although he should run the test longer and at a consistent dose (i.e. pick a dosage and stick to it throughout).

Also, Epistane is a steroid, not a prohormone. Msten and DMZ are also steroids. LMG is a prohormone.
Yes lethargy can be caused by being shutdown low test levels = less energy, but it is also a sign of liver damage or elevated liver enzymes lol, and yes pro hormones are synthetic steroids but i call them all pro hormones because that's what they are marketed as...

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I didnt say run dbol,tren,deca etc for your first cycle did I? and wheres my broscience? you are stupid if you think methylated prohormones aren't hard on your liver, it shuts down your livers production of bile salts, Bile salts are known as the liver's cleansing agents because they carry away toxins and flush them into the intestines for excretion. If the bile flow is restricted in the liver, then the liver can't rid itself of toxins. When the liver loses its ability to excrete toxins, it creates a buildup of toxins throughout the entire body, Once your body builds up with toxic bile it causes cholestasis which then causes liver cells to die and leads to cirrhosis liver support supplements such as NAC can only help your liver so much, its not like you can take liver support supplements and your liver will be all gravy and wont have any damage done, yes your liver will most likely recover from cholestasis but the dead cells will be left in your liver and if you continue on doing orals for periods of years it can cause tumor growth from all the dead cells in your liver. You ever notice how dark your urine is while doing Prohormones?? that is a sign of liver damage. You obviously have never done any AAS because you would then know how much better they are than prohormones and how much healthier your body will feel, Injectables only pass through your liver once, orals pass through your liver twice which will then lead to more damage. Also TRT is 200 every other week or 100 a week not 250 a week as you posted above ^^ if your gonna try to dog on me get your facts straight, 250 of test a week will cause higher test levels than your body can produce in a week, but i agree for your first cycle of test run it at 400-500 a week for the most benefits but if you do decide to run 250 a week you will still see gains.
you said add anothe injectable dip****. and im dumb? lol ok bud 250 border line TRT ive seen people take that as TRT alot of people here take that amound so shut your mouth about my facts being bad. 137.5 of test is 250! lol youre dumb youd shut yourself down for that little amount? get out of here with your "scary" methylated crap. sweetjesus 99% of the people on here agree with me there is not enough science to say methylated and non being any big difference...so k dude. whats your stats? 140?

907Genetics

Awards
you said add anothe injectable dip****. and im dumb? lol ok bud 250 border line TRT ive seen people take that as TRT alot of people here take that amound so shut your mouth about my facts being bad. 137.5 of test is 250! lol youre dumb youd shut yourself down for that little amount? get out of here with your "scary" methylated crap. sweetjesus 99% of the people on here agree with me there is not enough science to say methylated and non being any big difference...so k dude. whats your stats? 140?
Whats with all the hate...i was just giving my two cc's when you started saying my advice was bull**** and just broscience, TRT low doses will most likely not completely shut you down, when i cruise on to my next cycle at 100 a week my balls start to grow in size again, i know a few people that are on TRT at 100 a week that claim they're balls haven't shrunk much, also i didn't say taking 250 was the best idea i just said you could still see some gains, i stated 400-500 is much better option for first cycle, Look all over the internet and you will find how any methylated compounds such as prohormones or any methylated medications negatively effects the liver.

brahski

Awards
i think what you meant to say was get another vial and run more test? yeah ill probably do that.. and run it for at least 10 weeks not 8. i know what you mean I actually have ran a prop cycle before and didn't feel the lethargy that I felt when I ran superdrol.. i did superdrol for 6wks and after week 4 the lethargy was real bad lol all i did was lift eat and sleep... and i pressed against my liver and it was hard/swollen. epi was a lot less harsh..
as for the hcg i will run it from week 4 then because i will def be shut down by then.

good plan. i was keeping it at 250 to play it safe but if you think i should be good running it at 400 with the PHs ill give that a shot. i have some leftover epi from my last cycle so might up the dosage to 45/day...

thanks for the help brahs

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TRT low doses will most likely not completely shut you down, when i cruise on to my next cycle at 100 a week my balls start to grow in size again, i know a few people that are on TRT at 100 a week that claim they're balls haven't shrunk much
^
When he accuses you of using broscience, he's referring to statements like this...

brahski

Awards
i tore my acl so cant do legs or sprints unfortunately... so my split will be 2 days on 2 days off.. so chest tris/back bis/off/repeat.. also going to keep a +500 surplus high carb high protein moderate healthy fats

907Genetics

Awards
i tore my acl so cant do legs or sprints unfortunately... so my split will be 2 days on 2 days off.. so chest tris/back bis/off/repeat.. also going to keep a +500 surplus high carb high protein moderate healthy fats
My first cycle was test prop at 400 mgs for 6 weeks then i decided to up my dosage to 500 a week for another 6 weeks, and i loved it im sure you will really enjoy the Test E, make sure you have an AI on hand just in case you feel your nipples start getting sensitive, Since you tor your ACL maybe look into cjc-1295 and GHRP-2 for faster recovery, At around the 2 month mark i noticed a huge difference in my right elbow it feels better than it has in years :)

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
^
When he accuses you of using broscience, he's referring to statements like this...
thank you for backing me up on this dont wanna give the OP the wrong idea. lol he negged me...with his deadly 0

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ive run superdrol and epi before. will this stack serve me well..trying to get in a solid bulk and put on as much muscle as i can

(epi)

running that for 4 wks with a test e base of 250 / week then will continue the test until week 8 but at 500 a week.. hcg from wk 3
just start and stick to 500mgs / week

chris223

Awards
  • Established
and yes pro hormones are synthetic steroids but i call them all pro hormones because that's what they are marketed as...
I'm pretty sure now that you don't even know that you don't know what you're saying. Know what I'm saying?

907Genetics

Awards
thank you for backing me up on this dont wanna give the OP the wrong idea. lol he negged me...with his deadly 0
Rep points must be a big deal to you, im sure this forum is your life and the only friends you have, what is it like to have no life and live in your parents basement still?? Here since those rep points mean so much to you ill give you some ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is fun.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbd for info on what gear the pros are using.

907Genetics

Awards
As a matter of fact, no, they are not.
LMAO You are right when you go to a website to buy epistane etc.. you go to the "steroid" section not the Prohormone section...... ;)

All the details you need to know to do a cycle of Epistane - Havoc

Like I said before, Epistane-Havoc is used for many purposes; bulking, cutting and recomp. This prohormone is methylated and currently legal/available. Epistane-Havoc is part of the middle-advanced prohormones. You have should have done one successful cycle before taking it or if you start with it, keep the dosage low. Like for all methylated prohormones, a liver protection supplement or an All-in-One Support is needed.
EPI2A3A Prohormone (EPISTANE) by Vital Labs 120ct
This is the purest, strongest, most potent largest quantity Epistane prohormone available. If you are looking to pack on the lean muscle mass while still keep your estrogen levels low, EPI2A3A is the prohormone for you. This prohormone is well know for increasing lean dry mass with very little side effects.

Assualt Labs M-Sten Extreme Mass Builder is a powerful mass building prohormone formulated with top of the line ingredients to put serious muscle mass on your frame in as little as 4 weeks. The reason why M-Sten Extreme Mass Builder is so powerful is because it contains the prefect compound for adding lean hard muscle and strength which is Methylstenbolone

Msten Extreme Mass Builder will help you put on alot of dry muscle mass while also increasing your strength and power ! This methylated prohormone is one of the strongest legal prohormone on the market so take seriously your cycle support supplements and pct. This one is really designed for the prohormone users that have done already 2-3 successful cycles

With Xtreme DMZ by Anabolic Technologies, you can begin to see your body change, even if you don’t adjust your workout routine. This excellent anabolic prohormone is designed to help your body show off the muscles you’ve been working so hard to create.

Glad you could talk some sense into me ...as above they didnt market those suppliments prohormones they called them steriods :)

907Genetics

Awards

Once again you got me...

Apart from the liver toxicity of the prohormone taken, we need also to look at the degree of androgenic and estrogenic action exhibited. For those individuals concerned about this, cycle length would be monitored more closely and reduced if this is a major concern. Finally, some prohormones are often associated with producing fatigue, in itself a possible sign of elevated liver enzymes, so it would be prudent to keep cycle lengths short for these products as well as employing the use of a liver support product during the course of a cycle.
http://www. predatornutrition. com /en/content/ prohormones -short-vs-long -cycles/

Contrary to popular belief, fatigue is not the same as sleepiness, MayoClinic.com notes. Fatigue is often accompanied by a desire to sleep, as well as a lack of motivation to do anything else. Fatigue can be a symptom of several health conditions including liver disease. Elevated levels of liver enzymes, such as alanine transaminase and aspartate transaminase, can indicate inflammation or damage to your liver cells. Elevated aspartate transaminase levels are also associated with fatigue. You should get regular medical exams to detect potential liver conditions early.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/545154-elevated-liver-enzymes-fatigue/

When blood is loaded with toxins due to a weak and inefficient liver, there is limited capacity for the blood to carry oxygen and nutrients which are necessary for energy production. The result is constant fatigue. A clean and efficient liver which produces cleaner blood would help energy production because clean blood can carry more oxygen and nutrients. Clean blood is also lighter; it flows better and results in better blood circulation.
http://www.sensiblehealth.com/Journey-01.xhtml

907Genetics

Awards
^

Testosterone therapy, or hormone replacement therapy (HRT) as it is sometimes called, does have occasional side effects that should be discussed with your doctor. It is interesting because most of the fears that guys have when considering testosterone therapy are very rare and some of the more common things would never even cross their mind. For example, most guys are concerned that their testosterone production will completely shut off and/or that they will have significant testicular shrinkage. In fact, these are usually not an issue since most men continue to produce some testosterone even when on testosterone therapy. Good doctors test your testosterone levels after you've gone on HRT and will make sure that your testosterone levels are not overly high. Generally, exogenous testosterone can be considered "supplemental" and not in the "replacement" category

http://www. peaktestosterone.com /Testosterone_Therapy _Side_ effects. aspx

The side effects are rare or potentially mild. Some possible risks include skin irritation such as acne, fluid retention, testicular shrinkage, sleep apnea, excessive red cell growth and enlarge prostate. Keep in mind, these side effects generally do not occur with lower doses that are usually used in hormone replacement therapy.

http:// ultimateumedical. com/anti-aging/hormone- replacement-therapy-2/ hrt-for-men/

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established

(epi)

TBH I would not stack epi and sdrol, but eh... you already have the PH mix so just run it at moderate doses. As for the test base use it atleast 12 weeks, specially if you are going to use E, if you want a shorter cycle then go with Test P.

If I were you I would add mast into the cycle at 100 EOD too

What I would do

Epi/sdrol for the first 6 weeks

test E x 12 weeks

Mast P x 8-10 weeks (from week 5 to 12 at 100 EOD)

Do not add DMZ or any other methyl, is not needed you are already stacking 2 methyls

you can start HCG from week 1 or 2 (in fact it would be better) sdrol will suppress you so fast, I am not sure why 101genetics told you to wait until week 3 :/ .

GL!

907Genetics

Awards
TBH I would not stack epi and sdrol, but eh... you already have the PH mix so just run it at moderate doses. As for the test base use it atleast 12 weeks, specially if you are going to use E, if you want a shorter cycle then go with Test P.

If I were you I would add mast into the cycle at 100 EOD too

What I would do

Epi/sdrol for the first 6 weeks

test E x 12 weeks

Mast P x 8-10 weeks (from week 5 to 12 at 100 EOD)

Do not add DMZ or any other methyl, is not needed you are already stacking 2 methyls

you can start HCG from week 1 or 2 (in fact it would be better) sdrol will suppress you so fast, I am not sure why 101genetics told you to wait until week 3 :/ .

GL!
find it works well from mid way through the cycle but you are right also you can start it at the beginning and run it 250 2-3 times a week and prevent any atrophy or midway through the cycle, or some people do it the last 2 weeks of the cycle at a higher dose up to 250-500 ED for the first 5-6 days then run at 250 2-3 a week from then on, I feel that running HCG for shorter periods is better just for the fact that theres speculation that prolonged use of HCG for any longer than 4 weeks can repress the bodys natural gonadotropins for long periods or permanently, I dont run for too long of periods for that reason, but your right bro its also a good idea to start from the beginning

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
theres speculation that prolonged use of HCG for any longer than 4 weeks can repress the bodys natural gonadotropins for long periods or permanently,
Speculation? From who? Could it be speculation is simply broscience?

I like how you brought out the links and did some extra reading. And I know testicular atrophy can be a side effect of TRT or cycling hormones. But I am not aware of any method of measuring degrees of shutdown, or lack of, through a testicular self-exam.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
LMAO You are right when you go to a website to buy epistane etc.. you go to the "steroid" section not the Prohormone section...... ;) All the details you need to know to do a cycle of Epistane - Havoc Like I said before, Epistane-Havoc is used for many purposes; bulking, cutting and recomp. This prohormone is methylated and currently legal/available. Epistane-Havoc is part of the middle-advanced prohormones. You have should have done one successful cycle before taking it or if you start with it, keep the dosage low. Like for all methylated prohormones, a liver protection supplement or an All-in-One Support is needed. EPI2A3A Prohormone (EPISTANE) by Vital Labs 120ct This is the purest, strongest, most potent largest quantity Epistane prohormone available. If you are looking to pack on the lean muscle mass while still keep your estrogen levels low, EPI2A3A is the prohormone for you. This prohormone is well know for increasing lean dry mass with very little side effects. Assualt Labs M-Sten Extreme Mass Builder is a powerful mass building prohormone formulated with top of the line ingredients to put serious muscle mass on your frame in as little as 4 weeks. The reason why M-Sten Extreme Mass Builder is so powerful is because it contains the prefect compound for adding lean hard muscle and strength which is Methylstenbolone Msten Extreme Mass Builder will help you put on alot of dry muscle mass while also increasing your strength and power ! This methylated prohormone is one of the strongest legal prohormone on the market so take seriously your cycle support supplements and pct. This one is really designed for the prohormone users that have done already 2-3 successful cycles With Xtreme DMZ by Anabolic Technologies, you can begin to see your body change, even if you don't adjust your workout routine. This excellent anabolic prohormone is designed to help your body show off the muscles you've been working so hard to create. Glad you could talk some sense into me ...as above they didnt market those suppliments prohormones they called them steriods :)
Those are ****ty companies, hence I've never paid attention to their write-ups, so I'll go ahead and say you're right in that regard even though you're still wrong overall. The good companies, like LGI, IronFlex, Iron Legion and PHF, don't refer to their steroids as prohormones. They don't necessarily call them steroids, either, but they definitely don't call them prohormones because unlike Vital Labs and those other crap labels, they respect their customers.

So you win, guy. Good job. I'm certain you still don't know when and why each word is appropriate, but go ahead and keep being wrong, whether intentional or not.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Once again you got me... Apart from the liver toxicity of the prohormone taken, we need also to look at the degree of androgenic and estrogenic action exhibited. For those individuals concerned about this, cycle length would be monitored more closely and reduced if this is a major concern. Finally, some prohormones are often associated with producing fatigue, in itself a possible sign of elevated liver enzymes, so it would be prudent to keep cycle lengths short for these products as well as employing the use of a liver support product during the course of a cycle. http://www. predatornutrition. com /en/content/ prohormones -short-vs-long -cycles/ Contrary to popular belief, fatigue is not the same as sleepiness, MayoClinic.com notes. Fatigue is often accompanied by a desire to sleep, as well as a lack of motivation to do anything else. Fatigue can be a symptom of several health conditions including liver disease. Elevated levels of liver enzymes, such as alanine transaminase and aspartate transaminase, can indicate inflammation or damage to your liver cells. Elevated aspartate transaminase levels are also associated with fatigue. You should get regular medical exams to detect potential liver conditions early. http://www.livestrong.com/article/545154-elevated-liver-enzymes-fatigue/ When blood is loaded with toxins due to a weak and inefficient liver, there is limited capacity for the blood to carry oxygen and nutrients which are necessary for energy production. The result is constant fatigue. A clean and efficient liver which produces cleaner blood would help energy production because clean blood can carry more oxygen and nutrients. Clean blood is also lighter; it flows better and results in better blood circulation. http://www.sensiblehealth.com/Journey-01.xhtml
Lethargy on cycle is from shutdown. Go run 1-DHEA solo and tell me how you feel a few weeks in.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No no HCG is very safe

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love needles and I love pharmaceutical-grade testosterone. So naturally, I can't wait for TRT. The only part that scares me is an apocalyptic event that I survive and the pharmacies have all been looted and I have to survive all shutdown and b!tchy.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Those are ****ty companies, hence I've never paid attention to their write-ups, so I'll go ahead and say you're right in that regard even though you're still wrong overall. The good companies, like LGI, IronFlex, Iron Legion and PHF, don't refer to their steroids as prohormones. They don't necessarily call them steroids, either, but they definitely don't call them prohormones because unlike Vital Labs and those other crap labels, they respect their customers.

So you win, guy. Good job. I'm certain you still don't know when and why each word is appropriate, but go ahead and keep being wrong, whether intentional or not.
he named off of strong supps BAHAHA those companies sound like id get them at walmart.... like you said PHF, ironmaglabs, BSL, LGI, CEL, ironflex, and MRsupps are the only ones id trust.

907Genetics

Awards

Those were the first pages that popped up when i typed the those names you listed under Google, i told you i only referred them as prohormones because thats what they are marketed as and you were arguing they weren't, just because i didn't list company's that you prefer doesn't change the fact they are sold on the majority websites under pro hormones, i understand why your arguing that they are steroids but i wasn't arguing the compound, i was arguing what they are sold under most websites, and you are crazy to think those websites don't call them prohormones or steroids because they value their costumers, they call them dietary supplements to appeal to more costumers, to sound less detrimental to your health and trick 17 year old kids into thinking they are perfectly safe ;) but its all good they are about to ban all of your beloved "dietary supplements" here shortly better stock up on your "steroids" while you can :)

907Genetics

Awards
he named off of strong supps BAHAHA those companies sound like id get them at walmart.... like you said PHF, ironmaglabs, BSL, LGI, CEL, ironflex, and MRsupps are the only ones id trust.
Those were the first pages on Google when i typed in those "dietary supplements", who cares if they were strong companys that was besides the point, and ive tried a few of those company's you have listed and they are garbage ;) as i stated to your dick rider friend chris your beloved roids are about to be banned in the US you just might have to resort to ordering illegally :O or take your panty's off and get off your sister and make the jump to some real gear :O BAHAHAHAHAHHA