What are you running for spring/summer cutter/recomp?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you running for spring/summer cutter/recomp? I'm hitting 1-16weeks
gh 4iu's per day
Test @100mg
Tren a @100mg
Tren e @100mg
mast e @ 300-400mg
Var 50-100mg weeks 8-16.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im up in the air right now.... maybe dragons blood by xcel or helladrol, bulk up, dermacrine

Reactions: mw1

rphash49

Awards
Going to give sarms a shot for this summer. Gw, s4 and lgd-4033 stack.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

sl1ne

Awards
Before summer Ostarine(March, April, May) and in summer M1T or S-Drol maybe(3 weeks).
Already got S-Drol and M1T at home...

rphash49

Awards
Hows the furuza so far?
Well I'm only 2 weeks in to my hdrol/furuza/stano stack so it's hard to say. My calories are at maintanice and I've added cardio but I'm still adding weight and size so it's kinda weird so far. Wtf right?!?!? Good news is zero sides so far and it's hard not to like the added size in the mirror.

If it continues ill have to say the only hormonal stack that I've been able to cut on was epi(40mg)/stano/trenazone

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Well I'm only 2 weeks in to my hdrol/furuza/stano stack so it's hard to say. My calories are at maintanice and I've added cardio but I'm still adding weight and size so it's kinda weird so far. Wtf right?!?!? Good news is zero sides so far and it's hard not to like the added size in the mirror.

If it continues ill have to say the only hormonal stack that I've been able to cut on was epi(40mg)/stano/trenazone
Nice feedback, you logging it anywhere? And what doses are you running? Thanks

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you running for spring/summer cutter/recomp? I'm hitting 1-16weeks
gh 4iu's per day
Test @100mg
Tren a @100mg
Tren e @100mg
mast e @ 300-400mg
Var 50-100mg weeks 8-16.
Which Test? Sounds like a sick run.....logging?

rphash49

Awards
Nice feedback, you logging it anywhere? And what doses are you running? Thanks
Not logging.

Furuza 300/300/350/350/350/350
Hrol 75/75/75/75/75/75
Stano 480/480/480/480/480/480

13 days in and I've added 6 pounds while waist line is getting slimmer. Which again seems real odd to me seeing I'm at maintanice cals and I've added cardio 3 times a week.

Maybe I'm sleep walking and putting down 1000cal in the middle if the night idk.......

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I'd personally add a little more test and some arimidex, but u should look awesome by the end of this cycle. I'm jealous, I stopped cycling over two years ago and this one sounds fun, haha.

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Not logging.

Furuza 300/300/350/350/350/350
Hrol 75/75/75/75/75/75
Stano 480/480/480/480/480/480

13 days in and I've added 6 pounds while waist line is getting slimmer. Which again seems real odd to me seeing I'm at maintanice cals and I've added cardio 3 times a week.

Maybe I'm sleep walking and putting down 1000cal in the middle if the night idk.......
Sounds awesome was thinking of checking furuza and stano out for my next cycle, soo im interested in your final thoughts and your final comparison to epi/tren ive seen you post good things about those compounds also

rphash49

Awards
Sounds awesome was thinking of checking furuza and stano out for my next cycle, soo im interested in your final thoughts and your final comparison to epi/tren ive seen you post good things about those compounds also
I will let you know in a few weeks

ilcrba

Awards
Thinking about a EPI/HDrol to shred some BF% and gain or maintain strength+size. Unsure if there is a better route to take though so anyone can chime in.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd personally add a little more test and some arimidex, but u should look awesome by the end of this cycle. I'm jealous, I stopped cycling over two years ago and this one sounds fun, haha.
Agreed. Push that test up to 200mg or maybe even 150mg. Still a sick stack either way.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Push that test up to 200mg or maybe even 150mg. Still a sick stack either way.
Alright, I'll go 150mg. I don't think I'll need an ai at that dose. I have one on hand just in case. I'll be running caber at .5-1mg a week for prolactin.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Nice, that's sounds pretty solid then. Good luck and hit it hard!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Straight up supertest blend around a G a week.....simple and it works!!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Lol a test cyp/prop blend dosed about a gram a week...My experience is lean out and gain mass, and pinning eod greatly reduces bloat/sensitive nips, etc....

Another bonus for me is also no cray cray libido....definately a nice boost but not annoyingly so.

I may throw in a clen/T3 cycle here and there as well, especially if I slack on cardio lol

Simple and cheap!!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto. I've got 2 bottles of furuza right now and trying to figure out what I'm going to stack it with in the middle of spring.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stack it with 4 more bottles of Furuza
Yes sir. 6-8 weeks at 300-350. Maybe a couple bottles of dermacrine with it. That would be a solid OTC recomp cycle.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to figure out what kind of 8wk cutting cycle I wanna run to drop a bunch of weight / rip off the fat for a contest I'm entering. Count me in to get ideas from the rest of your layouts.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to figure out what kind of 8wk cutting cycle I wanna run to drop a bunch of weight / rip off the fat for a contest I'm entering. Count me in to get ideas from the rest of your layouts.
So many options. Any of you guys ever run oral turinabol?! I love it, but don't see many guys taking it. I always stacked it with something else tho

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So many options. Any of you guys ever run oral turinabol?! I love it, but don't see many guys taking it. I always stacked it with something else tho
Legit tbol is just as spendy as var IME. I'd love the stuff if I could find it. Dbol is prob my go to and that's why I'll be running 50mgs of it for the next 6 weeks come Monday along with a hefty dose of deca a tiny dose of test and even less tren.-my cyp is mixed with a lil tren. 200mgcyp,100mg tren pre ml.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
The Tbol is basically dbol with a 4x longer half life and no bloat, haha. Gotta love it

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking H-drol, Stano, T3, and some of the fat burning supplements I have around. Maybe Alphamine, ECA, or something similar. I'm looking to drop about 2lbs a week over 12wks with 8wks being covered by a PH cycle. Probably the last 8wks of the 12.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Legit tbol is just as spendy as var IME. I'd love the stuff if I could find it. Dbol is prob my go to and that's why I'll be running 50mgs of it for the next 6 weeks come Monday along with a hefty dose of deca a tiny dose of test and even less tren.-my cyp is mixed with a lil tren. 200mgcyp,100mg tren pre ml.
Why 6 weeks of the dbol rather than 4 weeks?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
HERE a question i think everyone whos recomping should include yeah this isnt nutrition class 101 but what kinda recomp? ive seen people do random ass stuff to recomp and ive never got the full idea of it. when i recomped i did 200cals over on training and 300cals under off days and lowered my carbs a little and AWESOME results so not to piss off OP and steal this post but i think we should add what a diet was like too just a sentence whatcha think OP

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HERE a question i think everyone whos recomping should include yeah this isnt nutrition class 101 but what kinda recomp? ive seen people do random ass stuff to recomp and ive never got the full idea of it. when i recomped i did 200cals over on training and 300cals under off days and lowered my carbs a little and AWESOME results so not to piss off OP and steal this post but i think we should add what a diet was like too just a sentence whatcha think OP
I cycle carbs durin recomp. Moderate carbs on liftin days(4-5), almost no carbs on non workout days. One lift day I'll do high carbs. Hiit for cardio on the bike. And workouts will be high volume opposing muscle groups super sets.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And my carbs are timed around my workouts. Basically half before, half after.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I cycle carbs durin recomp. Moderate carbs on liftin days(4-5), almost no carbs on non workout days. One lift day I'll do high carbs. Hiit for cardio on the bike. And workouts will be high volume opposing muscle groups super sets.
i like that! see im running pre contest in a few weeks
300mg testP 1-10
clen and keto 1-6
then 7-10 superdrol and letro kinda recomp.

because im already 200lbs and damn near lean my quads are pretty damn shredded for only natty prepping like a sissy. so i figured why not fill out and recomp last 4weeks closer to a cut and maybe try and build more size as in filling out a little but keeping myself shredded as possible. and im stuck on how ill recomp but keep my self shredded. this is my first comp ever so im not deathly worried about coming in peeled to the bone just have a even set on me so i know where i stand for later years.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Anyone in SoCal area just moved here no connections for anything anymore
delete the post before we neg you. read the rules

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I'd.check home depot, they got everything for the do it yourselfer
ummmm no...........if you want to build yourself crap go to home depot... go to lowes better stuff i heard their toilets are pharma grade

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I can find gear I was just trying to expedite the process swing I've been here less than a month and just settled in. I'm looking for test e and test cyp sustanon ad-50 and some basic deca for the moment. I like QV or BD
amazon.com has a great selection

bomb

Awards
whats better

hdrol 8 weeks / TR3N 6 weeks
or
hdrol 8 weeks / Furuza 6-8 weeks ?
aiming for a hardcore shred :aargh4:

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats better hdrol 8 weeks / TR3N 6 weeks or hdrol 8 weeks / Furuza 6-8 weeks ? aiming for a hardcore shred :aargh4:
Door #2