Second thoughts about M1T

MoonCricket

MoonCricket

Awards
First off I am 36yrs-6' 213lbs between 13-16%bf, been lifting for about 10yrs and have good size and strength
Now I am no rookie in front of the ol iron however i have never used PH. Anyhow a few months ago, a
friend of a friend tells me about this magical pill called M1t. With that, one day at the gym i just get sick of this
plateau that I've hit, so when i get home its to legal gear I go. Some dollars later 2 bottles of m1t,4ad
and 1 bottle of masterdrolv2 are in the mail....I stumble on bb.com and start reading a gazillion posts on this
stuff. I learn alot about pct, cycles, and other tips and tricks...so now that I have all my ducks in a row(i think)
and after reading horror tales and **** m1t posts if m1t is worth it. I wish that I was not so hasty and
started with 1ad.4ad..............so my question is, is it worth it, I do want to put size on my legs and get hard
its just that m1t seems too harsh on the body.................any advice minus the smart ass comments....thanks much

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In short i dont believe the gains from MIT are worth the sides and suppression, not to mention the liver damage and lipid scores. There are some less harsh alternatives, M4ohn is regarded as being resonably side effect free and certainly less supressive. However postban that may not be an option for you. Choices are now limited and a better option maybe to take a good look at your diet and training first, M1T may give you the gains you seek but without the diet etc it is doubtful you will maintain them. There is some good advice on this board aside from that on prohormones, read some of Bobo's posts and perhaps take a look at his training packages.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, M1T is not for everyone. Some feel no sides, while others can hang with them. I for one, only got the back pumps for the most part. I also always stacked it with a 4AD transdermal. I was also a huge fan of M1T. Where the problems lay are shown in blood work. Just because one doesn't "feel" any sides while taking it, doesn't mean they are not causing future problems/damage. I would only suggest using this compound maybe twice a year. And only if proper PCT is used. Also, if you can get blood work done, the better off you'll be. Start off at a low dose to asses your tolerance for the first cycle, and bump it up for the next one if needed. Look into other supps to take during and after the cycle. Such as Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, Potassium, etc.

phlppip

Awards
Personally, I had very little in the way of side effects just a slight decrease in appetite. I was on 20mg a day at the end of the cycle this seemed to be my optimum dose. I gained WELL over a stone in 3 weeks and lost some fat too. SO far all gains have been kept.

I think if you respect M1T train right, eat right and rest right you will be very pleased with the results, just ensure you have your PCT ready before you start the cycle and drink lots of water.

Good luck!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like m1t but as others say you have to do it the right way and be safe.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T is pure rat poison to me. I ended up in the hospital. After 5 days of taking it I woke one morning pissing blood. I'm still paying off the hospital bill. No need to explain anything more. I don't want to re-hash this so to speak.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
To be safe, I've NEVER ran beyond 20 days. I've ran one cycle to 14 days. Another to 20. Another to 10 (got sick). And Lastly one to 15. You may think, wow 4 cycles - you should have gained like 40lbs. Not the case, they were short - and 2 of them nearly pointless.

I've learned cycles under 4 weeks, don't yield that much muscle in the end.

To me, M1T isn't worth it because you can't stay on safely for 4 weeks and build retainable muscle.

The way it destroys your lipid profile is enough to throw up a red flag.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
To be safe, I've NEVER ran beyond 20 days. I've ran one cycle to 14 days. Another to 20. Another to 10 (got sick). And Lastly one to 15. You may think, wow 4 cycles - you should have gained like 40lbs. Not the case, they were short - and 2 of them nearly pointless.

I've learned cycles under 4 weeks, don't yield that much muscle in the end.

To me, M1T isn't worth it because you can't stay on safely for 4 weeks and build retainable muscle.

The way it destroys your lipid profile is enough to throw up a red flag.
I agree it is pretty pointless used as a standalone for 2 weeks but. . .

It is best used as an oral to kick start a longer cycle with base substances that are TD or IM. I have used it for up to 20 days to start a longer cylce with other things and have even switched to less harsh oral after the M1T to finish out the cycle (for this i think SD, MOHN, or 5aa all work well.)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i agree, M1T can serve some purpose if used safely as a kickstarter - but definitly during a 4-ad/test Loading phase.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
If I were you, then I'd have stuck with less potent compounds first. But now since the ban has passed, you're kinda stuck with what ya got, so it's just more of a personal decision.

I know that I had to stop for a bit and look at what I've been doing. I've ran many PH/AAS cycles in the past, and I know that my body will be taking a toll somewhere along the line. I'm in this sport to be healthy, big, and everything that follows with the two. But health is my number one priority anymore. I can see how some younger smaller guys or even older guys like yourself is willing to deal with hte possible sides, health concerns, to try and play catch-up or rather baecause they're just sick and tired of being stuck at a plateau for so long. BUt IMO, their are many other options out there to get what you want...or at least begin to get what you want.

I'm just not comfortable anymore pumping my body with AAS for 2-3 cycles/year. IT gets to just wear you out and takes away from normal everyday life. I'm actually doing a PCT regimen at the moment, but can definately say with good spirits that at the least, it's gonna be a very long time before I use AAS again if I ever do decide to use again.

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
M1T is one of those substances that you either love or hate. Since you already have it, I'm sure curiousity will get the best of you. Good luck on forming your own opinion. I personally like it.

I've done M1T only, M1T/ oral 4AD, and M1T/ trans 4AD. My sides are minimal and gains are great when on 600mg trans 4AD and 10 mg M1T per day. An M1T only cycle is suicide - with oral 4AD it is tolerable. I start with the 4AD one week before the M1T, which seems to make the initial sides non-existent. Gains are quick the first two weeks of M1T and then plateau so I don't recommend going 4 weeks like most guys do - the additional few lbs just don't seem worth it to me. I've found the gains are easy to maintain after the 4AD bloat goes away. By the way, if you run your cycles too close together, you'll gain less than half of your previous cycle.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2- 6 week cycles 30mg. overall positive experience both times.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Another M1Tthread, but this one has what appears to be a good comprehensive discussion about the pros and cons from people's experiences. M1T is harsh; about as nasty as it gets in terms of toxicity and sides. It does, however, work. Short runs, low doses, proper planning, liver and "sides" care, and bloodwork are mandatory to make it worthwhile in my opinion. Gains are big. I have run it twice, and I may or may never run it again. I am far more inclined to favor the many milder yet effective alternatives and focus on better overall health at age 38.
Cuffs' post pretty much echoes my personal M1T sentiment. If you decide to give it a go, get all your planning done, and I would suggest highly the 4AD frontload of at least 1 week.

Mavs

Awards
2- 6 week cycles 30mg. overall positive experience both times.
This has been my experience also. You sound like you're responsible and have done the needed research. Go for it...eat properly, get plenty of protein, do proper PCT and bust you a** in the gym.

MoonCricket

MoonCricket

Awards
Hey Fellas you guys are righteous, I am pleased about the lack of smart ass replys...and the amount of honest personal opinions...thank you...this is the feedback i was hoping for...my only concern is how long to run it...thinking 3wks since i already have a decent build......lastly how does one mix masterdrolv2 into this cycle.....(for cuting and getting hard) properly and safely........again thanks much

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Masterdrol V2 is legal gears' version of (M5aa) take it preworkout only at a low dose (30mg) and work your way up if you don't feel anything.
Be super sure your taking liver protectants on cycle, because you are stacking 2 methyls - although one is mild.

Mavs

Awards
IMO...I have found that three weeks would be the minimum. I would say 4-6 weeks optimal.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I personally would use the m5aa knowing how toxic it will be coupled with the M1t at low doses. I almost use it to break up the M1t lethargy if one doesn't posses 4 ad. I would also recomend say a three week M1t cycle with the m5aa ran in small doses accordingly, then finish w/o the m1t for two weeks of m5aa. A 5 week total cycle-- 3 weeks of both, then two weeks of m5aa. It has some hardening and anti-e prop that will help before you launch all out pct.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
imo (IMO!) m1t is worth the sides. phenomenally effective, dirt cheap, and distinctly non-elegant

i had blood work done while on m1t (30 mg a day) and after

it was quite reasonable, and scores went back to normal pretty quickly on NAC, Milk Thistle, R-ala, water, vitamin C

Abquest

Awards
M1T is one of those substances that you either love or hate. Since you already have it, I'm sure curiousity will get the best of you. Good luck on forming your own opinion. I personally like it.

I've done M1T only, M1T/ oral 4AD, and M1T/ trans 4AD. My sides are minimal and gains are great when on 600mg trans 4AD and 10 mg M1T per day. An M1T only cycle is suicide - with oral 4AD it is tolerable. I start with the 4AD one week before the M1T, which seems to make the initial sides non-existent. Gains are quick the first two weeks of M1T and then plateau so I don't recommend going 4 weeks like most guys do - the additional few lbs just don't seem worth it to me. I've found the gains are easy to maintain after the 4AD bloat goes away. By the way, if you run your cycles too close together, you'll gain less than half of your previous cycle.
*BUMP*

bigGUNS04

Awards
I just started my cycle on mon. now its sat. and ive had several bloody noses while just being on for 6 days. I get bloody noses fairly regularly, but now while "on" m1t its more than tripled i believe. The high bloody pressure is an awful lot, this will be my last cycle of this stuff.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Clearly the greatest legal steroid available since 1990, but it does have downsides for some. I stacked it with M4OHN and had no sides other than itchy nips (knocked it out with Nolva), explosive strength gains, which I still retain today and clear muscle gains.

Superdrol might be its only competition, but since it was introduced so late it will never have the same level of exposure.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im currently doing a 7 week bulker that looks like this:

week 1: 345mg 4-AD trans. ED
week 2-3: 5-10mg M1T and 540mg 4-AD ED
week 4-5: 345mg 4-AD ED and 60-120mg M5AA
week 6-7: 10-15mg M1T and 540mg 4-AD

im currently just starting week 5 and have gained over 11lbs and that was as high as 15lbs just before the M5AA. as for other supps, im taking 0.5mg letro ED, multi, GXR and saw palmetto. liver care was pre-cycle and will be again during PCT. by the end of week 7, i want to be at 220 (18lbs gained).

sure the M1T made me feel like **** and the back cramps didnt let me do squats or deads at my normal weghts. but you cannot argue with the mid-cycle results.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how does the week of m5aa then final week of m1t work out...? why not just do a FINAL week of m5aa at the end...?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how does the week of m5aa then final week of m1t work out...? why not just do a FINAL week of m5aa at the end...?
i want to end on a heavy note....also, if i ran the M5AA for the FINAL week, i would have to also run a high letro dose. dont want any M1T bullshit gyno creeping up on me. the letro + M5AA makes me feel like ****, as i get too dry and shitty feeling from no estrogen/high androgenic (i feel like i only slept 4 hours...that kind of feeling).

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not familiar with M5aa+Letro...I thought letro was used to get ride of water weight...so if your using M5aa why would you use letro too? Is letro an AAS, injection or oral...?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
letrozole (aka femara) is an estrogen killer. its not an AAS; its a prescription med (or rereach chem) and its oral.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My first (only) M-1T cycle was aborted 3.5 days in as I felt too shitty to get out of bed, let alone workout. I really questioned whether I should ever do another cycle agian, and what I was sacraficing for strength. My first cycle was M-DHT which made me feel great and strong although it seemed to really only be effective during use, but it felt good and I had heard how effective M-1T was. I just finished a Superdrol cycle which is the most powerful thing I have ever, will ever put in my body. I felt great on it, and strong as an ox. Bottom line is; make your own decisions, but if you are going to do any PH, but especialy M-1T *TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR*.

I see it like sex and buying condoms, if you are not mature enough to do that than you shouldn't take Pro-Hormones. If your doctor lectures you, get a new doctor. You are an adult, and lectures only serve to deter you from sharing info in the future that your doc NEEDS to know to be a good doc to you. When I told my doctor, he said "OK, if you want my friend is an endocrinologist who has experience with steroids and can give you better advice." The endocrinologist said that (after having the results of my blood work up) steroids are alot less harmful than the media conveys, and his single complaint were hormones that screw up lipid profiles. Anyway talk to a doctor, no offense to the people on these or any boards, but you don't know me and my reasons for posting info, or how much I really know about anything...Dim

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
M1t My Experience

I am not recommending this but I will give you my honest feedback. My best gains from M1T were running it at 30mg a day for 6 weeks. I have no idea what my boodwork looked like...I don't even want to know, couldn't have been to pretty. I have tried cycles at 10mg and 20mg before and the gains on 30 were better. With that being said I will never touch the **** again, even at 5mg, after seeing the bloodwork posted by members on this board. My sides were not to aweful. I had some minor lethargy, definate lose of appetite, Charlie Horses all day long and I was breathing like a person who smokes 5 packs of cigarettes a day. All in all the size gains were very good about 12lbs - 15lbs if I remember right, however the strength didn't go up nearly as much as one would think while gaining that much weight. Actually, regualr old 1-test or 1-ad gives me better strength gains. When it was all said and done I lost almost everything I gained eventhough I upped calories and used novla for 4 weeks and followed all the pct recommendations. Honestly, if you have better alternatives use them but If you don't just be prepared for a rollor coster ride on M1T.

azurescen

Awards
i've used it for three successful cycles and one aborted cycle (second cycle in which i added 4ad and had my first experience with a gyno flareup).

the stuff works well. you just have to make sure you have all the ancillaries and it will usually go really well, especially on your first cycle.

the main problems i've had are elevated blood pressure and lethargy. i have great results with hawthorn and coQ10 for BP and 4ad and m5aa do wonders for the lethargy as well as enhanced strength gains.

besides my first ph cycle which was m1t alone, my best cycle has been s1+ at 4 sprays twice a day, 30mgs m5aa preworkout, and 10 mgs m1t before bed. i gained about eight pounds net LBM and lost a bit of fat. but for me, most importantly, i put 80 lbs on my squat, 60 on my deadlift, and 30 on my bench all in three weeks. and i've retained it too.

MoonCricket

MoonCricket

Awards
I am glad to see this post has gotten so much feed back,
young skywalker has been taught well