Detection time

D

Dcbeast

Awards
I am interested in taking furzabolin, stanodrol or a transdermal test in season for my respective sport I know I will have to take a pct nolva or clomid. I want to start as soon as possible just worried about detection time. I wont take a test till late april early may, how long would I have to stop with nolva/clomid so my test levels wont be elevated and wont pose a positive test? Just wondering if you guys had any information for me. Doses would be low for the transdermal/stano/furza whichever I decide to take. Thanks as always you guys are the best

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
detection time can vary. could be 3 months after usage or longer, or less. everyone's metabolism is different. If there is a risk getting caught, you probably shouldn't take it unless you are being supervised by someone who has experience with those specific compounds and how long metabolites will show up in your system.

even then, it's still a risk. get busted. labeled a cheater for life. sad I know.

D

DNA24

Awards
detection time can vary. could be 3 months after usage or longer, or less. everyone's metabolism is different. If there is a risk getting caught, you probably shouldn't take it unless you are being supervised by someone who has experience with those specific compounds and how long metabolites will show up in your system. even then, it's still a risk. get busted. labeled a cheater for life. sad I know.
i agree

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Most orals should be out fairly quick, 2-4 weeks.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most orals should be out fairly quick, 2-4 weeks.
That is false. Considering you take an oral for 4-6 weeks and it builds up in your body. You think that it will leave in 2 weeks? Wrongo.

Don't take anything. NCAA rules are really strict.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is false. Considering you take an oral for 4-6 weeks and it builds up in your body. You think that it will leave in 2 weeks? Wrongo.

People forget, or don't know, steroids are fat soluble. If you have body fat, you have a place for metabolites to hide.

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards

A regular piss test is pretty easy to pass if you know what you're doing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I do know from experience...
my bad, I didn't get the new study showing everyone's metabolism/genetic makeup is exactly like yours.

I've only read the ones showing metabolites of various orals being found months after usage stopped, and how it varies person to person.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
So assuming pct starts tomorrow, 6 week pct with serm stopping at week 4... Coming off Stenzine/oral tren cycle... How long do you think, based on previous knowledge, metabolites of the compound and serm/ai will stay in the body? 1-2 months?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So assuming pct starts tomorrow, 6 week pct with serm stopping at week 4... Coming off Stenzine/oral tren cycle... How long do you think, based on previous knowledge, metabolites of the compound and serm/ai will stay in the body? 1-2 months?
I would go by that to play safe, 2 months.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Gotcha. Thank you. Have some tests coming up for work related opportunities. Not sure if it will even include anything more than the standard panel test but I can never be too careful

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
my bad, I didn't get the new study showing everyone's metabolism/genetic makeup is exactly like yours.

I've only read the ones showing metabolites of various orals being found months after usage stopped, and how it varies person to person.
I'm sure you could find metabolites with a blood test for a long time after but to pass a regular piss test is fairly easy

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Is there a specific test for ancillaries seperate from a test for steroidal compounds?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
They had the guy on 60 minutes that supposedly supervised A-Rod's steroid use. He advised him to that for a piss test to catch the middle of the stream. Anything at the beginning or end of the stream I guess will contain more traces of those compounds.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But we're not talking about a blood test now, are we?
OP wanted to pass a piss test for his sport, which is not very hard to pass if you stick to orals.
okay, I'll give you the basics.

you take 17aa oral steroids for 4-8 weeks, daily, letting them build up into your system. steroid metabolites can be hidden in fat cells, because they are fat soluble, they are not water soluble.
the typical steroid test will test for these various metabolites.

now, metabolism.

After a drug is swallowed, it is absorbed by the digestive system and enters the hepatic portal system. It is carried through the portal vein into the liver before it reaches the rest of the body. this is first pass metabolism.

one filtered via the liver, the waste will be sent into the blood stream, then to the kidneys to be removed. (still following me here hoss?)

metabolites will be found in the blood stream, and urine, as the blood is filtered via the kidneys, and as you use fat for fuel, the metabolites that are released, will be processed, and eventually pissed out.

more on fat tissue being a safety deposit box for the steroids you take.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3160722

steroids don't just evaporate from your blood.

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
steroids don't just evaporate from your blood.
I did not say that, I said that you can pass a piss test from orals after 2-4 weeks.

I know people that passed a piss test after just being off for 1 week from orals but I wouldn't recommend that.

Take it for what you want, I'm just speaking from experience

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They evaporate. You just need to do crossfit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Post Cycle Therapy 1
R Anabolics 3
B Anabolics 11
M Supplements 0
M Supplements 0