Going off of Msten, stay on Epi??

modernoscar

Awards
Finishing up with Msten this coming Sunday. Have been running Epi with it for the last four weeks. Also threw in 4-Andro a few weeks ago for lethargy. Would itbe ok to continue Epi for two weeks after I'm done with Msten. Would this be ok? I'm just starting to see the leaning out effects of Epi and would love to see it by itself for a few weeks to end my cycle. Also was thinking of increasing from 40 to 60mg.

Thoughts?Advice?

Mystere3

Awards
Sounds good, that'll be 6 weeks total?

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
I personally would lower the dose to 30/15 mg for the remainder of your cycle.

Mystere3

Awards
I think it'd be fine to run it at 60.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finishing up with Msten this coming Sunday. Have been running Epi with it for the last four weeks. Also threw in 4-Andro a few weeks ago for lethargy. Would itbe ok to continue Epi for two weeks after I'm done with Msten. Would this be ok? I'm just starting to see the leaning out effects of Epi and would love to see it by itself for a few weeks to end my cycle. Also was thinking of increasing from 40 to 60mg.

Thoughts?Advice?
Don't run 60mg epi WITH msten. 30mg is plenty with msten.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I think he means once its being used solo

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
Don't run 60mg epi WITH msten. 30mg is plenty with msten.
This. Spread the remaining dosage out for an extra couple of weeks.

There's no sense of slamming down 60 mg just for the hell of it; you're lipid values have been affected by stacking these two compounds together.

modernoscar

Awards
This. Spread the remaining dosage out for an extra couple of weeks.

There's no sense of slamming down 60 mg just for the hell of it; you're lipid values have been affected by stacking these two compounds together.
I have Torem for PCT. Would adding in another natty test booster be fine or be useless? Vital Labs Post Cycle seems to be great according to reviews and

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
I have Torem for PCT. Would adding in another natty test booster be fine or be useless? Vital Labs Post Cycle seems to be great according to reviews and
That boils down to personal preference. I'm an avid believer in the use of SERMS and anything that directly binds to and increases LH.

Your compounds have a very low chance for aromatization, so you should be fine with Vital Labs PCT.

modernoscar

Awards
That boils down to personal preference. I'm an avid believer in the use of SERMS and anything that directly binds to and increases LH.

Your compounds have a very low chance for aromatization, so you should be fine with Vital Labs PCT.
Ohh I'm using a SERM for sure I was wondering if it would be too much to combine them

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ohh I'm using a SERM for sure I was wondering if it would be too much to combine them
No. Its a natural test booster. Its fine to include it with the effective part of your pct: your serm.

modernoscar

Awards
No. Its a natural test booster. Its fine to include it with the effective part of your pct: your serm.
Cool. Last time I used Nolva, rest ng the torem this time to see if it works any better. Can't be too much better, last time the Nolva had me back in a week or two

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
Cool. Last time I used Nolva, rest ng the torem this time to see if it works any better. Can't be too much better, last time the Nolva had me back in a week or two
Try a Nolva/Clomid combination for your next PCT; you should rebound a little bit quicker.