Just finished my first two weeks of clen cycle. Need help!

KNO1

KNO1

Awards
So as the title says, I just finished my first two weeks of clen. I am taking two days off now and then starting a two week ECA cycle. I am asking for help because I am feeling a bit discouraged. Now I get that clen isnt a wonder drug but I lost 0 pounds on my cycle. I know the first comments will be "is your diet spot on?" so here it is.

Stats:

33 years old

6'1"

221 pds

Non smoker
Non Drinker

about 24% bf

My Day:

Wake up: approx 7-8 am

15 mins after waking:
clen dose
6g of Taurine and potassium pill
multivit
one package of instant oats-quaker brand
126g of egg whites
16oz coffee black

Meal two
100g of sweet potatoe
100g of eye of round steak

Meal three:
100g of short grain brown rice
100g of fish either talapia or sole

Meal four:
100g of broccoli
100g of chicken breast

Meal five:
100g short grain brown rice
100g of fish

Meal six:
100g of sweet potato
100g of eye of round steak

Meal seven:
100g of broccoli
100g of chicken breast

After this at approx 8-9pm I go to the gym and do a workout. (I follow the Kris Gethin 12 week video trainer fr. BodyBuilding)

After my workout I take one scoop of Dymatize ISO 100 and 1 scoop of Dymatize Elite Casein wait about an hour then go to bed.

I used MyFitnessPal to calculate my intake which is about
297g protein
140g carbs
22g fat
totalling approx. just over 2100 cals for the day.

I feel like this is pretty spot of for a diet but I still have had zero change on the scale.
My muscles do feel more solid and I am making gains in the gym bt I must say it is quiet discouraging to be on the scale and not seeing it budge at all.

Any Tips???

Thanks in advance.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Odd but your seems 2100 would be low enough to drop some weight. Only thing I can say is drop it to 2000 see if you loose weight if not 1900 rinse repete. It must be higher then your maintenance...

KNO1

KNO1

Awards
Odd but your seems 2100 would be low enough to drop some weight. Only thing I can say is drop it to 2000 see if you loose weight if not 1900 rinse repete. It must be higher then your maintenance...
Thanks for the quick reply. I was thinking of dropping one meal and having six instead I was just worried about leaving more then 2 hours in between meals. Does it make that big of a difference if one meal is taken alot further apart then the others?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply. I was thinking of dropping one meal and having six instead I was just worried about leaving more then 2 hours in between meals. Does it make that big of a difference if one meal is taken alot further apart then the others?
Only difference will be how hungry you feel. The whole stoke the furnace thing is broscience but I myself like to eat smaller meals all day because it helps me feel full.

justmechillin

Take clen before walking and bump up the pace & distance. Swap the rice for cottage cheese.

bamm96

Awards
Well if Clen didn't make you loose weight then that means you got your self fake clen.. since a clean diet and clen is supposed to make you loose more weight than normal. You should of lost weight with just the diet bro.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
What dose and what sides did you experience?

I get the jitters initially at 40mcg, but end up close to 180 by the end of week two.

I do one week off, with benadryl before bed to clean the receptors, then go another two weeks on.

justmechillin

Well if Clen didn't make you loose weight then that means you got your self fake clen.. since a clean diet and clen is supposed to make you loose more weight than normal. You should of lost weight with just the diet bro.
That's a fact... $p!ropent is some good sh!t, I just dropped 10lbs in one week....

KNO1

KNO1

Awards
What dose and what sides did you experience?

I get the jitters initially at 40mcg, but end up close to 180 by the end of week two.

I do one week off, with benadryl before bed to clean the receptors, then go another two weeks on.
I have doubts that it is fake. I took a Ventipulmin pump. I started at 20 and moved up to 120 by my forth day in. Sides were very small. First couple days i had a headache but nothing, when i got to 120 I was noticeably shakey and a couple times almost felt like i was just about to cramp up. No other sides..

KNO1

KNO1

Awards
Was also purchased from a credible domestic online source.

KNO1

KNO1

Awards
Sounds underdosed
That is what I was thinking too, I just didnt have the balls to jump higher due to all the fear mongering posts ive read online about the thin line between feelign good and then having a heart attack.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is what I was thinking too, I just didnt have the balls to jump higher due to all the fear mongering posts ive read online about the thin line between feelign good and then having a heart attack.
You won't feel good. You'll feel like garbage over 100mcg. I never even got there. Your body will tell you at your age what's OK and what's not.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your ephedrine is bronkaid you'll have better luck with that prob.

KNO1

KNO1

Awards
You won't feel good. You'll feel like garbage over 100mcg. I never even got there. Your body will tell you at your age what's OK and what's not.
I went to 125 and didnt feel bad at all. Does that mean go higher until I feel sides? lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It all starts to fall apart after 30 my friend.
I can not eat for an entire day and stay around 230.
Center your dense carbs preworkout and post on lifting days and drop them even lower on off days and at night. Add in more cardio, swap water for high potency green tea. Look into MCT's. Do more HIIT.
Clens not going to do a lot unless you push the envelope, bunk or not.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went to 125 and didnt feel bad at all. Does that mean go higher until I feel sides? lol
I shook so bad on clen I don't want to ever use it again. I still have a bottle from years ago

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I shook so bad on clen I don't want to ever use it again. I still have a bottle from years ago
Yea. I had way over 3/4 of a bottle and sold it. It shouldn't have been easy taking that stuff

KNO1

KNO1

Awards
It all starts to fall apart after 30 my friend.
I can not eat for an entire day and stay around 230.
Center your dense carbs preworkout and post on lifting days and drop them even lower on off days and at night. Add in more cardio, swap water for high potency green tea. Look into MCT's. Do more HIIT.
Clens not going to do a lot unless you push the envelope, bunk or not.
haha no doubt. Sucks worse that my gym is full of 20 year old bodybuilders haha. I drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day, ill look into the green tea thing. Ill work on moving the carbs around as well. Ive been trying to take denser carbs earlier in the day but its hard to do them pre and post cause i cant work out till so late in the evening.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
haha no doubt. Sucks worse that my gym is full of 20 year old bodybuilders haha. I drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day, ill look into the green tea thing. Ill work on moving the carbs around as well. Ive been trying to take denser carbs earlier in the day but its hard to do them pre and post cause i cant work out till so late in the evening.
Get those carbs in pre/post. Losing muscle is the last thing you want to do on this journey.

KNO1

KNO1

Awards
Get those carbs in pre/post. Losing muscle is the last thing you want to do on this journey.
sounds good man. Id there any possibility I am gaining muscle so quick that the scale wont register the fat loss?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If you lost nothing your calories were not low enough. For you to cut with out clen soo you need to start there lower your calories until you drop some weight. Then it sounds like you need a better source and you can try again with that.