Low Test 6 Weeks After PCT

X1D

Awards
Hello all, very confused and dissapointed with my last bloodwork results. My cycle was

Test E 400 MG/WK 1-10
Epi-strong week 4-10
HCG 250 IU 2x week 5-10
HCG blast 500 IU from day after last shot till four days before PCT
Arimidex .5MG EOD

PCT: Clomid 50MG e/d 1-30
DAA: Day 1-30
Activate Xtreme 15-45

I have gotten bloodwork a total of three times.

Two weeks into PCT:
Total Test: 629
LH: 7.7
FSH: 3.7
Estradiol: 21.5

Two weeks into PCT I tested to make sure all was on track. I was lower but thought I was on the road to recovery.
Testosterone: 449
LH: 3.7
FSH: 1.7
Estradiol: 9.6 (7.6-42.6)

Fast forward to now I got bloodwork 6 weeks after PCT, completely shut down
Testosterone: 268
LH: 1.4
FSH 1.0
Estradiol <6.0

I am very confused at what approach to take now. I would think attempting a restart with a SERM would be the next move, but since my body is not making any estrogen anyway, won't a serm be useless anyway since barely any estrogen should be binding to the receptors as it is? I am also confused at how my body was making LH immediately after Clomid, but now it has completely stopped. I'm rather confused. It seems that my testes are working fine but that my HPTA is not sending the signal. I do have some script grade Clomid on the way and I have one 5,000 iu vial on the way. Is it advisable to attempt another restart?

rphash49

Awards
Do you feel your Clomid was legit?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run another PCT. Run clomid and nolva together

X1D

Awards
Yeah the clomid is legit it's not from a research company it's pharmaceutical. I was considering running nolva and clomid, but would it be effective given that my estrogen is already undetectable? I also have some HCG would it be wise to run another blast beforehand? On one hand I would think it would be advisable but it would shut my LH down completely and I'm not sure if that would do more damage to my pituitary

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Yeah the clomid is legit it's not from a research company it's pharmaceutical. I was considering running nolva and clomid, but would it be effective given that my estrogen is already undetectable? I also have some HCG would it be wise to run another blast beforehand? On one hand I would think it would be advisable but it would shut my LH down completely and I'm not sure if that would do more damage to my pituitary
I know it doesn't seem like a serm would accomplish much with already low E2, but it seemed to be doing its job during pct, so I would attempt it again.

Specifically, I would:
HCG restart as you did previously
Clomid 50/50/25/25/0/0
Nolva 0/0/40/20/20/10/10
Natty test booster of your choice 4-6 weeks
Nettle root extract (for shbg) of your choice- 4-6 weeks

Nolva and Clomid work well together. Nolva also does better on the back end as your levels usually stay elevated longer after use. Your LH should receive 3 boosts with this restart: 1st with HCG, 2nd with clomid and the 3rd in week 3 when you add Nolva.

Good luck.

X1D

Awards
That is what really confused me. After 10 weeks of being shutdown, 2 weeks of clomid gave me a Lh of 7 right off the back, which is where I thought it would be lowest. What do you think about the HCG blast as far as shutting down my HPTA again? I know my numbers are low right now, but I am still producing some testostrone and have some LH so it is not completely unresponsive. Do you think shutting down my HPTA by introducing HCG the first ten days will make it that much harder for my HPTA to spark up again?

X1D

Awards
On the other hand, I know that introducing HCG in a blast would elevate my estrogen levels. Something I'm dying for right now as my libido and joints are completely dead. I just don't want to damage my HPTA even further. I'm stuck at this point in time.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
On the other hand, I know that introducing HCG in a blast would elevate my estrogen levels. Something I'm dying for right now as my libido and joints are completely dead. I just don't want to damage my HPTA even further. I'm stuck at this point in time.
I recommended another HCG restart (maybe 2 shots) because I'm not sure clomid will be very effective when your e2 is already low.

I would also start clomid the same week as the HCG. This should lessen the HCG shutdown (if we can call it that). HCG will still do its job sending/mimicking an LH signal even in the presence of clomid.

There's not really a right or wrong way. This is experimental because every person, situation and circumstance is different.

I'm merely sharing what I would do in your shoes

X1D

Awards
I understand I appreciate your help a lot. Yeah I'm thinking the Clomid might help when on the HCG as well. Do you think it should be a lowered dose while doing the blast? I was thinking of spreading the blast throughout 10-15 days so I don't risk desensitizing the testes

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I understand I appreciate your help a lot. Yeah I'm thinking the Clomid might help when on the HCG as well. Do you think it should be a lowered dose while doing the blast? I was thinking of spreading the blast throughout 10-15 days so I don't risk desensitizing the testes
There's no right or wrong. But if you extend the blast, you might extend the serm duration.

X1D

Awards
Ok cool. I'm wondering if the lack of test has to do with me crashing my E levels. I'm just thinking that could be a possibility. Also, how exactly does nolva work? I know clomid works by binding to the estrogen receptors and blocking them from the HPTA but from my research it says Nolva eliminates estrogen. Does it eliminate it or just block it? Potentially I just want to make sure E isn't crashed again

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Ok cool. I'm wondering if the lack of test has to do with me crashing my E levels. I'm just thinking that could be a possibility. Also, how exactly does nolva work? I know clomid works by binding to the estrogen receptors and blocking them from the HPTA but from my research it says Nolva eliminates estrogen. Does it eliminate it or just block it? Potentially I just want to make sure E isn't crashed again
Low E doesn't lower test.

Nolva acts similarly to clomid (they're both serms) but aren't Identical in the way they target and bind to the ER, which is why it can be beneficial to use both. It doesn't eliminate E2. Your thinking of AI's (aromatase inhibitors).

X1D

Awards
Ok that's what i thought but wanted to confirm. I'll start HCG tomorrow so hopefully this restart works out. I really thought everything was looking upwards. But I'm hoping there is hope for my HPTA