need help fast please

bigdaddyjst

Awards
I am going to run a 14 week cycle of Test E and tren Eand need some advice II will be taking HCG 500ui per week starting at week three and finishing 3 weeks after last blast should I run caber or prami or something of that sort during the cycle to prevent some side effectsand what should I do for PCTplease help

Attila de Hun

Attila de Hun

Awards
Caber during cycle for the trenbolone

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Probably should google pct and see what kind of info you can get there. Pretty lazy to ask how to pct.

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
I am currently on week 5 of TRT at 200 mg once a week. I'm also running 200mg of test E per week on top of that. Also, I'm on week 2 of Tren e at 500mg. What AI do I need, when do I take it, and PCT?

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
What estrogen block do y'all prefer? I have arimidex on it's way.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Should have done more research brother you will not get a whole lot of help if your not willing to research on your own you'll need caber use google to find as there is no source posting on these boards caber will help with prolactin related gyno from tren. Also you will want to get anastrozol aromasin or exemistane to run alongside your gear again use google as far as pct that should have already been planned out way before starting your cycle its pretty ignorant to have not done so use either clomid or nolva and run hcg the first 10 days of pct as well as far as dosing do some reading and chime back in for further questions

bigdaddyjst

Awards
I had it planned bro read all of the threads but this is what I have planned tell me what you think just need some advice thats all.
Weeks:1-6 test e 600
6-14 test 800
1-6 tren e 400
6-12 tren e 600
1-5 Dianixy10
1-16 arimidex 0.25 eod
3-16 HCG 250ui twice a week
Clomid-16-20 50/50/25/25/25
Aromasin 16-20 25ad
25 eod
12.5eod
12.5e3d
12.5e4d
12.5e5d
tell me what you think like I said I did research just was curious on other ideas and see if somebody thought my cycle plan looked wrong tell me what you think appreciate all help

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, mainly because dianixy10 may turn your skin purple and sounds like radioactive dog food.
And that crapload of Test aggravating Tren sides.

But also, I'm just screwing around. Bored.

bigdaddyjst

Awards
next time when you are bored don't get in a serious conversation bro if you have some good advice let me know don't be a dickand say some stupid s***

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am currently on week 5 of TRT at 200 mg once a week. I'm also running 200mg of test E per week on top of that. Also, I'm on week 2 of Tren e at 500mg. What AI do I need, when do I take it, and PCT?
If you are on TRT why are you concerned about PCT? You should already be on an AI if you are on TRT.

I had it planned bro read all of the threads but this is what I have planned tell me what you think just need some advice thats all.
Weeks:1-6 test e 600
6-14 test 800
1-6 tren e 400
6-12 tren e 600
1-5 Dianixy10
1-16 arimidex 0.25 eod
3-16 HCG 250ui twice a week
Clomid-16-20 50/50/25/25/25
Aromasin 16-20 25ad
25 eod
12.5eod
12.5e3d
12.5e4d
12.5e5d
tell me what you think like I said I did research just was curious on other ideas and see if somebody thought my cycle plan looked wrong tell me what you think appreciate all help
For both of you guys, I wouldn't go over 200-250/week for Test while on Tren. You're just asking for more sides at higher doses.

Well, mainly because dianixy10 may turn your skin purple and sounds like radioactive dog food.
And that crapload of Test aggravating Tren sides.

But also, I'm just screwing around. Bored.
Agreed with the Test and sides.....and WTF is Dianixy10?

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
I thought so, my Dr. Told me not to worry about AI, but I ordered anyway. I'm also going to start taking pct3x while on too. Thanks for responding.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought so, my Dr. Told me not to worry about AI, but I ordered anyway. I'm also going to start taking pct3x while on too. Thanks for responding.
Your Dr. put you on 200mg/week of Test(E I assume?) and didn't prescribe an AI? Good on you for getting some. Why the PCT3x? I really don't think it would help you any.

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
Just for liver support, but if it's not necessary I'll save. Yes he has me on 200mg every week of TE.
I wondered why he didn't prescribe me AI..but with this being my 5th week, and my AI possibly not making it until next week...do you think I'm too late? Also, I'm going to save my personal TestE at home and run 500mg TrenE, while taking arimidex, and liquid prami.

FeAddiction

Awards
In my opinion Caber has been replaced by Prami for many people. I have used both and can't stand the Caber sides. Prami has positive sides too, GH boost, will make you stupid horny and 0 refractory time at higher doses. You can avoid the initial nausea of prami by tapering up slowly, it takes less than 200mcg to drop prolactin like a rock for most people. I use it with any compound that can spike my prolactin levels, I am especially sensitive to GHRP-2 in that respect.

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
Gotcha. Well prami and arimidex should be in next week, and I will hop on them ASAP. Should have been sooner with me taking TRT. I'm deathly afraid of gyno, and hope that my Est levels aren't too too high right now. I respect Tren and don't want to be stupid with this cycle.

FeAddiction

Awards
Everyone is affected to varying degrees in terms of nausea with prami. Subsequent cycles seem to shorten the duration of nausea in my experience. In general I get 2 days of unsettled stomach and 4 days of not being able to sleep well. If you stick it out those two sides will diminish to the point where they are nonexistent. Remember the dose will be in mcg, not mg (I have seen several people goof that up), and if you jump right in at a higher dose you will hate life for the next 24 hours. Best of luck on your cycle.

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
Thanks man. I will taper up. I'm also considering taking HCgenerate while on this cycle...what is your experience with that?

FeAddiction

Awards
Thanks man. I will taper up. I'm also considering taking HCgenerate while on this cycle...what is your experience with that?
It is over priced (incorrectly marketed in many forums as being amazing for PCT), you don't need a test booster in PCT (this also brings up estrogen btw), you want to stop the spike of estrogen. I would suggest the HCG you mentioned and nolva as you are not bridging you are getting your hormones back on track while losing the minimal amount of gains.

bigdaddyjst

Awards
Ithe same dosage in my last cycle and sides were a b****but got some really good gains on the cycle I have always heard that you more test then tren almost double and dainoxy 10 is dbol other then that's do you think my cycle plan looks good

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for liver support, but if it's not necessary I'll save. Yes he has me on 200mg every week of TE.
I wondered why he didn't prescribe me AI..but with this being my 5th week, and my AI possibly not making it until next week...do you think I'm too late? Also, I'm going to save my personal TestE at home and run 500mg TrenE, while taking arimidex, and liquid prami.
No, you're not too late. You don't mean you're going to run just Tren without test, do you? I'd stick with the test being in there to mitigate some of the sides.

More is not always better, keep it simple. Ditch the HCgenerate.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ithe same dosage in my last cycle and sides were a b****but got some really good gains on the cycle I have always heard that you more test then tren almost double and dainoxy 10 is dbol other then that's do you think my cycle plan looks good
I would ditch the arimadex in favor of the aromasin. Aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor so there's no rebound. Personally, I'd drop the test down as previously mentioned as well.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean by suicidal inhibitor?
Aromasin is a type I aromatase inhibitor (suicidal aromatase inhibitor) - it binds aromatase irreversibly.

Arimidex is a class II AI, which work by competitive inhibition of aromatase.

Suicidal inhibitors bind to the aromatase complex, essentially "taking it out"- an irreversible binding. Competitive inhibitors bind to a different site and inactivate the complex, though this is reversible. That's why there is the potential for estrogen rebound with competitive inhibitors.

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
Just read your message about dropping test completely... Not doing that. I'm gonna do TRT 1x week at 250mg. Tren E at 500mg (250mg 2x week) for 12 weeks. I've already ordered arimidex so I'll just take it, and next time get aromasin.

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
For pct I'll run nolva, hcg, and prami at low dosage. How does that look?

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
For pct I'll run nolva, prami, and Hcgenerate. How does that sound?

FeAddiction

Awards
Good choices there, get your gear in advance and read until you can't read no more :)

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
Didn't think about that lol...so when I stop the tren e in 12 weeks. Just stay on TRT and keeping taking AI? And not worry about pct for TrenE?

bigdaddyjst

Awards
will you help me change mycycles plansI haven't ordered everything yet I'm about to what would you do and what milligram

FeAddiction

Awards
You want an anti prolactin for the tren regardless. You can get prolactin gyno on cycle, not pretty. Have you done pre cycle labs for a baseline?

FeAddiction

Awards
Which anti prolactin do you prefer?
You can choose between Caber and Prami. I dislike the Caber sides and go with Prami as it gives you a GH boost as well. Again, taper up and stick through past day 4 so the nausea and sleep issues subside.

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
Ok...I'll will post lab results either tomorrow or fri. Then get ready to start running this tren. I'm apprehensive, just want to do it correctly and not mess my life up.

FeAddiction

Awards
Ok...I'll will post lab results either tomorrow or fri. Then get ready to start running this tren. I'm apprehensive, just want to do it correctly and not mess my life up.
Good deal, there are anonymous lab services out there too.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
will you help me change mycycles plansI haven't ordered everything yet I'm about to what would you do and what milligram
Dude, there are tons of people out there who have already run the cycle you want to run and posted their template somewhere on the internet. All you have to do is find them. No one here is going to spoon-feed you a cycle.

bigdaddyjst

Awards
I have no idea what that is . What was wrong with the plan I had? What would u do

bigdaddyjst

Awards
I know bro I thought I had a good plan already did u see it