Should I use cycle assist with a mild PH?

R

raal

Banned
Awards
Should I use cycle assist with a (finaflex 1 andro) mild PH?
and should I use a serm I talked to 2 guys that ran a cycle one used a cycle assist and then a otc pct he said he had no side effects the other guy(who had gyno not from gear tho) who used it with no cycle assist but a serm pct with an otc he had no sides as well.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
never hurts to be over prepared, I would

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could run it to stay healthy on cycle, or run it during pct, and hope you don't have any issues.

liver toxicity isn't a concern with that product, but other areas of health are. (bp, cholesterol, prostate, etc)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could run it to stay healthy on cycle, or run it during pct, and hope you don't have any issues.

liver toxicity isn't a concern with that product, but other areas of health are. (bp, cholesterol, prostate, etc)
Bingo!!

A

AshramWar

Awards
just out of curiosity, what are their gains from using 1andro? And how much did they keep after a month?

R

raal

Banned
Awards
just out of curiosity, what are their gains from using 1andro? And how much did they keep after a month?
the guy that ran otc pct had no sides only a drop in libido that came back in 3 weeks after. He only put on 5-6 pounds of muscle he keep it and drop body fat and arms are a lil more vascular.The other guy dropped at least 15-20 pounds lost his chest fat and shrunk his belly his strength gains wasnt wild and some days he felt extra tired and had back pumps.no sides either except a lower sex drive that came back fully in a week after cycle he kept the strength gains.