Extenze on cycle!

Samueld2323

Awards
I know this is a weird topic, but it was wondering if it would be okay to use Extenze a few days a week during my HDROL cycle, I can't seem to find much opinion on this so I'd like some help please!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
The easier thing to do would be look at the ingredients to see if there is any reason you shouldn't take it during cycle.

The only reason I can see is the yohimbe stimulant. Theres potential for pressure headaches if you start hdrol and use yohimbe at the same time, but that's the worst I could come up with with

Samueld2323

Awards
The easier thing to do would be look at the ingredients to see if there is any reason you shouldn't take it during cycle.

The only reason I can see is the yohimbe stimulant. Theres potential for pressure headaches if you start hdrol and use yohimbe at the same time, but that's the worst I could come up with with
Alright, thanks man.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Does that stuff work? Never been motivated enough to look into it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbe is a stimulant and vasodilator. So it's a boner drug
Never looked into it... but then why not take Yohimbe? I looked it up and it looks fairly basic you could probably order powders in all those and make your own stack that would work just as good and last 6 months..

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I hate the way yohimbe makes me feel. Extenze works alright tho, just don't like getting jitters, why not just take a product you don't need help with in that area? I took h-drol when younger and some natural products today give me just as good of results but none of the sides, plus no shutdown so u maintain what u gain. I'd try optimum alpha, I recently ran it for 8 weeks and put on 14lbs. Starting I was 6'1' 230lbs at 10% bf, finished 244lbs at 9% bf. amazing results, but I was try hard, lifting hard 6 days a week and 7-8 meals a day.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I hate the way yohimbe makes me feel. Extenze works alright tho, just don't like getting jitters, why not just take a product you don't need help with in that area? I took h-drol when younger and some natural products today give me just as good of results but none of the sides, plus no shutdown so u maintain what u gain. I'd try optimum alpha, I recently ran it for 8 weeks and put on 14lbs. Starting I was 6'1' 230lbs at 10% bf, finished 244lbs at 9% bf. amazing results, but I was try hard, lifting hard 6 days a week and 7-8 meals a day.
Do you have this ingredient label? I am highly skeptical of any claim of 5 lbs from a natty product in 8 weeks so 14....

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Sure, this is their site www.optimumalpha.com. The ingredient list of this product is what made me want to try it. Now when i took it I was busting my ass with diet and training during this time also, I mean a meal every 2.5hrs, but I can't make anywhere near those gains when not taking anything. **** it's hard enough to stay where I'm at. Lol

Samueld2323

Awards
Does that stuff work? Never been motivated enough to look into it.
Umm, usually my first round of sex I notice no difference, but when my girl wants to go another round my dick will be a more vascular and bigger than normal.. Takes about 2 servings though.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Umm, usually my first round of sex I notice no difference, but when my girl wants to go another round my dick will be a more vascular and bigger than normal.. Takes about 2 servings though.
I tried two once, I felt so cracked out I had to go home lol