first time ph use

jaydex

Awards
hey everyone.
ive been bodybuilding since i was 17 now im 22. im currently 156lbs at 12% bodyfat. i wanted to start a prohormone cycle but still confused which one to take exactly. i did my research to on halodrol for a 4 week cycle and a friend suggested that i should run '4-Andro RxTM' by iron mag labs along with it for good gains. is it suggested that i take them both on my first ever PH cycle or i split it into 2 different cycles? any comments or views highly appreciated.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Height?

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
With yours height and weight you probably need to eat more and get yourself to min 180 before starting PH. It looks like you didn't used all your natural potential to grow.

jaydex

Awards
I started bodybuilding when I was 108lbs managed to push it to 156 lbs now. Results have become very slow so I was thing of running a pH cycle

rphash49

Awards
Increase your daily calories by 500. If that doesn't work add another 500cal and so on. At the age of 22 your body is still very anabolic and you just need to eat more.

jaydex

Awards
I've tried being on calorie surplus of 500 and with any weight gain added more calories the result was gain in body fat not much lean muscle gains

rphash49

Awards
How long did it take to go from 108-156?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I started bodybuilding when I was 108lbs managed to push it to 156 lbs now. Results have become very slow so I was thing of running a pH cycle
I think you should first tell us what kind of diet and training your doing. If your training for a marathon then you can eat like a horse and stay slim lol... Also if you think it has been such a long hard battle to get to 156 at that height maybe you should talk to a doctor to see if you have an underlying issue.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is not an insult, but my girlfriend is your exact height and weight. She maintains her weight at 2000 calories a day. If you are eating 3500 or more and aren't up to 180 naturally within a few years of training, there very well could be an underlying issue.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is not an insult, but my girlfriend is your exact height and weight. She maintains her weight at 2000 calories a day. If you are eating 3500 or more and aren't up to 180 naturally within a few years of training, there very well could be an underlying issue.
Dang your chicks 6ft?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
6foot geez! haha i dated a girl a year back whos 6'1. shes unbelievable at basketball though

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang your chicks 6ft?
I'm a seriously lucky guy. Not bragging. Its for real. She's a triathlete and an absolute filthy, elegant, intelligent, sexy bada$$. She even makes more $ than I do. Truly landed a keeper, but ya, she's tall.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I seriously believe half of the posts on here are from trolls. This guy has 4 posts and says he's been 'bodybuilding' for 5 years. I'm 6'1 and I was bigger than 160 before I started lifting in high school. And I was lanky as fauck with NY small frame
You don't need a prohormone cycle you need a meal plan.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I seriously believe half of the posts on here are from trolls. This guy has 4 posts and says he's been 'bodybuilding' for 5 years. I'm 6'1 and I was bigger than 160 before I started lifting in high school. And I was lanky as fauck with NY small frame
You don't need a prohormone cycle you need a meal plan.
lol so true. from the age of 17 to 18 i went from 140 to 210... lol

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Dang 6'6?! Lol

My girl is a 5'11 basketball player and I thought that was tall.
haha yeah.. she was the #1 high school player in the nation. i only got to see her play once few times since she lived 45mins away but man it was her vs the other team. it was insane to watch