Testosterone

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Hey guys, first off, this isn't a enhancing drug topic but I didn't know where to post it. Figured you all would have the greatest opinion and knowledge on this. I was anorexic from around 13-16 years old. The main years of puberty, do you all think that could have effected my test output in my body? I notice I do not gain muscle very well or maintain during a cut. Just wanted you alls input before I went to the doctor.

rphash49

Awards
In all seriousness I can see the extreme lack of nutrition in the condition you had affecting your hormones.

Have you talked to a doctor about this? Did you have a full blood panel? What did the doc advise?

Unless someone on here had the same condition and feels like sharing I think you will get nothing but guesses honestly

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
In all seriousness I can see the extreme lack of nutrition in the condition you had affecting your hormones. Have you talked to a doctor about this? Did you have a full blood panel? What did the doc advise? Unless someone on here had the same condition and feels like sharing I think you will get nothing but guesses honestly
Haven't had any doctors test me, just wanted to see if it was worth it or not. Ya know what I mean? Didn't wanna go for no reason.

rphash49

Awards
Haven't had any doctors test me, just wanted to see if it was worth it or not. Ya know what I mean? Didn't wanna go for no reason.
On the cheap look at lab corps for a full blood panel. See the sticky for info. It's around $50 bucks. If it comes back all fukd up see a doctor

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Make an appointment, explain in detail all of your concerns, and get some bloodwork done for confirmation. That is their job.

JoshR

Awards
I have also thought the same thing. I wasn't exactly anorexic. But from ages 15-18 I consumed around 500-700 calories everyday. That's pretty screwed up for a 6ft guy. My gains have been a fair amount below average. Despite hard training and proper calorie/macro intake. I always see fantastic results on cycle tho. I plan to get checked out soon too