keeping vascularity gained on cycle. Is it impossible?

Natty22

Banned
Awards
I have always been naturally veiny, but gosh I loved the veins I got from halodrol. Its been over a week now pct and when I worked out chest I realized I didnt have as much of my freak veins. Anything I can do about this.

I understand veins usually have something to do with bodyfat, but I dont hink I have gotten fat in a week ha.

Also do you aquire more veins as your body ages and develops

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I have always been naturally veiny, but gosh I loved the veins I got from halodrol. Its been over a week now pct and when I worked out chest I realized I didnt have as much of my freak veins. Anything I can do about this. I understand veins usually have something to do with bodyfat, but I dont hink I have gotten fat in a week ha. Also do you aquire more veins as your body ages and develops
You won't have veins the way you do on anabolics naturally sorry

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You won't have veins the way you do on anabolics naturally sorry
This.

Some suppements would increase vascularity though. Pump products, NO boosters, some GDA's

Natty22

Banned
Awards
This.

Some suppements would increase vascularity though. Pump products, NO boosters, some GDA's
Im taking agmatine which is supposed to be amazing..

Its so so..may make a little difference, but nothing crazy. My dad is in his 50s doesnt work out and has more veins then me...like some crazy calf veins too...idk if thats like muscle maturity or what, but hes always been that way and I am jealous

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Potassium Nitrate will really help out in this department.