What else to run?

ilcrba

Awards
I am doing my 2nd cycle of Stenzine. First cycle I gained 30 pounds. This cycle I am looking to gain more weight but try and not gain much fat. I am going to watch my diet better and make healthier choices. Does anyone recommend running anything with this that will either cut BF%, or help with lean muscle gains?

Also for a PCT:
20/20/20/20 Tamoxifen
3g/3g/3g/3g SNS DAA

Not sure what else to run for a PCT, or if there is something I could run not with cycle but with PCT that will help with the cut BF%, lean muscle gains?

Thanks.

rphash49

Awards
You could try adding furuza(non-methyl).

I'm actually going to experiment and add gw to my next cycle and see how it works along with an oral DS. I'm guessing it sould really help with on cycle energy and keep the gains very lean. Based on what I've read you can use it both on cycle and pct.

ilcrba

Awards
Looks interesting, I am new to nonmethyl and methyl but does this mean it won't do anything prolactin, gyno problems?

Looking for other opinions and suggestions :)

rphash49

Awards
Looks interesting, I am new to nonmethyl and methyl but does this mean it won't do anything prolactin, gyno problems?

Looking for other opinions and suggestions :)
Stenzine is dmz+m-sten which are both methylated and considered pretty liver toxic. It would be safer to add a non methylated product like furuza then say epi or hdrol.

ilcrba

Awards
Does a non methylated product have anything to do with prolactin, or gyno issues? I dont want anything to aromatise and cause more problems.

rphash49

Awards
Does a non methylated product have anything to do with prolactin, or gyno issues? I dont want anything to aromatise and cause more problems.
Doesn't have anything to do with that.

Furuza doesn't aromatise.

But the m-sten in stenzine can actually cause gyno related issues. While it also doesn't aromatise, M-sten strongly binds to SHBG that can cause an increase in freely circulating estrogen. But if you didn't have issues the first time I don't know why you would now. Always have an AI on hand just to be on the safe side.