Timing OTC PCT Supplements for Halo Mass (AKA Halodrol)

ekualumni

Awards
Hey guys I was just wanting to see what you all think my best plan of action would be as far as timing goes on my OTC supplements I got for PCT for my first H-Drol cycle. I'm prob going to run it 50/75/75/75/75/75 or 100 and I will also be pre-loading/running CEL PCT Assist along side of the Halo Mass. I will be running Primaforce Taurine, Primaforce BCAA, ON Opti-Men, Biotin, Fish Oil, CLA, and Protein (of course haha). I don't have a SERM as of yet, but still looking. The OTC supplements I have are Biotivia BioForge, Erase Pro, Primaforce DAA, and Driven Sports Lean Xtreme. I was wanting to see how you all would run the PCT supplements I have in terms of what week you would start which supplement in PCT? I'm still looking for a SERM, but just let me know how you would run it assuming all of my PCT was OTC. I don't plan on doing that, but just for what its worth. Thanks a lot guys. I always get helpful information from you guys and down the road I will definitely be trying to help others once I get some more experience. Thanks!

rphash49

Awards
Assuming no serm I would run like this

Halo 0/0/0/0/0/0
Otc supps you listed: run as directed

If you have serm:

Halo 75/75/75/75/75/75
Otc supps listed: as directed on bottle
Serm:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Or
Clomid 50/50/25/25

ekualumni

Awards
Thank you! So you would run BioForge, Erase Pro, DAA, and Lean Xtreme all starting on day 1 of pct? That was my main question. I didn't know if I should begin DAA like the third week or Lean Xtreme like the third or fourth week, etc. Thanks again man!

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Run everything as soon as the cycle ends. Buy some regular erase and take 1 cap ED during the cycle and PCT as well. Dump the BCAAs and CLA. Those are useless. "Im looking for a SERM" lol. Theres no looking necessary dumbass. You're just saying that so you avoid getting destroyed on here. Go buy it from a RC site.

ekualumni

Awards
Very professional sir. The fact is, I am still looking. All the websites I've seen so far seem to seedy to buy from so you can stop assuming. You know what happens when you do that. So actually there is looking that is necessary.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Plenty of places to buy a SERM online that are reputable. Good luck.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you running lean extreme? Your goal in pct should be to maintain weight, not drop it.
Lean extreme is just another fat burner.

Primaforce? You get what you pay for.

Cycle assist on cycle, pct assist post cycle.

OTC pct needs to be all inclusive:

Ai arimistane (compound found in orig erase), cortisol control (reduce xt), prolactin control (inhibit p), night time gh booster (animal pm), Natty test booster (pct assist)
If you run daa, run it for first 12 days, then stop.

Take your bioforge with pct assist the first 4 weeks of pct

Reactions: mw1
mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Why are you running lean extreme? Your goal in pct should be to maintain weight, not drop it.
Lean extreme is just another fat burner.

Primaforce? You get what you pay for.

Cycle assist on cycle, pct assist post cycle.

OTC pct needs to be all inclusive:

Ai arimistane (compound found in orig erase), cortisol control, (reduce xt) prolactin control (inhibit p), night time gh (animal pm) booster, Natty test booster (pct assist)
If you run daa, run it for first 12 days, then stop.

Idk what bioforge is.
Just note the "OG erase" has been reformulated with the main ingredient being "Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid" so it is not exactly the same as the original "OG erase"... Supposedly it is better but I'll know for sure soon enough.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just note the "OG erase" has been reformulated with the main ingredient being "Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid" so it is not exactly the same as the original "OG erase"... Supposedly it is better but I'll know for sure soon enough.
That's why its the orig

ekualumni

Awards
Thanks guys! I have 2 bottles of cycle assist so I can run it for quite some time. The erase pro (a.i) is a test booster, cortisol blocker, and estrogen blocker all in one. I really like primaforce. It's always worked for me and they don't do unneeded fancy packaging so it's cheaper. Cool so start bioforge on day 1 then what about erase pro? I appreciate the help guys.

ekualumni

Awards
I guess it is. I guess the company lies about everything on it's packaging. I dunno.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will aid in increasing test via aromatase inhibition, but its cortisol control is minimal at best.

It is an ai. It doesn't take the place of a Natty t booster, or cortisol reducing compound such as 7oxo dhea

ekualumni

Awards
Oh ok thank you. I may pick up some inhibit p. What is inhibit e exactly? I saw both. Could the daa or bioforge work as a natty test booster? Thanks for the info buddy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both would work.
Inhibit p is a stacked product with compounds that when taken together, are proven to effectively reduce prolactin.

It is not a gh product. That's what animal pm is for.

Daa boost test as well as prolactin hormones

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Both would work. Inhibit p is a stacked product with compounds that when taken together, are proven to effectively reduce prolactin. It is not a gh product. That's what animal pm is for. Daa boost test as well as prolactin hormones
Does animal PM actually do anything? Like in terms of body composition? I was always under the assumption that the GH boosting stuff was pointless?

Mystere3

Awards
Idk why you wouldn't just get a serm. Liquinovla would do the trick nicely.

ekualumni

Awards
Cool thanks jbry. So start the inhibit p (prolactin control), reduce xt (cortisol), and bioforge (test boost), and erase pro (a.i.) on day one of pct?

ekualumni

Awards
I'm still searching for a legit place so that's not out of the question. You like nolva the best?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need any of that bullsh$t. Just get Nolva or Clomid or Torem. If you have estro/gyno/puffy get some exemstane from the rc company with the serm. I have used natty test boosters and Daa with my pct but don't know if they do any thing at all.

Mystere3

Awards
I'm still searching for a legit place so that's not out of the question. You like nolva the best?
Torem is probably the best but novla works fine. If you google liquinovla you'd find something good.

I'm on pct right now and am just using osta, novla (20/20/10/10), daa, hcgenerate ES and formastanzol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does animal PM actually do anything? Like in terms of body composition? I was always under the assumption that the GH boosting stuff was pointless?
It's for pct, to help restore hormonal balance. Not for supraphysiological dosages of gh.

For some reason people think only hormones that are important are test an estrogen. And that's why so many get gyno.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A serm is only one piece of the puzzle. I haven't read the ancient version of ANABOLICS from way back in 07, but I would imagine it explains about pct and hormones affected.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need any of that bullsh$t. Just get Nolva or Clomid or Torem. If you have estro/gyno/puffy get some exemstane from the rc company with the serm. I have used natty test boosters and Daa with my pct but don't know if they do any thing at all.
You don't need a serm or even to run a pct either.

Mystere3

Awards
A serm is only one piece of the puzzle. I haven't read the ancient version of ANABOLICS from way back in 07, but I would imagine it explains about pct and hormones affected.
Halo alone is a pretty light cycle; I think you'd be ok with a serm and OTC AI and nothing else but ymmv. My main pt was that he should use a serm.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only dose I'd run an OTC pct with hdrol is 50mg for 4-6 weeks.

ekualumni

Awards
Thanks

Awesome thanks man! I'll check it out

ekualumni

Awards
Hey thanks to all again! When I start my halo mass I may do a log since they are few and far in between in terms of that particular brand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 1
drejb Supplements 13
RiverRat75 IGF-1/GH 20
Supplements 10
drejb Anabolics 1