Want to run M-STEN with something...cycle to TRANSFORM

imasleep

Awards
Ok here's my story. I'm currently recovering from gyno surgery, so when I come back I want to come back looking great, want to be able to take my shirt off at the beach feeling great.

5' 8" 165 GOAL-185

It's a heavy goal but I plan on working my way up to 5000 cals.
I also want to start to lean out towards the end of my cycle.

I've basically decided on m-sten for this, however I don't like that it's only a 4 week cycle, I feel as though that's not enough time for gains to solidify and then gives me no time for a cut on cycle. I was thinking of a bridge cycle however I have no experience bridging orals.

Also, I have no idea what to stack with m-sten, I want to try tren but I'm pretty sure that's what gave me gyno before so that's a nono. I need help putting this cycle together.
Also, I have leftover mithras,epi,stano.and formadrol from past cycles if I could incorporate any of them?

I'm thinking m-sten 20/20/20/20
??????? 0/0/0/0/start/?/?
Ostarine0/0/0/20/20/20/20/20
(Maybe 1 cap Erase on cycle to minimize chance of gyno)

PCT
Nolva 20/20/20/20, Erase 2 caps, DAA 3g

Soooo, suggestions on bridge ph?? How's the layout look?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
You know u can possiably get gyno again even if u have had the surgery.

Why not run msten 6 weeks. When it first came out that how long everyone ran it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Looks good, however i dont have experience bridging so i cant comment on that. why erase during cycle instead of having a real AI on hand?

imasleep

Awards
You know u can possiably get gyno again even if u have had the surgery.

Why not run msten 6 weeks. When it first came out that how long everyone ran it.
i was actually thinking that, hows the difference in shutdown? can I stack ostabol?
Looks good, however i dont have experience bridging so i cant comment on that. why erase during cycle instead of having a real AI on hand?
i can, should i run arimadex on cycle? dosage?

Mystere3

Awards
stack msten with LGD for serious bulking if you eat enough. You should probably use a test base of some sort with this.

imasleep

Awards
stack msten with LGD for serious bulking if you eat enough. You should probably use a test base of some sort with this.
LGD? whats that never heard? and no pinning anymore, had one aas cycle thats it for me hah

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
i can, should i run arimadex on cycle? dosage?
Most wouldn't even run an AI during a cycle with lower chances of estrogen related sides like m sten, however if you have those worries from prior sides then I would run 0.5 mg eod. Or keep it on hand just in case you start to see symptoms. But just because m sten doesn't aromatise dosnt mean you can't get gyno. From what I hear it increases the amount of free test AND estrogen in the body. Hope this helps good luck to you.

Mystere3

Awards
LGD is a sarm. You could run a transdermal base.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ran msten at 24-28mg day for 8 wks with 4-ad as test base. Had no probs,but im not gyno prone.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
what was your experience from that?
I gained 13 solid lbs that i was able to keep after pct. No lethargy no libido probs. I ate clean so i would not gain much xtra,even tho i was bulking.
For me 28mg would be close to my limit befor sides would be too bad.

Mystere3

Awards
I used androgel but in the past I've used RS Transaderm to good effect.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I plan on stacking it with Stano and sandwiches this spring.

6 weeks should be fine.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok here's my story. I'm currently recovering from gyno surgery, so when I come back I want to come back looking great, want to be able to take my shirt off at the beach feeling great.

5' 8" 165 GOAL-185

It's a heavy goal but I plan on working my way up to 5000 cals.
I also want to start to lean out towards the end of my cycle.

I've basically decided on m-sten for this, however I don't like that it's only a 4 week cycle, I feel as though that's not enough time for gains to solidify and then gives me no time for a cut on cycle. I was thinking of a bridge cycle however I have no experience bridging orals.

Also, I have no idea what to stack with m-sten, I want to try tren but I'm pretty sure that's what gave me gyno before so that's a nono. I need help putting this cycle together.
Also, I have leftover mithras,epi,stano.and formadrol from past cycles if I could incorporate any of them?

I'm thinking m-sten 20/20/20/20
??????? 0/0/0/0/start/?/?
Ostarine0/0/0/20/20/20/20/20
(Maybe 1 cap Erase on cycle to minimize chance of gyno)

PCT
Nolva 20/20/20/20, Erase 2 caps, DAA 3g

Soooo, suggestions on bridge ph?? How's the layout look?
Testosterone!

imasleep

Awards
only if the doc left behind some tissue, which is possible. but if the dude had gyno bad enough to need surgery, the growths that he had were probably totally removed. i wouldn't worry about it myself.
took out 98.99% of it. thats he most you can ever have taken out. he said if i decided to cycle again the worst it could be is the size of a pea. not sure if i wanna trust that because i dont wanna go through it again. so most likely arima on cycle.
Testosterone!
i wish, not pinning again

bel1

Awards
just run it for 6 weeks @ 20 or lower.. if you really intend to bridge you could do the milder ph like hdrol/pmag but they are methyl so bridging may be a problem but i and many others have done similar cycles so it's really what risk are you willing to take.. or go with something non methyl like tvar.. about the gyno, im not sure whether it will come back after surgery but if you are prone you shouldn't even be thinking about cycling..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clevelandsae Anabolics 26
Anabolics 31
EternalBlue Anabolics 34
simplestacked Anabolics 19
Cycle Logs 0