Need help on what to use!!

jordane1993

Awards
Okay, so I am new to the whole steroids thing.
A few of my mates use them and have seen insane gains but it's always an awkward subject to talk about.
I'm 5'9, been training naturally for about 9/10 months. I've seen and enjoyed my natural gains but I am very jealous of every ****er bigger than me who I know is jabbing. I weigh 11.3 and using mutant mass protein & creatine
Bench 80kilos
Deadlift 160
Squat 100
Leg press 225.
So, I want to increase size but most of all, I NEED abs. Ripped is more important than size but y'know, why wouldn't I wanna be bigger eh?
So, I am just hoping for help on what to use for my cycle, what doses and what course to do and also what to use for my PCT.
Like I said, I'm new to this, just looking for help & am dead set on using so.
Many thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, welcome to am.

This isn't meant to be mean, but I get annoyed when people who live in a country that use the metric system (which I have nothing against) and post on an American forum ( we don't use the metric system) using the metric system.
I have clients from inda an where ever who also do this, its so annoying.
When I ask how tall you are and your weight, I'm asking for feet an inches, and pounds, not centimeters, and kilograms.
Make me do the math cause your to lazy or stupid to do it on your own. (referring to clients who do this, not op)

Sorry op, ill step off my soap box now and take a look at your question.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;AeOh18mWWzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeOh18mWWzg&app=desktop[/video]

jordane1993

Awards
I turned 21 at the start of the year!
& my bad about the kilos ****, but yeah 11 stone 3lbs & 5ft 9.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 stones? oh geebus help us.

2.225 pounds in 1 kilogram.

xx kilograms times 2.225= weight in pounds.

my good deed for the day is done. time to go train some lazy ass biznatchez

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
He's about 160. You're not ready yet bro. You can't even move the plates yet... And you haven't been training for even a year. Get your macros down and go from there. You'll see awesome results from that alone

It's a marathon, not a sprint brah.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Okay, so I am new to the whole steroids thing.
A few of my mates use them and have seen insane gains but it's always an awkward subject to talk about.
I'm 5'9, been training naturally for about 9/10 months. I've seen and enjoyed my natural gains but I am very jealous of every ****er bigger than me who I know is jabbing. I weigh 11.3 and using mutant mass protein & creatine
Bench 80kilos
Deadlift 160
Squat 100
Leg press 225.
So, I want to increase size but most of all, I NEED abs. Ripped is more important than size but y'know, why wouldn't I wanna be bigger eh?
So, I am just hoping for help on what to use for my cycle, what doses and what course to do and also what to use for my PCT.
Like I said, I'm new to this, just looking for help & am dead set on using so.
Many thanks
You dont need gear to get ripped. Look at 99% of the surfers out there they are ripped to shreds and a lot of them dont go to the gym. All you need for abs is a good diet and to be some what active. If you have only been lifting for 9 months you havent even come close to your natural potential after two years check back in. Plus if you are dead set on using the very least you can do is google search possible hormones you want to run. (there is a ton of lists out there as far as what is available for 2014). when you find a compound look up the "bible" for it then look up logs to get an idea of how people react and if its right for you then look up proper PCT protocol for your desired compound then look up support sups and proper nutrition, then make sure that you really want to start messing with your endocrine system then do a little more research and start a thread laying out what you are thinking about running stating week by week dosage, diet, training style and the PCT you have planned. Then we will give input on what we think.
Cheers

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
GB, steak, chicken, oats, rice, noodles, fish, good fats, milk, eggs, turkey, yogurt (yum).

at that weight dont tell me you need to eat cleaner than mr clean, at that weight EAT BIG!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
GB, steak, chicken, oats, rice, noodles, fish, good fats, milk, eggs, turkey, yogurt (yum).

at that weight dont tell me you need to eat cleaner than mr clean, at that weight EAT BIG!
But dem abz bro dem abzz he needs em!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
But dem abz bro dem abzz he needs em!
LOLOLOLOL :D even as i am a american bodybuilding this is why british bodybuilders are some of the best. dorian told it like this "in britian no one cares about bodybuilders we are gross to them... so why keep our abs year around we arent gunna be guest posing we are gross to the public. thats why we get big we never care about our off season abs"

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
LOLOLOLOL :D even as i am a american bodybuilding this is why british bodybuilders are some of the best. dorian told it like this "in britian no one cares about bodybuilders we are gross to them... so why keep our abs year around we arent gunna be guest posing we are gross to the public. thats why we get big we never care about our off season abs"
well there is this guy he didnt give 2 poops or a penny about off season abs
ol face tat lee priest
OffSeasonBodybuildingLeePriest.png

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
such an idol to me.. hes a ****ing beast now!
Bro you need a need a new idol! that dude would need a char to look you in the eye lol I tell you what if Trey Brewer could have gotten his stuff together he would have been a monster in the game

Off season
treybrewer335.jpg

Show time
tumblr_mgl0nxeADl1rdkxsio1_500.jpg

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Bro you need a need a new idol! that dude would need a char to look you in the eye lol I tell you what if Trey Brewer could have gotten his stuff together he would have been a monster in the game

Off season
View attachment 95924
Show time
View attachment 95925
holy hell. yeah haha lee AND flex are short but i love lees sarcasm to everything

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
holy hell. yeah haha lee AND flex are short but i love lees sarcasm to everything
Lee seems like a real mans man, a guy you could go out and have a beer or 10 with for sure!