First cycle

DREA_25

Awards
Did my first pin last night before the gym. Did it in my delt cuz I was being a big wuss lol my shoulder now feels like it's got a charlie horse. Did a 250mg pin. 5'8 178. I have 25mg anadrol tabs too but can't decide if I want to use them or save them. From what I read 50mg ed of anadrol may be a bit much for me, so was wondering if just one 25mg tab would be safe or will I see plenty of results with 500mg test-e a week? And also when the hell does this Charlie horse in my delt go away I was supposed to do chest tri tonight

Viking23

Awards
Dude 50mg of andadrol is hardly anything .

DREA_25

Awards
Also I have arimidex on hand, how should I use it?

Viking23

Awards
Some guys run 150mg on top of a gram of test. I would use 75. Maybe start at 50 but I would only use 50 when stacking with another oral like dbol, var, tbol

DREA_25

Awards
Some guys run 150mg on top of a gram of test. I would use 75. Maybe start at 50 but I would only use 50 when stacking with another oral like dbol, var, tbol
I'm just trying to be completely safe when it comes to sides

DNA24

Awards
im running my first cycle too and from my research, you should just stick with Test. Every experienced member and friends of mine have said that while the temptation to add diff compounds and go higher with the test mg's will be there, your better off starting low and slow. I'm starting around 300/350 and finishing around 450/500 over a 12-16 week span. I think you'll be fine with just the Test for your first cycle, especially if you want to monitor sides and kno which compounds can be affecting them.

Viking23

Awards
You should be telling me how you think you should use adex and then I critique it. If I give you all the answers and you don't know why then if something happens you won't know what to do. Don't rely on others for all the information man. I an saying this to help you. Learn how everything works before you start using gear.

Get the E book "Anabolic's" 10th edition by William Llewellyn. And actually pay the 10 dollars because not many guys will write about gear and he did a great job so I believe he shouldn't be shorted.

DREA_25

Awards
I feel like dog****, kind of feel fatigued. I've read about test flu?? This normal?

DNA24

Awards
I just took my first shot a half hour ago, what a sweet rush.

Viking23

Awards
Yeah it happens. Does the spot hurt? Usually it happens from a bad pin in my experience.

DREA_25

Awards
Yeah it happens. Does the spot hurt? Usually it happens from a bad pin in my experience.
it doesn't hurt now but it did last night after the pin. But I just feel fatigued and sore all over

sirpetes28

sirpetes28

Awards
I feel like dog****, kind of feel fatigued. I've read about test flu?? This normal?
Hey DREA.. As a first Cycle I think you should stick to anadrol at 50mg ED. And as far as pinning. Make sure you are clean clean clean! Get some alcohol prep pads and wipe down your vial including the rubber stopper. Then let it dry for about 5 minutes. Then do the same with your pin site, make sure you let it all dry! You'd be surprised how many infections you can get from being unsanitary. And run the test E at 500 a week! I pinned my first at Monday and Thursday and say pretty solid gains.

as far as test flu. I had it mild after my first 2 sustanon shots. My whole body felt sore and I felt like a had a small cold. I stopped by Walmart and got vitamin C and zinc pills. I popped 2000mg of vitamin C and 150mg of zinc a day and I was good to go in 2 days!

Good luck!

pct clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

DREA_25

Awards
Hey DREA.. As a first Cycle I think you should stick to anadrol at 50mg ED. And as far as pinning. Make sure you are clean clean clean! Get some alcohol prep pads and wipe down your vial including the rubber stopper. Then let it dry for about 5 minutes. Then do the same with your pin site, make sure you let it all dry! You'd be surprised how many infections you can get from being unsanitary. And run the test E at 500 a week! I pinned my first at Monday and Thursday and say pretty solid gains. as far as test flu. I had it mild after my first 2 sustanon shots. My whole body felt sore and I felt like a had a small cold. I stopped by Walmart and got vitamin C and zinc pills. I popped 2000mg of vitamin C and 150mg of zinc a day and I was good to go in 2 days! Good luck! pct clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolva 40/20/20/20
thanks bro! My second pin is tomorow, probably going in my butt cheek since my delt is still a little red/sore. Haven't started the drol yet because I still haven't decided if I wanna save it for my next one. I mean I have the arimidex on hand if there were sides

Viking23

Awards
If you run the drol do the first week at 50 but m telling you man def bump it to 75 . Even if you want to wait till week three and see how the first two weeks go at 50 do it. A lot of my buddies found 100 to be the sweet spot.

DREA_25

Awards
Feel like dog**** again the day after my second pin. Hope this doesn't happen every time I pin. Flu like symptoms and soreness again

MuscleJ

Awards
You may feel like this for a week. If it continues I would suggest to stop the test. Dont for get test flu does happen but coincident that you have the real flu is very possible. Flu season has been very rapid, I have seen considerable amount of patients with it lately.

DREA_25

Awards
You may feel like this for a week. If it continues I would suggest to stop the test. Dont for get test flu does happen but coincident that you have the real flu is very possible. Flu season has been very rapid, I have seen considerable amount of patients with it lately.
the only thing is I haven't had the flu in years. But if it were to continue and I did have to stop, would I have to pct this early into it?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
To do that, you would take nothing.

As you've already discovered, being completely safe in regards to sides is a physical impossibility. Any time you put any drug in your body, there is a risk to benefit ratio. There is no way to be completely safe. To take steroids, you have to realize and accept this fact, and let come what may.

As far as weighing in on the cycle...I already did on your original thread. It's your first cycle, testosterone is the only thing necessary. If you're set on taking drol then do so at your discretion, but please do realize that you absolutely do not need it to see some very significant changes on your first cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you run the drol do the first week at 50 but m telling you man def bump it to 75 . Even if you want to wait till week three and see how the first two weeks go at 50 do it. A lot of my buddies found 100 to be the sweet spot.
Nvm, I see.
I would rec op save the anadrol for next cycle.

DREA_25

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback guys, definately saving the anadrol. Also the delt feels better still a little sore. Definately going to stick with the buttcheek pins for the rest of the cycle. Not that it's much of a difference but I got test cyp instead of test e

DREA_25

Awards
3rd pin today, probably going in my buttcheek, should I do it before or after I lift? I'm thinkin after lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you're going to be sore, it's best to stick with some places so the muscle gets used to it. everytime you inject into a new spot/muscle, it's going to hurt like a mother fawker later until the muscle gets used to it.

DREA_25

Awards
you're going to be sore, it's best to stick with some places so the muscle gets used to it. everytime you inject into a new spot/muscle, it's going to hurt like a mother fawker later until the muscle gets used to it.
so your saying I should go delt again?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I would cycle injection spots. If you stick only to delts you risk considerably more scar tissue damage. Your glutes may be a virgin muscle, but after you pin them once and get the soreness out of the way you'll be glad to have another possible injection site besides your delts.

DREA_25

Awards
I would cycle injection spots. If you stick only to delts you risk considerably more scar tissue damage. Your glutes may be a virgin muscle, but after you pin them once and get the soreness out of the way you'll be glad to have another possible injection site besides your delts.
alright I will get my lift in first since it's legs so I don't have to lift with a Charlie horse in my asscheek then ill pin when I get home from the gym

DREA_25

Awards
Btw know I'm not supposed to notice much after one week but I am up 5 pounds bw

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw know I'm not supposed to notice much after one week but I am up 5 pounds bw
One week on cyp won't net you 5lbs.

You're sore after pinning because it's normal. It's called PIP. Severity of PIP can be minimized by utilizing smaller pins. 25g are relatively painless.

If delts and glutes give you issue, try quads. Easy access and high level of visibility.

If you can't lift with PIP, your on-cycle gains will be minimal. Man up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do quads an Delts.

I got 2ml into my right Delt today, was pretty happy.

Ass is too awkward for me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ventrogluteal muscle is the best spot imo. i did delts alot in the past and have scar tissue from it. it is visible when my bf gets low enough. looks like a lump in each delt. i regret doing that now.
Scar tissue? Not sure how that works.

When I was 17 I broke the head of my humerous in half completely, as well as dislocated the top half out of the socket.
I'm sure there is scar tissue there, but I've never seen it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol maaan, they used to have some good science info in their magazine, but you're right, i always thought that jonathon lawson and steve holman were sucking each other off. its just the first sh1t that came up when i googled it.
I actually had just read it too looking it up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, i bet that felt good. i've never broke anything but i can imagine how bad it must hurt. how'd you break it?
I was attempting to jump accross a canal and catch on a tree branch in the middle.
I made it to the branch, but my feet swung out from underneath me, so I slipped an fell back first, arms were behind me to catch the fall, instinctively, and you can imagine the rest.
Also didn't help my mom thinking it was just dislocated and trying to pull it back in place (which caused the lower half to end up next to my front Delt, lol), or not going to the hospital until the next day.
It sucked for sure.

DREA_25

Awards
Pinned in right butt cheek last night, mild soreness today but nothing like delts last week, and no test flu, yehaw! Quads and calves kinda sore from last nights lift. Ready for some good ol chesticular and triceptimus lifts tonight, maybe do some boxing if my buttcheek is less sore

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 2ml into my right Delt today
That's a lot of oil. Can't say I've ever put that much into one site at one time. 1.5ml in two sites in one sitting for 600mg total is the biggest I've gone. No issues though. 25x1" in both quads.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a lot of oil. Can't say I've ever put that much into one site at one time. 1.5ml in two sites in one sitting for 600mg total is the biggest I've gone. No issues though. 25x1" in both quads.
I use 25g, 1'' needle, and am able to push it all the way into my delts comfortably. decided to try it an see what happened. might have gotten lucky. no blood, or leakage.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use 25g, 1'' needle, and am able to push it all the way into my delts comfortably. decided to try it an see what happened. might have gotten lucky. no blood, or leakage.
I've found that with using the z-track method I never get seepage. I rarely bleed, as my skin is pretty pasty on my thighs and surface veins are easy to identify.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulder feels like it was the first ever injection though.

DREA_25

Awards
Shoulder feels like it was the first ever injection though.
**** man I hate that feeling. I hope the PIP gets better with each pin because I don't like this affecting my lifts. Last night my cheek was so sore that I could barely even sat my ass down on the bench, I literally could not do the heavy weight like I wanted because it hurt my cheek too much to plant it into the bench

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Pip is usually only temporary thing when you use virgin muscles. I shoot 2.5ml into my delts no problem. I pretty much only pin delts and ventroglute. I'm on 750 tren e and 500 test e right now for my first cycle and I just do two pins a week since they're long ester.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even though I read it's supposed to be opposite, for me, my test e injections don't hurt at all anymore, but the mast prop in mct oil hurts a lil.

I'd say the pain now is just pressure from the depot. that's what it feels like. prob going to go back to splitting 2ml between both delts or both quads.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jbry is pinning now?! Nice! I've been gone for awhile, last time we spoke you were seriously contemplating it! Awesome! how long now and what are you doing? I finally started as well, been on TRT for about 8 weeks now.

OP, what gauge needle are you using? I've only had PIP once, and it was my 2nd injection when I pinned and just plunged away. I've found that the slower I push the plunger the better. If I just dump it fast, it feels like I've been shot for a few days. I'm using quads and delts. 23g/1" in quads and 25g/ 5/8" in delts. I've yet to try the glutes. Seems too awkward....

DREA_25

Awards
I was 175 my first pin last Monday and I am 183.4 just now before bed. Been getting good pumps all week, especially my lower back(annoying) haha