Furuza or TrenAvar/Zone

sina

Banned
Awards
I am trying to help a friend do a complete total recomp. He is a bit overweight but obviously diet, training, cardio will be highly in importance and reliance than reliance of PH. I heard through a friend that Furuza, Trenavar, Hdrol are the top 3 cutting PH can someone pitch and tell me if this is true and if so. Can anyone suggest if its better to run Furuza solely or to take Trenavar/Trenazone with Hdrol for 8-10 weeks. Anything needed to be added like a OTC AI?

Much appreciated you gurus!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epistane/trenazone would be nice. But that's assuming he's dieted well below 25%. Preferably 20%. That should be goal #1 naturally. AAS are more forgiving on the lean and healthy.

rphash49

Awards
You already said it but really keep this in mind.

Regardless of what steroid you take if training and diet are not on point you will actually put on more weight rather then loose it..... Potentially put on weight quickly. Reason I point to this is because you said the friend is currently overweight.

To date epi/trenazone was my best cut combo. I'm trying Furuza now so I can't comment on its effectiveness as of yet.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fura at 800mg e/d for 8 weeks.

BOOM!

$$$$
J/K
Oops, forgot I need to explain when I'm joking in case your some lunatic who works for a non competing supplement company goes all cacacrazy an cyber stalks me.

rphash49

Awards
J/K
Oops, forgot I need to explain when I'm joking in case your some lunatic who works for a non competing supplement company goes all cacacrazy an cyber stalks me.
Maybe you should put this in your Sig so you don't have to continuously type it along with every sarcastic remark. Lmao

rphash49

Awards
Ya, that dude was kind of a nutbag.
No different then 80% if the supp reps on here. I dare you to go over to the supplement forum and talk sh1t about DAA. They will neg rep da fuk out of you.

Anyway that guy you are talking about is a beast. Check out his YouTube vids.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No different then 80% if the supp reps on here. I dare you to go over to the supplement forum and talk sh1t about DAA. They will neg rep da fuk out of you.

Anyway that guy you are talking about is a beast. Check out his YouTube vids.
Pm me a link plz bro.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ummmmm, ya. I didn't mean what I said earlier. He's an absolute monster.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I found Triumphalis to be really good for leaning out/recomp. Its so forgiving with diet/carbs. I was able to eat more carbs and still wake up leaner and more vascular. This also helps retain strength and endurance while in a caloric deficit, as well as muscle fullness.

regarding Trenavar vs Trenazone (Dienazone) for stacking with Furuza, I vote for Dienazone. Trenavar was ok for me, but I had to run it too high to get benefits from it that it became a bad bang for buck experience. I always love Dienazone. good strength and muscle fullness during recomps. works great when stacked with products like stano, furuza or even Triumph.

rphash49

Awards
I found Triumphalis to be really good for leaning out/recomp. Its so forgiving with diet/carbs. I was able to eat more carbs and still wake up leaner and more vascular. This also helps retain strength and endurance while in a caloric deficit, as well as muscle fullness.

regarding Trenavar vs Trenazone (Dienazone) for stacking with Furuza, I vote for Dienazone. Trenavar was ok for me, but I had to run it too high to get benefits from it that it became a bad bang for buck experience. I always love Dienazone. good strength and muscle fullness during recomps. works great when stacked with products like stano, furuza or even Triumph.
Agreed

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Celtitren from celtic labs and tr3n from Olympus labs are dosed properly

sina

Banned
Awards
Is caber needed with trenavar/trendione? a buddy wants to run 125-150mg ED for 14 weeks. He has no source so he wants to use just whatever he can get. is Erase Pro acceptable as a AI

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Is caber needed with trenavar/trendione? a buddy wants to run 125-150mg ED for 14 weeks. He has no source so he wants to use just whatever he can get. is Erase Pro acceptable as a AI
caber isn't an AI. he should get some inhibit p or dopadex and green tea caps for prolactin control. for AI he can get topical formestane or erase pro but he really should get a research AI just in case

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
@ 150mg Ed for that long u might want some caber or primi on hand. Formaron or forma surge should be enought to control e. Is run it with 11oxo at a hefty dose. Inhibit p may work to control prolactin but may need something stronger.

sina

Banned
Awards
Thanks Austin. Most I know say Trenzione/Trendione flares gyno. He has no hook up but I'll ask him to get a Res. Chem. Caber or Dostinex with Erase Pro/Formestane. Unless Dopadex/Inhibit P will control it.

sina

Banned
Awards
Thanks.

So far he will do

~Olympus Labs Tr3N 120-150mg ED for 10-12 weeks
~PNI Paraon (NMDA) 50mg ED
~Vit. B6 (P5P) 300-600mg ED

Maybe PES Erase or AlphaMax for the Arimistane content.

I hope Olympus Labs is reputable.

Celtitren from celtic labs and tr3n from Olympus labs are dosed properly

blazay333

Awards
How did you friend like the TR3N part of a bigger stack, Iv'e also been using 120 mg per day part of a similar stack and absolutely killing it in the gym, its insane...