Test-e and clomid

Awards
Hi folks,
I work the airlines and would like to try test-e and clomid (as a pct). I get a random dot drug screening. Do I have to worry about any of these causing a positive and or false positive and losing my job? Any sources would be appreciated! Tx

JoshR

Awards
narcotic tests don't check test levels or look for **** like clomid. pin away bro.

Awards
narcotic tests don't check test levels or look for **** like clomid. pin away bro.
Thanks... I guess I should clarify. I'm not concerned that they will test FOR Clomid specifically. I'm concerned that it will "false positive" as something else. I've heard that it can show up as a benzoylecgonine, a metabolite of cocaine. Drug tests don't always test for the drugs themselves, but for the metabolites that commonly show up in the urine of users. Will Clomid metabolize as something else and therefor pop a false positive? Any thoughts?

JoshR

Awards
From what I understand. There was a big rumor that they show a false positive for pregnancy tests. (Which I doubt you'll be taking). I friend of mines had a drug test on 50mgs of clomid and he was fine.