The most effective dose of tren A/lenght

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what would be the most effective dose of tren A weekly and your experience with it, the maximum or minimal dose that you would use. I am still trying to decide, Ive spent to much on this so I would like to run a very effective cycle, I dnt mind the side effects, I just want the gains at a reasonable dose.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100 EOD for 6-8 weeks is standard.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
100 EOD for 6-8 weeks is standard.
Thanks for the reply, I really wanted to run tren for 12 weeks, but I think I will keep it at 8 weeks only, everyone tells me not to run it longer than 10 weeks :(

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, I really wanted to run tren for 12 weeks, but I think I will keep it at 8 weeks only, everyone tells me not to run it longer than 10 weeks :(
Do NOT run longer then 8 weeks

If you do high chance of kidney issues depending on potency of the product

300-400mg a week is pretty standard. With a test base at either TRT dose, or a few hundred mg higher then Tren.

I cannot comment on to much else. As i don't openly like to talk about this.

Tren effects both 11 hsd1/2 therefore it may interfere with mineral corticoid balance at an extremely high dose actually causing water retention.

Some report less hunger. Others do not.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Do NOT run longer then 8 weeks

If you do high chance of kidney issues depending on potency of the product

300-400mg a week is pretty standard. With a test base at either TRT dose, or a few hundred mg higher then Tren.

I cannot comment on to much else. As i don't openly like to talk about this.

Tren effects both 11 hsd1/2 therefore it may interfere with mineral corticoid balance at an extremely high dose actually causing water retention.

Some report less hunger. Others do not.
Link to read more on this? My cycle layouts always have the individual running it straight through all 12 weeks with test prop

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wonder what would be the most effective dose of tren A weekly and your experience with it, the maximum or minimal dose that you would use. I am still trying to decide, Ive spent to much on this so I would like to run a very effective cycle, I dnt mind the side effects, I just want the gains at a reasonable dose.
Personal experience:
4 weeks, 50mg tren a + 20-25mg test prop ED (first cycle)
6-8 weeks 50-60mg tren + 20-25mg prop ED (second)

Not sure how the guy above got gyno as tren doesn't aromatize... Only things I could think are too much test or prolactin related. Make sure to have ALL supports on hand BEFORE you start. At a minimum: prolactrone or another QUALITY L-Dopa product. Preferably caber or prami though. A good BP support was a must for me as initially my BP went way up. Have an AI on hand and even consider running starting in week 2 as the test that you use will most likely just be converted due to the receptors preferentially choosing to bind to tren, leaving the test to aromatize. I do adex .25mg E3D. DO NOT use nolva during PCT. this is a no-no with 19-nors

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personal experience:
4 weeks, 50mg tren a + 20-25mg test prop ED (first cycle)
6-8 weeks 50-60mg tren + 20-25mg prop ED (second)

Not sure how the guy above got gyno as tren doesn't aromatize... Only things I could think are too much test or prolactin related. Make sure to have ALL supports on hand BEFORE you start. At a minimum: prolactrone or another QUALITY L-Dopa product. Preferably caber or prami though. A good BP support was a must for me as initially my BP went way up. Have an AI on hand and even consider running starting in week 2 as the test that you use will most likely just be converted due to the receptors preferentially choosing to bind to tren, leaving the test to aromatize. I do adex .25mg E3D. DO NOT use nolva during PCT. this is a no-no with 19-nors
Aromatizing or not it still lowers shbg which estrogen is bound to.

That's how it can happen

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100mg everyday gave me gyno. already had pre existing gyno from a long time ago but 100mg every day made the lumps painful as hell. i ran it solo to. dosed it at 100mg every other day and the pain and sensitivity went away completely. i tried 75md every day and no gyno then either. i didn't think i could get gyno from it but it sure happened. this was in the first 2 or 3 weeks, so shbg may have been the cause. idk.
Ah, I see now

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 11hsb being effected in the kidneys is the most logical response for non aromatizing compounds causing water retention.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah, henryv talks about that in his m1t writeup. its pretty common i think. even epi does me that way. i blow up on it. definite water retention. maybe my epi has some phera in it lol. i wish. i thought he meant kidney DAMAGE from tren use. btw i just read that tren doesn't have much affinity for shbg so i dont know exactly why i got gyno from it . maybe some pr binding or stimulation of adrenal hormones, idk. but i've heard other people say that got gyno from it too. of course i made mine from fina pellets. it was probably produced in the same factory that makes revalor which has estradiol in it. might have been some contamination. who knows.....
There's such a thing as prolactin induced gyno.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Very good info thank you all, so to do a recap, I think I would stick to no more than 10 weeks of tren (preferably 8 as some suggest) no more than 400 mgs weekly since I am a first timer and well as for the gyno, Ive never ever had gyno symtoms (thank God!) I am not sure why but I never have symptoms on PCT or on cycle (even without at AI), and hopefully this cycle wont be the exeption, I think mast and the AI should cover me enough and I also have caber on hand, but that one would be on hand just in case as I really hope that I dont need it (too much side effects for what I read). Caber does not act directly on progesteron but only prolactin, but I also believe that imbalanced diet and high carb meals (speacially sugar) may increase prolactin, I will keep my diet on point.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is there?
"Hyperprolactinemia is not believed to play
a direct role in gynecomastia, although pro-
lactin receptors have recently been demon-
strated in gynecomastia tissue.
Most patients
with gynecomastia have normal serum pro-
lactin levels.
Moreover, not all patients with
hyperprolactinemia have gynecomastia.
Elevated prolactin levels may, however, sup-
press gonadotropin release, producing sec-
ondary hypogonadism, which then contributes
to the development of gynecomastia."
http://www.ccjm.org/content/71/6/511.full.pdf

So not directly but indirectly it seems

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I like it at 150mg Ed for 4-6 weeks. I run test at 100-125mg per week when I run tren and I run mast at. 109-150mg. I'm on test and mast year round.

Test is lowered 2 weeks before I blast with tren ace.
Test cyp 100mg weeks 1-8
Tren ace 150g Ed weeks 3-8
Mast p 100mg Ed weeks 3-8

Mast e 200mg per week year round.

The lower I run tren the longer run it. But I also have a lot of experience. For a first time if stick to 50mg Ed. More than likly u will experience some problems and they can be tricky to straighten out.

I've run 50mg Ed for 12 weeks before. It was nice.

Also pin it everyday, eod has always caused me more problems. I can't speak for anyone else but my personal experiences has been a lot better when I pin Ed.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
not trying to be a d1ck. but i hear this alot and i believe its simply broscience. some people have darker urine because of the color of the metabolites. do you have any research studies on trenbolone and kidney toxicity?
He probably does but " he doesn't like to talk about this stuff"

Why would some one post in a steroid thread if they arnt comfortable talking about steroids

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Hyperprolactinemia is not believed to play
a direct role in gynecomastia, although pro-
lactin receptors have recently been demon-
strated in gynecomastia tissue.
Most patients
with gynecomastia have normal serum pro-
lactin levels.
Moreover, not all patients with
hyperprolactinemia have gynecomastia.
Elevated prolactin levels may, however, sup-
press gonadotropin release, producing sec-
ondary hypogonadism, which then contributes
to the development of gynecomastia."
http://www.ccjm.org/content/71/6/511.full.pdf

So not directly but indirectly it seems
So no. Because gyno is caused from multiple hormonal imbalances, starting from jacking everything up by using supraphysiological dosages of androgens.

Or puberty, when everything is all jacked up from everything changing.