A little more info on Trestolone

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought I'd start a thread where we can compile a few things:

1) Any legitimate articles, sources or sites regarding information on Trestolone

2) Anyone's personal experiences w/ it and whether they used oral, transdermal or injection preparations.

For those that would like to add experiences - be thorough please. This is for research purposes so we can get to the bottom of things with Trest. I'm tired of a lack of info on this compound.

So here is something I found that explains the actions through which Trest gives its sense of energy and libido. It also goes on to explain a few more things such as why other steroids that are 17a-methylated do not increase sex drive like Trest does. Furthermore, its the first place I have heard that suggest Trest as being less aromatizing that Testosterone.

Triumph for Trestolone: Myelin Regeneration | Designer Steroids | TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid & Pro-hormone Supplement Blog.

rphash49

Awards
In for info.

I have not used it but I plan to stack it with m-sten/dmz next fall.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with trest, it's more about the type of methyl estrogen it aromatizes too being more potent than regular estrogen formed from androstenedione/testosterone

i'll read the article later, as it interest me.

I personally didn't think info on trest was limited or hard to find.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with trest, it's more about the type of methyl estrogen it aromatizes too being more potent than regular estrogen formed from androstenedione/testosterone

i'll read the article later, as it interest me.

I personally didn't think info on trest was limited or hard to find.
Well, I seem to just find basic redundant information. Looking for more scientifically backed statements and of course more complete anecdotal reviews.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you been reading all the research studies done on trestalone? there are a bunch.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you been reading all the research studies done on trestalone? there are a bunch.
Can I get some links? I search for stuff but all I find is steroid forum bro science. Not alot on clinical studies. I've poked around in Pubmed tho. Thats the only place I know of.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the word on the new trestolone phenylpropinate? Does this require the same amount of pinning as ace (ed)? Or twice weekly like dec?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the word on the new trestolone phenylpropinate? Does this require the same amount of pinning as ace (ed)? Or twice weekly like dec?
Eod is good 2x a week too little for the half life imo