Going on first PH cycle looking for guidance.

prochaskad34

Awards
Hey, I am a 23 year old male looking to go on a pro hormone cycle. I am 5'11" about 170 pounds and last i checked was 7.5% body fat. Im looking at many different PH cycles. I have looked into andro factories max- bulk, and looked into steel crushers. Looking for any suggestions. I know i am going to have to take an organ shield, post, and other supplements with it but i am looking for a really solid PH for mass, i understand that generally the more mass boost it gives you the more side effects it generally has. Looking for suggestions on PH and any good stacks.

Reactions: mw1
Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
1. 7.5 is damn low... pics? most people if they think theyre that low is normally way off.
2. little young in some peoples books plus youre 170 thats a good base to start with. just eat big!
3. i think at about 5'11 you can max out a little more natty.

BUT id love to like most others helps your nutrition and training and i bet you can get the same amount of weight natty!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1.going to have to take a post,
2. i understand that generally the more mass boost it gives you the more side effects it generally has.
3. Looking for suggestions on PH and any good stacks.
1. What do you think a 'post' contains?
2. 'Mass boost' has nothing to do with side effects. I don't really know what mass boost is.
3. Stacks probably aren't the best idea for a newcomer to hormones.
These 3 things indicate that you need to spend quite a bit of time doing some more research/reading. Feel free to ask questions since you started a thread.

prochaskad34

Awards
My body fat is so low because I wrestled in high school an learned how to eat healthy, I've been lifting really hard now for about 2 years and I was liking at stacks because the guy who owns my gym recommended them, I'm trying to do the most research on the topic that I can before I actually but anything I've looked at hdrol, steel crushers, and androfctorys max bulk, I'm really just looking for some sort of guidance