First Test E cycle

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Hello fellow A.M members! Ive decided to take my first test e cycle. 3 vials of 10ml. with a dbol kick starter. My friends getting it for me. i trust him and his source.

Gunna run dbol for 4 weeks & start the test week 1 might aswell so its kicked in when im done the dbol. Will be running 500mg per week(250mg/ml) As its my first test cycle. I have 2 ph cycles under my belt already. And will be taking Nolva/clomid for pct to keep most of the gains as i can. Will post my logs and such. Starting in 3 weeks! FUARRKKKKK

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
what are your support supplements for this cycle?

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Im still putting a list together but i will probably take CEL cycle assist and milk thissle and tribulus... any others you have in mind?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
What dosage on the dbol? You got an AI?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Im still putting a list together but i will probably take CEL cycle assist and milk thissle and tribulus... any others you have in mind?
Cycle assist or life support are both good. Shouldn't need anymore milk thistle since they both have it and idk why you'd wanna run tribulus on cycle really?

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Tribulus near the end and into pct. and 40mg for the dbol, all i need. And no AI yet my friends dont use it and they seem fine.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Tribulus near the end and into pct. and 40mg for the dbol, all i need. And no AI yet my friends dont use it and they seem fine.
25 mgs of dbol gives me estro issues. 40 gives me harsh gyno. Get an AI.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A few of my friends bang hookers without condoms.
1: I have no idea if they are actually fine.
2. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Plus it doesn't cost all that much to have some on hand.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Plus it doesn't cost all that much to have some on hand.
I don't play with gyno. I have a thread from just a few weeks ago. All I ran was SD@30 and test@600 w all ancillaries.
A MONTH after a full PCT gyno appeared.
I've been running Letro between .75 and 2.5 a DAY to keep it at bay. Thank God I keep it around between cycles

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I don't play with gyno. I have a thread from just a few weeks ago. All I ran was SD@30 and test@600 w all ancillaries.
A MONTH after a full PCT gyno appeared.
I've been running Letro between .75 and 2.5 a DAY to keep it at bay. Thank God I keep it around between cycles
SD seems notorious for post-pct gyno. I've never ran it, but anything over 500 mgs of test gives me immediate gyno symptoms. And dbol is by far the worst for me. Some people are lucky I guess.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
SD seems notorious for post-pct gyno. I've never ran it, but anything over 500 mgs of test gives me immediate gyno symptoms. And dbol is by far the worst for me. Some people are lucky I guess.
yes it is. I took SD way back when it first came out and bam! Post-pct gyno! To combat gyno I just always ran arimidex with cycles.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'd drop the cycle assist and all that crap, spend the money on a real Ai. They market trib and all the liver saver products to prohormone users because they think it actually helps. Hcg before u start pct will help. Trib is BS and a waste if money.

Is recommend exemstane, it's the only one that has no chance of rebound e. U can also run if in pct.

To the guy trying to keep gyno at bay after sd... Taper off the lectro on to estane. If ur still having issues hike the lectro up to 5mg for 7 days them drop to 2.5mg and start exemstane. Over 7-10 days drop the lectro and raise exemstane till ur only on exemstane. Run it for a good 3-4 weeks then taper down. Lectro causes rebound gyno too. It's a tricky loop to get out of.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Also no need for clomid and nolva. Pick one, ur just wasting money and taking more chemicals than u need.

Sd is an awesome steroid, I've ran it up to 50mg for 5 weeks. I wouldnt recommend that to anyone. It can be tricky to some.

Test and dbol is a good first cycle. To make pct easier, hcg would be advised. I would recommend clomid over nolva.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also no need for clomid and nolva. Pick one, ur just wasting money and taking more chemicals than u need.

Sd is an awesome steroid, I've ran it up to 50mg for 5 weeks. I wouldnt recommend that to anyone. It can be tricky to some.

Test and dbol is a good first cycle. To make pct easier, hcg would be advised. I would recommend clomid over nolva.
I agree, hcg and Clomid. Torem has stolen my heart though but if my source is out, I'll take clomid.

And these guys are nuts for the clomid/nolva combo around here. I don't argue.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I used torem years back it was good. The combo is used in a restart for people who have been on long term. There is no need for it for a 12 or 20 week cycle. Most people don't under stand how serms or even steroids work. They see how some other guy did it and just cut and paste there cycle. This is there research. Some dumb ass told me he likes the kitchen sink method when it comes to pct.... This is why I just stay hidden out in the old school hormone section. Not because I don't like prohormones because I do. There are some very cool compounds out. It's because for every ph there are 40 million retards quoting what some rep told them with out actually reading any real data. Read and learn or die

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Looking at your past threads, it would appear that most of your cycles have thus far been completely oral with no test base. Mainly composed of some of those flaky designer steroids, no less. You're in different territory now, the assumption that you won't need an AI is ridiculous, especially given the fact that you have people in this thread who have taken what you're about to take and have advised you to take medication to help control estrogen. Their examples may be anecdotal, but it is more than medically proven that testosterone will aromatize in your body. Your estrogen levels WILL increase, and if it's too much, you'll thank the heavens that you have a safety net in the form of an aromatase inhibitor. Gynecomastia is a hell of a lot easier to get than it is to get rid of.

Secondly, I hate to be the party-pooper, but are you on any other medications? You have a previous thread which talks about being on a pretty potent antipsychotic, are you still taking medication for the sake of bipolar behavior and/or sleeping issues? It's an important part of the process to really analyze how an anabolic steroid will interact with your current medication. I'm not a believer in the "roid rage" mythology, but if you already suffer from a bipolar disorder, I certainly do believe that heightened (or lowered) hormone levels could have a significant effect on your mood swings.

I realize a large part of this forum seems to be relatively self-destructive when it comes to just taking steroids and saying **** tomorrow, live for today, but you really do have a lot to consider when doing this. I'm not trying to be the pot calling the kettle black here, trust me...I take AAS as well. But every user has a different set of issues to overcome, and I just want to make sure you're assessing yours correctly. This is your first "real" cycle...you should be extremely concerned about how you handle it. It could easily dictate habits in your steroid use for years to come. One too many people I've heard saying "I ate like **** on my last cycle and I was fine (ie 'I didn't die'), so I'll do that for this cycle too." Too much assumption and not enough bloodwork on these forums.

To weigh in on supports...one of the big downfalls of the "Cycle Assist" product is that a lot of people seem to take it and assume their bases are covered. I really think your money could be better spent other places, often times there are many natural resources for health on-cycle. Just as general suggestions, I enjoy Hawthorn Berry for blood pressure management, cranberry for kidney health (although there are significant examples of cranberry being beneficial to our liver as well), s-AME for liver function, and then finally as a general health promoter, a multivitamin and fish oil.

Just to establish it - I am not opposed to the use of anabolic/androgenic steroids. I am, however, opposed to irresponsible or uninformed decisions in use. Just making sure you've really analyzed your situation and are 100% on the safety of taking the substances you mention. On top of that, I want to make sure you have all your ducks in a row to maintain health as best you can while on-cycle. Best of luck to you :D