Xtreme DMZ Cycle

FreakJay

Awards
I am planning an Xtreme Dmz cycle. Looking to go 4 weeks, I have Cycle guard, taurine, and Xtreme PCT.. I was wondering if Clomid or Nolvadex would be more effective and at what ratio. Thanks !

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Would be more effective than xtreme pct? So youre saying a serm isnt in your pct line up?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Was this not covered in your other thread

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use a SERM.

rphash49

Awards
Looking for that one guy that says it's ok to not use a serm

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats a serm

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tribulus is better

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I am planning an Xtreme Dmz cycle. Looking to go 4 weeks, I have Cycle guard, taurine, and Xtreme PCT.. I was wondering if Clomid or Nolvadex would be more effective and at what ratio. Thanks !
Yes clomid dosed 50 mg for 2 weeks and then 25 milligrams for two weeks equalling a pct that is 4 weeks in length

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
The big question here is why are you only doing extreme dmz? Toss in some alpha 20 and bridge into an epistane/lmg stack

As long as you have tribulus in your pct product, everything will be fine. This stuff is all OTC for a reason, it's completely safe

FreakJay

Awards
Yes clomid dosed 50 mg for 2 weeks and then 25 milligrams for two weeks equalling a pct that is 4 weeks in length
Should I combine that with the Xtreme pct ( anti estrogen, test boost) ?

FreakJay

Awards
The big question here is why are you only doing extreme dmz? Toss in some alpha 20 and bridge into an epistane/lmg stack As long as you have tribulus in your pct product, everything will be fine. This stuff is all OTC for a reason, it's completely safe
Trying to see as least sides as possible

FreakJay

Awards
The big question here is why are you only doing extreme dmz? Toss in some alpha 20 and bridge into an epistane/lmg stack As long as you have tribulus in your pct product, everything will be fine. This stuff is all OTC for a reason, it's completely safe

Trying to see as least sides as possible

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
I mean you telling me to do some research dont help in any way hahaha, maybe a link would. Thanks though.
i mean i'm not going too spoon feed you. I've been doing research for nearly two years an i'm still not ready too hop on Pro hormones

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rphash gave you the best link. I use it daily and I've been studying AAS for 5 years.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I took the original DMZ . DMZ-1 , blew up quick like 10 clean pounds with barely any diet or exercise and lost it like 2 days later with a basic pct . But the night before I had stopped , i popped a fat burner pill so I had always wondered if that had worsened the catabolic state ...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I took the original DMZ . DMZ-1 , blew up quick like 10 clean pounds with barely any diet or exercise and lost it like 2 days later with a basic pct . But the night before I had stopped , i popped a fat burner pill so I had always wondered if that had worsened the catabolic state ...
Then it wasn't a clean 10 lbs lol

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah that's true but I looked and felt so ripped lol . ****s gets you most vascular out of any of the pros , then I'd say tren and third would probably be epi

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Ok just to clarify. Did any of u guys actualy take my post serious? Cuz if you did, you prolly squat with a pad on the bar. Or you don't squat at all

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok just to clarify. Did any of u guys actualy take my post serious? Cuz if you did, you prolly squat with a pad on the bar. Or you don't squat at all
Its dangerous to goof around lately. I've been seeing 5 methyl stacks with Trib pct threads poppin up lately.

And I like that pad. It adds a 1/2 pound to my squat.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm down for a 5 methyl stack! Pct is for quitters and pusses. I like the post that compares dzine to Tren. I don't think u have ever used tren. Dzine is good but tren is the best steroid hands down.

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
I'm down for a 5 methyl stack! Pct is for quitters and pusses. I like the post that compares dzine to Tren. I don't think u have ever used tren. Dzine is good but tren is the best steroid hands down.
lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Man that 5 methyl stack is for babies! Just use synthoil. That way you don't need a pct and you don't gave to worry you are just injecting motor oil in to your muscles. You will get freakishly large! Just check out some of the pics on Google. Those guys are enormous!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Oh it goes in the muscle... I've been applying to rectum

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know why every one is so into multiple methels? Just run dmz at a high dose. Im almost done with my dmz run. 5 weeks of dmz at 57mg ed with 100mg trest. No sides except Gains. I have never had so few sides. Love me some dmz and trest! Still have a bottle and a half of trest to run.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I used the new 4-9 esta whatever tren compound . Not the old one that had the 19 nor compound in it ..