What do you think of this cycle?

tylerthegreat

tylerthegreat

Awards
I'm 27 6 foot 185 lbs with low body fat. I've been using 4 IU's of somatropin 5 days a week for 6 months. Now I'm in my fifth week of deca at 300 mgs weekly and 600 test cyp. Hcg 250IUS twice a week and 1mg arimedex every other day.

tylerthegreat

tylerthegreat

Awards
I forgot to add I plan to run this cycle for 16weeks. And continue with the somatropin.

tylerthegreat

tylerthegreat

Awards
Do you think I've got everything covered to bulk up, avoid gyno and hard post cycle crash?

tylerthegreat

tylerthegreat

Awards
This is my second cycle and the first I did just deca at 300 and test at 450 weekly hcg of 500. I seen only about a 15 lbs gain. I kept 10 of the 15lb gains. I had a protien intake of 300+ 5000 calories and about 1000 carbs daily.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No. Not at all.
Where's the prolactin control?
What is your Post Cycle going to be?
Are you really eating 5k calories a day @ 185?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This is my second cycle and the first I did just deca at 300 and test at 450 weekly hcg of 500. I seen only about a 15 lbs gain. I kept 10 of the 15lb gains. I had a protien intake of 300+ 5000 calories and about 1000 carbs daily.
Well your macros are already off..... 300g of pro is 1200 cals, 1000g of carbs is 4000 calories, youre already at about 5200 not including fat consumption

tylerthegreat

tylerthegreat

Awards
Mathersby I've never heard of prolactin control. Please explain? Also I planned to use 500ius of hcg 10 days in a row after the second with out using test and using arimedex at 1 every other day for the first 3-4 weeks and go to .5 EOD for a few weeks after that. I also have examastane I could start using now or post cycle. Of you think one would be better then the other during or post cycle.

tylerthegreat

tylerthegreat

Awards
@hvatech my diet is this I wake up and eat a 10 oz ny strip a can of green beans and a serious mass shake the shake has 250 carbs 56 grams of protein and 1250 calories. Then I try and split the following up amongst 4 other meals but will double up if I don't have time to eat 5 meals. 40oz more of NY strip 2 more cans of greens and 2-3 baked potatoes plain. I also drink a few Gatorades and 2 scoops of gold standard whey protein in 2% milk after every workout and sometimes I will do two work outs a day.

CWC

CWC

Awards
if this is your second cycle and your still only 185 you should look into improving your training first. second your diet is off. With a proper workout regiment and the right intensity there is no reason (unless some kind of health issue) for you to hit 200 at least. go natural till a real plateau then gear up. that's my opinion anyways. Not trying to be a jerk just had to put in my two cents :p

tylerthegreat

tylerthegreat

Awards
CWC I've never been able to gain weight. I weighed 145lbs until I was 21 and started working out. After 5 years of working out and a decent diet I was up to 175 then I used deca and test gained 15lbs lost 5 of the 15 and here I am.

Dzeaz

Awards
Well Tyler. For one the arimidex should only be added if you start to feel or see the effects of high estrogen. If you just know your body is prone to it then I would work your way up and do .25mg every other day and then to .50 every other day. It will save you some money and the less compounds you put in your body the better. I would of gone with a test only cycle the first run too like test e 400-500/week. Two injections a week. To see how your body reacted. I've known you for like twelve years and know you didn't just do a test only cycle probably. Just what I have been reading though. Helpin a brother out. Sorry we don't always see eye to eye. Still love ya. Peace. I recommend for a good size cycle do four weeks of dbol 40-50mg a day. And test e 600mg /week for 12 weeks with a good ai week 1-14 and nolva and clomid 15 days after last pin. Most people gain like 20-30. Knew it was you by the avatar and the same name you used in most games

tylerthegreat

tylerthegreat

Awards
I think you have me confused with someone else but I did start using arimedex after I started seeing signs of high estrogen. I also tried a stack the first time using injection deca and test with oral dbol and I broke out super bad and quit using dbol after the second week.

CWC

CWC

Awards
CWC I've never been able to gain weight. I weighed 145lbs until I was 21 and started working out. After 5 years of working out and a decent diet I was up to 175 then I used deca and test gained 15lbs lost 5 of the 15 and here I am.
again im going to stick with my original comment you should be more concerned with changing your training because that's going to make the biggest diference. at 18 I weighed 132 looked like a skeleton. I decided I wasn't going to be the small guy and here I am 21 220lbs and running my first prohormone started 2 weeks ago.

tylerthegreat

tylerthegreat

Awards
I would agree if I didn't train 5-6 days a week and sometimes two a days. You should also think about the fact that you've gained 90lbs in 3 years. That's freak of nature type of ****. Lol I'm also 27 and on the decline of natural testosterone levels. So I will never gain like that.