Do cycles cause long term muscle inflammation ?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Hey so I just finished a cycle of the new spawn new spawn ( tren, epi and MSten ) and I got my bloodwork done yesterday a week and a half into my post . And apparently I have muscle inflammation .., I don't know if that's from the quick size that I put on or from not stretching before starting work , which is stocking and moving pallets in a warehouse . Is it bad to have muscle inflammation ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have increased muscle inflammation from working out. Which your doctor thinks they do but don't really

Take more fish oil.

2-4 grams per day is rec.

But increased cholesterol is a sign of increased inflammation in the body for normal people.

Did you tell your doctor you were taking supraphysiological dosages of 3 different steroids? And that is why your body is this way?
Cholesterol is like a band aid in the body. When a spot is damaged, it covers it, so it can be repaired.

Over time this ( increased inflammation)can lead to plaque build up, and hardening of the arteries.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah they checked my cholesterol and they said that it was fine .

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Lol :) yeah I didn't see my actual numbers and what not but I guarentee that it's just because I'm still on my post cycle .

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who works in a warehouse? Not me, though it'd probably be more stable.

Edit: Nvm I see op works in a warehouse.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yoda. You're a good guy. I have some good advice for you. Get your own copies of your lab reports. When you get a metabolic panel on cycle/off cycle/whenever, look at what each test means and read all about it.
Guys that bodybuild almost always have a few that are out of range.
Guys on cycle, will ALWAYS have numbers out of range.
Excessive weight training and a high protein diet will sometimes put your creatinine, blood urea nitrogen and various other tests out of range. AAS can push thyroid levels, ldl/hdl, liver enzymes, RBC count, and a lot more out of range.

You are not in danger.
Google EVERYTHING. Learn your labs. We will be here to help.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yoda. You're a good guy. I have some good advice for you. Get your own copies of your lab reports. When you get a metabolic panel on cycle/off cycle/whenever, look at what each test means and read all about it.
Guys that bodybuild almost always have a few that are out of range.
Guys on cycle, will ALWAYS have numbers out of range.
Excessive weight training and a high protein diet will sometimes put your creatinine, blood urea nitrogen and various other tests out of range. AAS can push thyroid levels, ldl/hdl, liver enzymes, RBC count, and a lot more out of range.

You are not in danger.
Google EVERYTHING. Learn your labs. We will be here to help.
Aw, he's so sensible!

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah I just didn't know what muscle inflammation was lol . All my other tests were cool apparently , I even asked them to test my LH and nothing was mentioned about that lol so I'm 110 % . I'm just thinking about the future if I am to do another cycle to just educate myself and take the best precautions

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I just didn't know what muscle inflammation was lol . All my other tests were cool apparently , I even asked them to test my LH and nothing was mentioned about that lol so I'm 110 % . I'm just thinking about the future if I am to do another cycle to just educate myself and take the best precautions
I'm so proud. ;)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a TSH of jackshyt once and the doc didn't even mention it to me. I don't bother with their analysis of my blood work unless I need pharmaceutucal intervention from them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Anabolics 1
H Anabolics 29
S Anabolics 3
D Cycle Logs 39
M Anabolics 7