Counterfeit Cycle Assist

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the only info we can release at this time:

Competitive Edge Labs has been made aware that Cody Myers, doing business through eBay as code0824 and also through his website codesnutrition.com has been selling fraudulent Cycle Assist.

Mr. Myers/codesnutrition.com/code0824 is selling this product knowing that it is fraudulent.
He, like any other reputable retailer has the ability to buy Cycle Assist directly from us and then resell it to consumers at cost effective prices. Instead, he has chosen to sell a fraudulent version and isknowingly and willfully defrauding consumers.

There is no question as to whether Mr. Myers/codesnutrition.com/code0824 is knowingly and willfully selling fraudulent product and defrauding consumers because we contacted him and informed him that the Cycle Assist he was selling is fraudulent. We urge anyone that has purchased fraudulent Cycle Assist from Mr. Myers/codesnutrition.com/code0824 to do a chargeback on your credit card or PayPal for fraud and also to report him to eBay for selling fraudulent merchandise.

We have already served legal notice to Mr. Myers/codesnutrition.com/code0824 and will be taking any legal action necessary to put a stop to this issue immediately.

This is an isolated issue related to one individual company and is not reflective of eBay sellers in general. We have and will continue to do test buys from eBay and code0824 is the only eBay reseller that has been found to be selling fraudulent Cycle Assist.

Please do not let this discourage you from buying Cycle Assist through reputable retailers or through reputable eBay resellers as this is an isolated issue with this one person/company and there are many legitimate retailers out there of our products.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know anything about ebay seller stealstation? I got some cycle assist from him back in the spring. He was only charging $22 a bottle. Felt like crap my hole cycle.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
bumping for awareness

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did 1 gram msten in 31 days. Dmz a a lot more forgiving.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 32.25mg e/d for 4 weeks?

I've never ran msten that high, so I don't know what it was like.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 32.25mg e/d for 4 weeks?

I've never ran msten that high, so I don't know what it was like.
Well the first week was 25 mg so the last 3 were more like 39 mg. Oww my liver hurts just thinking about it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the first week was 25 mg so the last 3 were more like 39 mg. Oww my liver hurts just thinking about it.
Jesus christ, no wonder you felt like ****. You coulda taken a bottle of Cycle Assist a day and still felt horrible! lol

Reactions: mw1

DNA24

Awards
This is the only info we can release at this time: Competitive Edge Labs has been made aware that Cody Myers, doing business through eBay as code0824 and also through his website codesnutrition.com has been selling fraudulent Cycle Assist. Mr. Myers/codesnutrition.com/code0824 is selling this product knowing that it is fraudulent. He, like any other reputable retailer has the ability to buy Cycle Assist directly from us and then resell it to consumers at cost effective prices. Instead, he has chosen to sell a fraudulent version and isknowingly and willfully defrauding consumers. There is no question as to whether Mr. Myers/codesnutrition.com/code0824 is knowingly and willfully selling fraudulent product and defrauding consumers because we contacted him and informed him that the Cycle Assist he was selling is fraudulent. We urge anyone that has purchased fraudulent Cycle Assist from Mr. Myers/codesnutrition.com/code0824 to do a chargeback on your credit card or PayPal for fraud and also to report him to eBay for selling fraudulent merchandise. We have already served legal notice to Mr. Myers/codesnutrition.com/code0824 and will be taking any legal action necessary to put a stop to this issue immediately. This is an isolated issue related to one individual company and is not reflective of eBay sellers in general. We have and will continue to do test buys from eBay and code0824 is the only eBay reseller that has been found to be selling fraudulent Cycle Assist. Please do not let this discourage you from buying Cycle Assist through reputable retailers or through reputable eBay resellers as this is an isolated issue with this one person/company and there are many legitimate retailers out there of our products.
I thought something wasn't right when he was selling cycle assist for only 19.99. I guess some deals really are to good to be true.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought something wasn't right when he was selling cycle assist for only 19.99. I guess some deals really are to good to be true.
Yeah that's usually the case. I wan to stress that we have been making controlled purchases from all other ebay sellers and retailers and he is the only selling them. If you like to shop on ebay there are still many others selling legit product

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Wow..the cycle assist is gone off of codes nutrition but look at all the other CEL products he has. Everyone should just assume every product he has is fake. It only takes one act of deceit to lose the trust of customers

DNA24

Awards
Wow..the cycle assist is gone off of codes nutrition but look at all the other CEL products he has. Everyone should just assume every product he has is fake. It only takes one act of deceit to lose the trust of customers
very true my friend

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any cel Ph's sold I would just say are fake.
Unless it is your friend who you know had it in storage since at least 2010

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk him personally or what's up with him and the cel. he may have got stuck with it. idk. BUT, he's been around a long time and i've bought legit stuff from him before. i sold him a bunch of phera back before the ban and i know for sure it was legit.
You would have to have a warehouse full of cel Ph's for them to last this long.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i haven't even looked at what he's selling. i was just making the point that everything he has sold isn't counterfeit. i got some epi from him a couple of years ago and it was good. if he's knowingly screwing people, then f*ck him.
does cel not make anabolics anymore or are they even in business? because i see cel hdrol for sell all the time.
We still produce Cycle Assist and PCT Assist. We are also working on a test booster and fat burner.

As far as Cody goes he has been selling fake phs from various companies for over year(its been documented;)).
He was served by our attorneys a week before he pulled cycle assist of ebay so he was knowingly selling stuff he knew was fake. Him just removing it from ebay is not going to stop any legal proceedings.
Its very disappointing that Cody is doibg this because 4-5 years ago he bought directly from CEL and we always treated him good and gave him good prices -so its really a slap in the face

JD261985

Banned
Awards
we stopped making prohormones in 2010.
Are you guys out of the PH business for good then? When do you guys think we could see a test booster from you guys? Still hoping SNS pulls through on that Optimize T but I bet CEL would make a great one as well

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you guys out of the PH business for good then? When do you guys think we could see a test booster from you guys? Still hoping SNS pulls through on that Optimize T but I bet CEL would make a great one as well
Yes we will never produce another PH

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes we will never produce another PH
I should of put in a order for like 10 bottles of alpha 1 when I had the chance. :---(-------

someone call a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

PhatBoy07

Awards
Well sh*t, i purchased a bottle of cycle assist from this "cody myers" back on january 6th. I still have the unopened bottle. Guess ill be trying to get a refund.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well sh*t, i purchased a bottle of cycle assist from this "cody myers" back on january 6th. I still have the unopened bottle. Guess ill be trying to get a refund.
From Ebay? They will refund you within a couple hrs of reporting

PhatBoy07

Awards
From Ebay? They will refund you within a couple hrs of reporting
I emailed ebay username "Code0824"aka Cody Smyers..... He said he would refund my money.

Then about an hour later, i received an email from PayPal saying my transaction was refunded.

Haven't seen anything back in my bank account yet tho.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Porky101 Anabolics 17
Nootropics 1
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 18
Chub Supplements 11