What can I expect from my first cycle of finaflex 1-andro

raal

Banned
Awards
I decided to go for the 1-andro as my first ph cycle. I want to know what I can expect from it, I'm not expecting nothing crazy I know its a mild ph,I'm cutting now (have been for a month,) and wanna know what I can expect from it while I'm cutting and what side effects come with it

Im 185 not I'm pretty much or sort of lean already and my stomach is flat(very small pouch unnoticeable tho) but I have a bad ass case of love handles,anyway this is what imma be running with 1-andro
yohimbine
Whey protein(of course)
milk thistle
maybe a test booster 2 counter the decreased libido
and maybe a moderate preworkout or just caffiene

and for pct
nolvadex ml 60ml bottle.
a test booster
and whey protein
will all that be good enuff?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Not much, u'd probably get the same results with just a solid diet, work out and Creatine.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Check out my log as I've been running 1 andro for 6 weeks. I love it. Your going to get some serious gains. I put on 11 lbs in the first 2 weeks. All lean muscle as I've also dropped 3% BF. I am starting 550xd during week 5 and doing that along with 1 andro for another 4 weeks. I have had zero sides other than a significant drop in libido. I am taking cycle assist whey protein glutamine and no explode along with it. The key is to make sure you have a caloric surplus. I'd say +350-500 on your maintenance. U Gunna do a log? Come on over to the finaflex forum there are so good dudes n reps who will help u along.

rphash49

Awards
Check out my log as I've been running 1 andro for 6 weeks. I love it. Your going to get some serious gains. I put on 11 lbs in the first 2 weeks. All lean muscle as I've also dropped 3% BF. I am starting 550xd during week 5 and doing that along with 1 andro for another 4 weeks. I have had zero sides other than a significant drop in libido. I am taking cycle assist whey protein glutamine and no explode along with it. The key is to make sure you have a caloric surplus. I'd say +350-500 on your maintenance. U Gunna do a log? Come on over to the finaflex forum there are so good dudes n reps who will help u along.
Are you a finaflex rep?

To the OP it may help with your overall sense of well being but it won't do much more then that....... If even that.

If the above poster is only on 1 andro he is full of shyt. Don't expect the same results unless you are as naturally anabolic as a 21 yr old and have not meet your full potential. 11lbs/dropped 3%bf in two week on 1 andro lmfao..... Pinning test and tren won't even do that in two weeks too funny

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah head over to the so and so fourm, so more people can lie to u and sell u stuff that doesn't work

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
The results are there man don't listen to him. Look at the logs and pictures. How can those lie? I don't work for finaflex nor do I care what you think. I've gain 12 lbs of lean muscle while dropping 3% BF in 5 weeks. Just do your research you will see this is a great product. The results speak for themselves.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I decided to go for the 1-andro as my first ph cycle. I want to know what I can expect from it, I'm not expecting nothing crazy I know its a mild ph,I'm cutting now (have been for a month,) and wanna know what I can expect from it while I'm cutting and what side effects come with it

Im 185 not I'm pretty much or sort of lean already and my stomach is flat(very small pouch unnoticeable tho) but I have a bad ass case of love handles,anyway this is what imma be running with 1-andro
yohimbine
Whey protein(of course)
milk thistle
maybe a test booster 2 counter the decreased libido
and maybe a moderate preworkout or just caffiene

and for pct
nolvadex ml 60ml bottle.
a test booster
and whey protein
will all that be good enuff?
I would suggest DAA for the test booster. I just finished a cycle of Fina Flex Pure Test and had great results. Or you could pick up a pre-workout with DAA tge two that come to mind are, again, Fina Flex Ignite2 or Blackstone Labs Angel Dust.... Look into Xgels, Xfactor or any ARA for a bridge.