Superdrol comments

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Currently at day 15 of SD and M4OHN. Using 10 mg SD and 4 mg of M4, had some mild stomach upset the first week, jacked it up to 20 and 8 for a few days but started getting skin eruptions and pain in both hips,in addition to some dehydration, it even seemed to make my stools dryer increased water intake to offset backed down to 1 of each and those sides stopped. Scrotal sack really contracted tight at times, testes okay though, some mild aggression, really good pumps, increased vigor, no weight gain yet or any lethargic feelings. Increased focus in workouts seems that putting my mind in the muscle is easier. Practicing good form is enhanced, keeping the weights light for now to avoid injury, but it feels like strength is enhanced. Seems to be a visual change in musculature and definition. At this point I dont see why anyone would need more than 10 mg and Im 215 lbs. Waiting another week before going to weight increases. So far so good, I wont be increasing dose, there simply is no need to.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
If that dose is working for you, go for it bro. I'm thinking of a cycle of SD too, stacked M1,4, 20mgs of each. Never stacked methyls before, makes me nervous. Can't go for it right now though because I may be pissing in a cup soon for a new job I went for.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Nice work, any change in weight?

Just received 4 bottles of SD before the ban. Still can't decide whether to stack it with just M4OHN or also throw some MDien into the mix. Any thoughts on that?

blank!

Banned
Awards
If that dose is working for you, go for it bro. I'm thinking of a cycle of SD too, stacked M1,4, 20mgs of each. Never stacked methyls before, makes me nervous. Can't go for it right now though because I may be pissing in a cup soon for a new job I went for.
20mg of M1,4 will do next to nothing. check testers' logs.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thanks I thought about mdien too and m14, but I decvided to go with straight m4ohn cos I had good luck with it alone, low dose on everything is the way to go especially now, SD is really something so far I cant see wasting it, it just takes a little while longer and yes Im up 5 lbs at least.If you cant make and keep real gains then its useless, it takes time. No I wouldnt use or stack this with any other methyl except m4ohn. Just my thoughts

THA GONZ

Awards
Agreed, 90mg seems to be low dose IMO but id say atleast go 60mg to see anything at all.
It converts at about 15% so if you do 100mg your only getting 15mg of dbol. I have heard poeple dosing between 120 and 150mg.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes but it may have intrinsic properties of its own.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thats true, you dont have to ingest mega doses to trigger anabolism, its a combination of factors, the "intrinsic properties" is what we are after here IMO the less you use or rely on to trigger muscle growth, the more solid and keepable gains you should acquire, at least thats been my experience

blank!

Banned
Awards
It converts at about 15% so if you do 100mg your only getting 15mg of dbol. I have heard poeple dosing between 120 and 150mg.
as the guy who basically spread this notion of 15% conversion to dbol - i'm gonna go ahead and retract it. i was on 180mg for 4 weeks and i made about 6lbs w/ 4ad and low-dose 1-T. not an impressive cycle. 22.5mg of dbol solo should put 10lbs on a person in that time, even if it's mostly water. i reckon now that the conversion is not along those lines.

tattoopierced1

you'd want to do at least 140mg of M1,4ADD, anything less than that IMO is worthless. If you have it, do 200+mg.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm the best qualified here to advise you. When I tested SD, I was to be the "low dose" tester. The first week, I ran 10mg. I basicly experienced similar results to you. The thing about SD is that with a low dose, it is potent enough to cause all the positive effects of a higher dose sans the weight gain and huge strength increases.Endurance was sky high, pumps were insane, and I felt great. I finished my test at 20mg and came out with 4 lbs after 3 weeks. Fast forward to now. I have been running 30mg/day with 1800mg 4 ADcyp for the last 9 days. I'm up 8.5lbs. If you're cutting or just want the positive effects and are not concerned with weight gain then stay at 10mg. However, If you're looking for size, bump it up to at least 20mg. Otherwise you may come away from the cycle disapointed and you will pretty much have wasted your Superdrol. Hope that helps.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yes thanks that does help, and my results have been exactly as you described so far, minimum weight and strength gains. I dont want to walk away from this cycle feeling Ive wasted my time by any means. I probably will jack it up soon and eliminate the mohn, according to your experiences. Im takin my time tho, I hate sides

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yes so far I agree, I will be running it straight eventually, Im after the size and strength side effects. LOL

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as the guy who basically spread this notion of 15% conversion to dbol - i'm gonna go ahead and retract it. i was on 180mg for 4 weeks and i made about 6lbs w/ 4ad and low-dose 1-T. not an impressive cycle. 22.5mg of dbol solo should put 10lbs on a person in that time, even if it's mostly water. i reckon now that the conversion is not along those lines.
You didn't spread this notion. It has been speculated upon since it's arrival. Some have suggested more than a 15% conversion, and some less.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The reason why the intrinsic anabolic properties of ph/ps supplements were not widely acknowleged or advertised was to reduce the attention of government authorities (its no longer an issue now with the ban).

As an exmaple, 4AD from the vast amount of feedback behaves very differently from testosterone. From my own experience with 4AD, it causes much more bloating (among other things) than what an equivalent amount of converted testosterone should probably do.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I'm the best qualified here to advise you. When I tested SD, I was to be the "low dose" tester. The first week, I ran 10mg. I basicly experienced similar results to you. The thing about SD is that with a low dose, it is potent enough to cause all the positive effects of a higher dose sans the weight gain and huge strength increases.Endurance was sky high, pumps were insane, and I felt great. I finished my test at 20mg and came out with 4 lbs after 3 weeks. Fast forward to now. I have been running 30mg/day with 1800mg 4 ADcyp for the last 9 days. I'm up 8.5lbs. If you're cutting or just want the positive effects and are not concerned with weight gain then stay at 10mg. However, If you're looking for size, bump it up to at least 20mg. Otherwise you may come away from the cycle disapointed and you will pretty much have wasted your Superdrol. Hope that helps.

But don't you think prior androgen use and individual variability is an important consideration.

Some people do pretty well with a lower dose.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Good point Marcus, Im taking everything into consideration here, the more points of view the better, I wont be jumping my dose any time soon as 15 days is a short period of time to evaluate anything here. I think you are right about PH PS assumptions pre ban. I got bad results from 4 diol, but good ones from 19 Nordiol, also varying results from different brands. Prolab sucked, but supertech and ergo ruled. Im not in it to win any beauty contests here, simply to enhance muscular development, offset the aging process and stay young, virile etc. I believe it can be done. As far as I have read, exercise and supplementation is the way to do it. Changing our chemistry can actually make us younger and delay senescence. Its been proven, in my mind thats one of the reasons for the ban, this is money making medical technology. SD may be a forerunner of a new type of medication designed to extend life.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
But don't you think prior androgen use and individual variability is an important consideration.

Some people do pretty well with a lower dose.
Of course I do. Just relaying my experience.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Everyones input is appreciated here, this is how we get smarter and enhance our lives and living. I thank all you guys, this is a great board!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29