First Cycle. Pro-DMZ Very Detailed Help

F

fresh510

Awards
Ok guys, this is my first cycle and I would appreciate all the help and guidance!
Background: I've been working out the past 4 or so years on a very consistence daily routine. Started at age of 20 weighting my heaviest at 230, I wasn't happy and wanted to make a change. Day after day I continued to train on a daily base and lost about 60 pounds, I felt amazing and a new me. For past year or so I've been really into putting on some muscle. I went from about 165 to 178 which is my current weight. I am 24, 5'8 weighing at 178 with about 14 - 16% BF. Few of my mates at the gym have been taking to me about me starting on cycle to lose my gut and put on some mass. Honestly, I just want to lose my gut and lean out a little and be able to enjoy the summertime.

I am still not very convinced that this move would benefit me. Like I said coming from 230 - 178 I already feel amazing but i feel progress now is moving very slow. My diet also consist of high protein, greens, fish, chicken...etc

From what I have been researching Dmz and furazabolin are very mild with little to no sides.

My Workout:
Mon: Chest / Triceps / Abs & Cardio
Tue: Back / Shoulders / Traps
Wed: Legs / Biceps / Abs
Thu: Chest / Triceps / Abs
Fri: Back / Shoulders / Traps & Cardio
Sat: Legs / Biceps / Abs
Sun: Rest day

Supplement:

cycle:
Pro-DMZ--- 30 / 30 / 45 / 45
Furazabolin-- 100 / 150 / 200 / 200

How does my PCT look?
PCT:
Arimit
Test-250

Other Supps:
MyoCleanse-- 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 caps per day on an empty stomach
Plant Cell-- 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 / 1 caps per day with meal
AnimalPack-- 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 packs per day with meal
CLA-- 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 caps per day with meal
Fish Oil-- 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 caps per day throughout the day
GreenTea-- 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 cap per day with meal

MyoRecovery
Glutamine

Karbolyn
ISO-100

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

R

rphash49

Awards
Ok guys, this is my first cycle and I would appreciate all the help and guidance!
Background: I've been working out the past 4 or so years on a very consistence daily routine. Started at age of 20 weighting my heaviest at 230, I wasn't happy and wanted to make a change. Day after day I continued to train on a daily base and lost about 60 pounds, I felt amazing and a new me. For past year or so I've been really into putting on some muscle. I went from about 165 to 178 which is my current weight. I am 24, 5'8 weighing at 178 with about 14 - 16% BF. Few of my mates at the gym have been taking to me about me starting on cycle to lose my gut and put on some mass. Honestly, I just want to lose my gut and lean out a little and be able to enjoy the summertime.

I am still not very convinced that this move would benefit me. Like I said coming from 230 - 178 I already feel amazing but i feel progress now is moving very slow. My diet also consist of high protein, greens, fish, chicken...etc

From what I have been researching Dmz and furazabolin are very mild with little to no sides.

My Workout:
Mon: Chest / Triceps / Abs & Cardio
Tue: Back / Shoulders / Traps
Wed: Legs / Biceps / Abs
Thu: Chest / Triceps / Abs
Fri: Back / Shoulders / Traps & Cardio
Sat: Legs / Biceps / Abs
Sun: Rest day

Supplement:

cycle:
Pro-DMZ--- 30 / 30 / 45 / 45
Furazabolin-- 100 / 150 / 200 / 200

How does my PCT look?
PCT:
Arimit
Test-250

Other Supps:
MyoCleanse-- 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 caps per day on an empty stomach
Plant Cell-- 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 / 1 caps per day with meal
AnimalPack-- 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 packs per day with meal
CLA-- 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 caps per day with meal
Fish Oil-- 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 caps per day throughout the day
GreenTea-- 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 cap per day with meal

MyoRecovery
Glutamine

Karbolyn
ISO-100

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
If reducing gut size is goal I don't know if I would recommend dmz or any ph/ds really. Plus dmz is more of a bulking compound and you could see more weight gain rather then slimming down.

Furuza needs to be ran at min 300mg for 6 weeks for results.

Pct is subpar. Definitely need a serm. No question.

If reducing waist line is your goal I would re-evaluate diet and training rather then a cycle that will probably increase your bf%.

If you are set on a hormonal cycle look at epi 40mg a week for 6 weeks. Still need a serm

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I woulnd't use a PH to lose weight. Use it to bulk up, unless you are really lean and getting leaner is harder as a natty

Drop Furazabolin

Get a SERM for your pct
Run:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test 250 for 4 weeks
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Get rid of the cleanse supplement.

F

fresh510

Awards
Thanks!
I'm somewhat lean, still have a lot to burn around the belly and little bit of those love handles.
Putting on some hard lean mass is always great but at the same time I want to cut the extra belly fat.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
I would not suggest you use DMZ as your first PH experience as its one of the strongest. I also agree with the above posters that DMZ is a mass builder and its going to give you an increase in lean body mass as well as some fat. That is not what your looking to do. I would recommend you look into a PH more designed to deal with recomp and leaning out. I am in the same spot as you and the only place I gain fat is my belly. I am sitting at 15% BF 5'9 191 lbs after my current cycle of Finaflex 1-andro and 550xd. I lost 3% bf while on this cycle. I would check out finaflex epi-v. It is discontinued but there are a few places where u can find it online. It is a leaning out PH and will def do what ur looking for. 1-alpha by finaflex is also a good choice. Check them out

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dimethazine is a really dry compound.

Diet will dictate fat loss/gain.

Using crapbolyn with dzine wont help with fat loss.

Hdrol at 50mg + fura @ 300mg would do you good with a diet designed for weight loss.