Dosages for UD/Havoc bridge

thisbedallas

Awards
Alrighty.. my daily intakes are as follows:

UD: 8/12/12/12/0/0
Hav: 0/0/20/30/40/40

How should my dosages be spaced for when I start the bridge?

I was thinking for week one: for AM take 1 UD and 1 Havoc, pre-w/o 1 of each, then post do 1 UD
As for week two: Do one a piece for AM, Pre/Post workout.

-----

Also, would it be advantageous to run UD at 16 the final week? I was debating also upping the Havoc doses by 10 for each week as well (so 30/40/50/50). Not so sure if I wanna do it just yet.

Thanks for the help, guys.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your dosing is fine. Dosing doens't matter too much, just don't forget to take your pills lol

I would keep the same dosing but maybe up the first 20mg epi dose to 30mg

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
This should be fun. Have you ram UD before? I ran AL UD and loved it.

bel1

Awards
what compounds have you ran before?
dosing seems fine for someone new, anyway about the AM 1 ud 1 epi, PM 1 ud.. i don't see a point to that that 1 dose of epi probably wouldn't do much.. but since its cheap u could try that and let us know how it goes

thisbedallas

Awards
Crap, sorry for a late response. I forgot I asked this question lol.

what compounds have you ran before?
dosing seems fine for someone new, anyway about the AM 1 ud 1 epi, PM 1 ud.. i don't see a point to that that 1 dose of epi probably wouldn't do much.. but since its cheap u could try that and let us know how it goes
I've ran 2 Havoc cycles and once bridge with Havoc and Halo. Saw pretty good gains. I'm still up in the air about raising the last two weeks of Havoc to 50. I'm not so sure I want to. Right now I'm set with 30/40/40/40. You think upping it to 50 would be any good?

This should be fun. Have you ram UD before? I ran AL UD and loved it.
So far I'm digging it as well. How long did it take to see some noticeable gains? I'm starting my bridge today and I've only noticed a little.

Your dosing is fine. Dosing doesn't matter too much, just don't forget to take your pills lol

I would keep the same dosing but maybe up the first 20mg epi dose to 30mg
Good deal. I'll just bump it up to 3 pills each per day.

Thanks guys.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the point of using those two compounds?

thisbedallas

Awards
To be honest, I'm just testing out how they both work together. I've always favored Havoc; I think it's a stellar product that is even better when stacked. Ultra, I've read, is great for growth and strength and Havoc is great for cutting and strength.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while but I want to say by the end of the first week I started noticing changes.