Sides from Superdrol?

cstamm

Awards
I am currently on day 5 of Superdrol, 20mg a day, 10 morning, 10 before workout. I plan on running 20mg a day for 4 weeks by itself.
I am noticing a few possible weird side effects.
First off, I am gaining big time, up about 5 pounds, and noticeably bigger. So that is great of course. I have gotten sick here in the past two days, which is weird because I rarely get sick, and I just got over a cold a few weeks ago. I am still training and doing my best to eat well.
Super seems to be shutting me down hard, my nuts are the size of grapes. This could partly be because of being sick. I guess I should not worry about this correct? I have everyhting I need for proper PCT.
Lastly, about 10 minutes after I take it, I notice like a discomfort in my lower right abdomen area. No pain, just pressure almost like I have gas. It lasts all day, and is gone in the morning, until I take it again. I noticed this on M1T as well. It worries me a little, but it doesn't hurt at all, just a little unncomfortable. It seems to be in the area of my appendix?
Sorry about so many questions in one post, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The gastro effects I felt were minor and went away in a weeks time. My scrotum really shrunk up tight at times but my testes havent changed in size. I doubt if the SD made you ill or shrunk your testes. If I had those concerns I would stop use immediately! just my thoughts guy

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
they shrink a little bit maybe, but nothing significantly.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Pumps and quick fatigue were the things that hit me most the first week. I couldn't do my leg workout properly the first week. This (2nd) week though, it seems my body is adjusting rather well. I still get sick pumps, but I seem to be able to work through them and make rep gains and/or "weight-lifted" gains. In other words, they're not debilitating anymore.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I agree about the pumps, similar to MDHT but better, so far no fatigue

cstamm

Awards
thanks for the replies... I think the illness is just a coincidence... So gastro related issues are somewhat normal though?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
In my case they were minor and transient. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing all these posts about the sides assoiciated with SD I am thinking 10mg to be a better dosage than 20. I mean, based on what I have read on this board and others it seems to be 10mg would get you the results with out the sides and increasing to 20 or more just gets you more side effects and only slightly better results. 10mg of SD stacked with something elese seems like it would be the way to go, and also would save on your SD for future cycles...

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yes thats my logic exactly, a synergistic stack, so far mohn seems to work well, when Im out of that I may finish the cycle with 12 mgs of MDHT for 13 days. When I increase my poundages will be the test of how this works. So far Im pleased, keeping the gains is the true test. People that juice would laugh at this.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
scrote pump

The gastro effects I felt were minor and went away in a weeks time. My scrotum really shrunk up tight at times but my testes havent changed in size. I doubt if the SD made you ill or shrunk your testes. If I had those concerns I would stop use immediately! just my thoughts guy
*snork*
I noticed that too. The old scrote actually has muscles in it. Maybe SD pumps them up!

All in all, I must say all my experiences have mirrored those of others. Weird pre-headachey feeling, aggroness, huge weight increase in first week (10lbs; holy ****!), modest strength gain, pumps from scratching my nose.

You can really feel the stuff. I don't know if it is really helping though. Depends how much of the weight and strength stays behind once I'm doneski. Some of the weight has actually already gone away.

-phaeton

dingobite

Awards
Im not knocking on you guys or anything but around here im currently on nothing and ive been hit with someone elses flu bug.
Had it for about 5 hour would get dizzy as fuk would barely get a temperater though normally i havent had a cold in years so i know what it was.
First thing i notice when it hit me my stomach felt like something had ate my breakfast 2 oatmeal packs and yogurt whey shake theres no way i could have felt like i didnt eat a hour afterwards.

I dont have trouble with my nuts though so just giving you a heads up where some of the fatigue may be from.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 3rd day today of SD by itself. I'm taking mine (only 10mg this week) with breakfast & grapefruit juice & have yet to notice ANYTHING at all. Although, I did arms yesterday & the pumps did seem a little better than average (placebo??) No nausia, no head-aches, no cramps... Weight has yet to change too...

We'll see what happens next week. I think I'm going to stick w/ 10mg for 2 weeks, if nothing happens after that, I'll bump up to 20.

StephenC

Awards
Was thinking of using one of my bottles that way,

10mg for the first two weeks,
20mg for the next two
and maybe finish with 30 for the last two

I think id prefer to run it on its own to get a feel for it before stacking

Any opinions?

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Today has been my 6th day on SD and I have come down with a bad cough and my voice is beginning to give out. Like Cstamm, I'm barely ever sick (I think 2-3 times in the last 6 years). Not only that, but I just got over a sickness about two weeks ago. As I mentioned in another thread, I have such a dry mouth at night that my teeth scrap against my bottom lip and literally cut them :sick:

Lakevillethor

Awards
Today has been my 6th day on SD and I have come down with a bad cough and my voice is beginning to give out. Like Cstamm, I'm barely ever sick (I think 2-3 times in the last 6 years). Not only that, but I just got over a sickness about two weeks ago. As I mentioned in another thread, I have such a dry mouth at night that my teeth scrap against my bottom lip and literally cut them :sick:
Get better, man. SD is explosive ****. My workouts are like 25 minutes on it. Teh pumps are so much taht i cannto even do my regular workouts with it (any bodypart).

Goat

Awards
I got AB pain...rather uncomfortable, lower left side. Gets worse through the day.

Lethrgy. See thread "SD LEthargy and gains"

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Thanx Lakevillethor. Surprisingly, I don't seem to have excessive pumps or any back cramping. Guess I'm just lucky. I haven't been to tired but I can't say that I have felt 100% either.

But atleast I look great :thumbsup:

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
While on SD, i noticed a similar feeling in my abdomen, and it was really pronounced when i would wear a belt for my workout. I could barely tighten it withought getting a really uncomfortable feeling in my lower abdomen.

As for the cough/flu-like symptoms, i experienced the same thing. i believe that using superdrol increases the number of free radicals in your body, and that doesnt help with fending off a cold, especially this time of year. I had a cold all throughout my cycle, and i'm currently in my last week of PCT. It's virtually gone now. Just keep the fluids high, vitamin C, zinc, and get your hands on some Zicam nasal spray, i found it helped me out tons with lessening the degree of my symptoms. Good luck - HTTC

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
also i thought i'd add.. I got the NASTIEST bicep pumps while wiping my ass. hahahahha

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I have an SD log here on anabolic minds. I ran 10/20/20/20. I felt NO sides at all until now. I just finished my cycle & I feel slightly lethargic & tired. No loss of strength yet (I just started PCT today) but I did notice that I was exhuasted. So much so that I cut my workout today short.

The only thing I felt while ON was INSANE pumps. This isn't really a side though, it kind of comes as part of the deal. My pumps were exagerrated though cause I was taking No-Xplode at the same time. I loved them. The only thing that sucked was when I did back extensions, I couldn't walk out of the gym for a while. I had to get on an ab ball & stretch my back out for a while before I could get in my car & drive off. Oh yea, one other side. My balls sucked up closer to my body. They didn't shrink or anything, just got tighter to my body, kind of like that pre-cumming action when your scrotum sucks your balls towards your body.

Overall I loved my SD cycle. I can't wait to run it again in Feb. as part of a cutting cycle.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i could barely run it for 3 weeks at 20mg and i HATE it, i am a powerlifter so i do a lot of posterior core movements and the back pumps were so bad i could barely stand. i had to go off it on last friday after i could barely get down to do a deadlift. the pumps are horrible. i've been off it since friday and my lower back and legs get so pumped still, i cant wait for it to be over. and the lethargy sucks, i have no drive to do anything what so ever and i runout of energy real quick. worst thing i've ever taken.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh yea, and my sex drive went to the nothing

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
i could barely run it for 3 weeks at 20mg and i HATE it, i am a powerlifter so i do a lot of posterior core movements and the back pumps were so bad i could barely stand. i had to go off it on last friday after i could barely get down to do a deadlift. the pumps are horrible. i've been off it since friday and my lower back and legs get so pumped still, i cant wait for it to be over. and the lethargy sucks, i have no drive to do anything what so ever and i runout of energy real quick. worst thing i've ever taken.
Did you try taking Taurine & eating bananas for the pumps? I did & it helped A LOT. 3gs of Taurine a day took away virtually all annoying pumps. As did a banana before workout.

You only get lethargic when your diet isn't in check. Lethargy doesn't occur if you keep your carbs way up. While on SD you NEED to get most of your cals from carbs. Something like a 45/40/15 split. The more carbs you take in, the less lethargic you will be.

Really? Your sex drive died down? Mine went through the roof. As a matter of fact I started hooking up with my front door neighbor in my apartment complex & we would hook up at least once a day every day.

I could see where SD wouldn't help your workout style though.

I still think it's the best supp I've ever taken. I saw great results in a good amount of time. I'll let you know my full opinion after my PCT. Just check my log.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i got good strength gains, but the sides were just too much, i had a lot of shoulder and elbow aches too, and i was downing about 10-12gs of taurine a day plus bananas, my lower back was so bad with pumps it started to affect my workout, plus i'm trained by a fellow powerlifter that pulls and squats 700+, so training and diet were in check 100%

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it seems to me that alot of the guys posting here are really just complaining. If you did your research and were prepared for your cycle we wouldnt have to hear about every little twitch and cough you had. I'm really tired of hearing about these "crazy" sides that people have experienced and blame everything on supplements while they undermind diet and protection. Start taking creatine and they might die. Jesus man, stay the hell away from "real" gear. Sides are less and overall cost is less. But your all worried about back pumps and spending 300$ on a cycle of SD. Deal with it or go natural but stop bitching about every little headache. i can assure you that SD isnt giving you nightmares and pea sized balls when real gear wont even do that in one cycle. Relax...do your research and PCT and lift heavy....that'll give you the size your looking for. BTW Superdrol...is the ****! no doubt.

CREAO

Awards

cons
-loss of libido
-shrunken testes
-mediocre strength gains
-bad ass body pumps
- puffy nips..could be water

pro
- good weight gain...I think it was around 12 lbs...kept around 50%

superdrol is a hit or miss product in my mind, some people dont respond well at all (feel like ****...etc) and others it works wonders.

M1T did wonders for me, I didnt have any sides really excpet some puffy nips, but again that could be water, i felt great on it my strength went up like crazy, gained a good 15 lbs and kept 10. I never expeircened lethargy or any of the other well known sides.

Alot of my friends have done both and then ones that used M1T w/o sides and felt great on it felt shity with SD.

So again in my mind its a love or hate realationship

Innings Eater

Innings Eater

Awards
Start 3rd week of SD 'omorrow. (10/20/30) I have noticed better than average pumps during training. With so many variables, it's hard to blame SD for my noticeable lethargy and slightly puffy nips. I DO, however, blame SD for the Cowboys losing to the Broncos on Thankgiving. HA!
:(

Silver Surfer

Awards
Has anyone gotten any wierd looking bumps? Maybe boils or things that look like ingrown hairs. From using superdrol

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
that sounds like faticulititus which is a infection caused by the normal staph that is found on your skin.. but you need to have a doctor look at it

Silver Surfer

Awards
ok i will do that first thing tomorrow morning.

BHERTZ

Awards
Estrogen stimulates white blood cell production, aiding your immune system. As we know superdrol is essentially purely anabolic, and even anti-estrogenic to some point. Therefore, the combo of SD and the assumed PCT that goes with it, will really be hard on E-levels. For once I am going to stick up for estrogen, because of course lifters and juicers alike want to get rid of E, but we do need some finite amount to function.

Let's not forget this.

This phenomena explains the phrase 'M1T Flu'which was coined back in it's hayday. SD is essentially no different in this category as far as I can tell.

On a side note, this makes all the gyno issues extremely hard to explain also, but we'll save that for another thread...