Stats:
26 yo
Height: 6'0
Weight: 215
Goal: Lean bulk

Medical Hx:
On 5th week of TRT...

Proposed cycle:
Week 1 - 12 1 ml Test E Monday at TRT and 300mg on Thursday at home = 500mg per week Trenbolone Enanthate on Thursday = 200mg per week 1 tablet arimidex per day

PCT:
Liquid prami Arimidex Clomid My diet is spot on at 3-4k cals per day

Training:
5-6 days week

Open to ANY advice/critique on this cycle before I begin. Is TrenE dosage enough? Too low? This is my first time running Trenbolone. Do I even need to do a pct if I will continue to be on TRT? Or just continue taking A.I.s? Also, should I incorporate HCG into this? Thank you in advance for concerns, and help...

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Use the Prami on cycle you will want it. And if this is your first Tren cycle start with Tren A instead if you have to mail due to sides you do not want to be on a long ester. No you dont need a pct if your on trt just drop your dose to trt dose and keep going with your AI to be safe then after a few weeks start to taper down your AI dose.

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
I have been trying to get trenA but can't seem to. So taper up the prami, and take arimidex while on cycle and that's it? Should I up my test or just keep doing 200 mg at TRT each week?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If it were me I would leave test low and add in the Tren but that is more to stay lean and dry your trying to bulk so a little extra test wont hurt you.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it were me I would leave test low and add in the Tren but that is more to stay lean and dry your trying to bulk so a little extra test wont hurt you.
Exactly this...... let the tren do the work. Test too high will just aggravate side effects....

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
How much prami do you prefer starting with? So you think 400mg TrenE? And 200mg test?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
How much prami do you prefer starting with? So you think 400mg TrenE? And 200mg test?
Liquid prami? At what dose per ml do you have? For your Bunny that is..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
.25 for a few days before bed..then up to .50 ml

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If its under dosed you might bump to .75

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
Ok thanks bro started Sunday:
Week 1 - 12

1 ml Test E once a week at TRT=200mg (continue after 12weeks)

Trenbolone Enanthate on Monday/Thursday = 400mg per week

1 tablet arimidex e3d

Starting at .5 Liquid prami on dose days and will taper depending on nausea level.

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
Thanks bro...I started cycle Sunday.
On 6th week of

1 ml Test E once a week at TRT=200mg (continue after 12weeks)

Trenbolone Enanthate on Monday/Thursday = 400mg per week

1 tablet arimidex e3d

Starting at .5 Liquid prami on dose days and will taper depending on nausea level.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just make sure you phase the Tren out before you come off the additional Test. Tren will take about 4 weeks before u stop feeling its effects.

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
Gotcha. I will continue to be in TRT at 200mg per week. Also, I will prolly run TestE at home at 300mg...which will give me 500mg per week. What do you think?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long do you plan on running the test @ 500mg after the tren run?

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
I was gonna run it additional 12 weeks, and remain on TRT.

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
Lol there's no reason I shouldn't. Want to be as big as possible. I might save my test or I might run it I haven't decided...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol there's no reason I shouldn't. Want to be as big as possible. I might save my test or I might run it I haven't decided...
Something that might help, you can consider leucine and glucose AM and PWO to "simulate" insulin injections.