superdrol and weight..

C

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
I started Superdrol yesterday, as I got my lab results back from my previous cycle and things were fine. Anyways, I was wondering why I lost 2 lbs overnight after increasing my food intake heavily. My weight stayed constant for a while previous to today.. hmm

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol dries you out. It's just water loss. Same thing happened to me when I tested it. Don't worry, the scales will tip the other way soon.;)

C

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
I heard you are running a cycle of SD and 4ad cyp, how's the progress thus far?

C

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
hmm. another day is through with SD at 30mg and I have lost another lb... :(

C

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
hey, on a side note, I increased my bench by 10lbs yesterday :)

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get any big jumps with my SD until the 4th or 5th day... then it all piled on. Also are you eating enough carbs?

C

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
yeah, I weigh about 170 and take in about 400g carbs, 400g protein and the rest are fats, totaling about 3000-3500+calories.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I weigh about 170 and take in about 400g carbs, 400g protein and the rest are fats, totaling about 3000-3500+calories.
jeez thats alot of worthless protein being thrown around... you only need around 250-300 max for someone your size to grow.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
jeez thats alot of worthless protein being thrown around... you only need around 250-300 max for someone your size to grow.
True. More than that will just lead to fat gain.