H-Drol Cycle Help (1st PH)

ekualumni

Awards
Hey guys I have been lifting weights for about 14 years, but have been serious about the past 3. I have gotten a lot stronger and I stay in the gym consistently. For a long time I have been thinking about taking a step into PH/AAS and I'm finally ready to make the jump at the age of 30. I have been doing a lot of research in regards to PCT and so forth. I have 4 bottles of CEL H-drol, 2 bottles of CEL Cycle Assist, 1 bottle of Biotivia Bio Forge, 1 bottle of Erase Pro, and 1 bottle of Driven Sports Lean Extreme. I am now trying to find a SERM after a little bit of internal debate I had had. So far the websites I have found kind of scared me, but irregardless I'm still looking. I guess I'm leaning towards Nolva for the SERM.

I am wanting to run a 6 week cycle of probably 50/50/75/75/75/75 or 100. I am going to pre-load the Cycle Assist for 2 weeks and I will also be taking fish oil, taurine for pumps, biotin, ON Opti-Men, CLA, and possibly DAA if you all think that is necessary on cycle?

How do you think I should run the SERM, Erase Pro, Bio Forge, and Lean Extreme on my PCT? Also if anyone can PM me in regards to the SERM it would be appreciated. Thank you everyone for all of your support and hopefully I can get this cycle going and start working on my body transformation.

Also one other question are there any other good pro hormones to help with recomp that aren't methyldated? or something to stack with H-drol for cutting. Thanks again guys!! I appreciate all advice and help.

rphash49

Awards
Hey guys I have been lifting weights for about 14 years, but have been serious about the past 3. I have gotten a lot stronger and I stay in the gym consistently. For a long time I have been thinking about taking a step into PH/AAS and I'm finally ready to make the jump at the age of 30. I have been doing a lot of research in regards to PCT and so forth. I have 4 bottles of CEL H-drol, 2 bottles of CEL Cycle Assist, 1 bottle of Biotivia Bio Forge, 1 bottle of Erase Pro, and 1 bottle of Driven Sports Lean Extreme. I am now trying to find a SERM after a little bit of internal debate I had had. So far the websites I have found kind of scared me, but irregardless I'm still looking. I guess I'm leaning towards Nolva for the SERM.

I am wanting to run a 6 week cycle of probably 50/50/75/75/75/75 or 100. I am going to pre-load the Cycle Assist for 2 weeks and I will also be taking fish oil, taurine for pumps, biotin, ON Opti-Men, CLA, and possibly DAA if you all think that is necessary on cycle?

How do you think I should run the SERM, Erase Pro, Bio Forge, and Lean Extreme on my PCT? Also if anyone can PM me in regards to the SERM it would be appreciated. Thank you everyone for all of your support and hopefully I can get this cycle going and start working on my body transformation.

Also one other question are there any other good pro hormones to help with recomp that aren't methyldated? or something to stack with H-drol for cutting. Thanks again guys!! I appreciate all advice and help.
You could stack furuza which is not methylated and good for cutting. It's expensive but it is supposed to be good at 300mg per day.

Use the DAA in pct 3g per day.

Unfortunately we can't specifically tell you a serm source as it is against forum rules. Google "online pharmacy clomid".

ekualumni

Awards
Thanks

You could stack furuza which is not methylated and good for cutting. It's expensive but it is supposed to be good at 300mg per day.

Use the DAA in pct 3g per day.

Unfortunately we can't specifically tell you a serm source as it is against forum rules. Google "online pharmacy clomid".
Thanks buddy! Is that furazadrol by Axis Labs? I found some of that, but not sure if its any good. I got ya thanks!

rphash49

Awards
Thanks buddy! Is that furazadrol by Axis Labs? I found some of that, but not sure if its any good. I got ya thanks!
I'm using furuza by lgi. It's expensive stuff so look for the best price at the highest dose. You need 300mg a day for 6-8 weeks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. I also suggest lgi, they are a reputable company.

ekualumni

Awards
Looks good. I also suggest lgi, they are a reputable company.
Thanks guys I'll check them out. Would I need a SERM for that as well? Also how would you also dose everything on pct?

rphash49

Awards
Thanks guys I'll check them out. Would I need a SERM for that as well? Also how would you also dose everything on pct?
Clomid 40/50/25/25

Or

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Run all that over the counter stuff at manufacture recommended dosages. You also might want to double check but I think some of your otc products you mentioned have the same ingredients which would be a waste of money in most situations.

ekualumni

Awards
Okay thanks I'll check them. I was just trying to make sure I had an A.I., a estrogen/cortisol blocker, a test booster, and something to help lean (the lean xtreme).

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Clomid 40/50/25/25

Or

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Run all that over the counter stuff at manufacture recommended dosages. You also might want to double check but I think some of your otc products you mentioned have the same ingredients which would be a waste of money in most situations.
never seen that clomid run 40.50 ;) haha but listen to him OP. I would keep the erase pro and lean extreme for another time those two together would be a good natty cut!

this is my PCT proto i used for my one PH and will use with AAS

Clomid 50,50,25,25
nolva 40.20.20.20
DAA 0,0,3,3,3,3
Liv52 for a little liver help 3,3,3,3
and extra water!

rphash49

Awards
never seen that clomid run 40.50 ;) haha but listen to him OP. I would keep the erase pro and lean extreme for another time those two together would be a good natty cut!

this is my PCT proto i used for my one PH and will use with AAS

Clomid 50,50,25,25
nolva 40.20.20.20
DAA 0,0,3,3,3,3
Liv52 for a little liver help 3,3,3,3
and extra water!
Oops lol. Yeah looks like I started something new. Op like mperkins said: Clomid 50/50/25/25

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Oops lol. Yeah looks like I started something new. Op like mperkins said: Clomid 50/50/25/25
its ok i started a trend called crossfit... JK im not that much of a loser ;)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay thanks I'll check them. I was just trying to make sure I had an A.I., a estrogen/cortisol blocker, a test booster, and something to help lean (the lean xtreme).
Nolva and Bioforge(or DAA) is all you should need for PCT. The newest version of Lean Xtreme is more of a fat burner than cortisol controlling product so you may want to look into Reduce XT for cortisol control. I wouldn't really on a product to help you stay "lean" in PCT , but I encourage you to continue with your same diet and training thru pct;)

ekualumni

Awards
Thanks I will do mw1. Do you know if Furaza can be run without a SERM? I wasn't sure if it was actually considered a PH.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Yes it is a PH but one of the milder ones. I personally would have no problem using otc with it
very mild and you COULD get away with OTC BUT think of this... a good known company OTC PCT is 20-30$ while Clomid can be bought for that same price if you look at clomid for your lab rats ;) i personally would buy a SERM since its same $$$ just my .02

technique88

technique88

Awards
I would run hdrol at 100mg starting week 3 an keep it there. 100mg is a solid sweet spot. It's mild so you should be able to handle it

ekualumni

Awards
Thanks MW1 I appreciate it! Where have you'll found LGI Furuza the cheapest? All I found was the like 60 count for about $40 yikes! Not too bad, but if you need to run it at higher doses it's not too cheap. Haha oh yeah my lab rats ;)!! I forgot about them!! Thanks tech88 I'm pretty pumped about it just hope my sides are low. What kind of results have you all seem with Furuza? Ever run it alone? Thanks guys!

rphash49

Awards
Thanks MW1 I appreciate it! Where have you'll found LGI Furuza the cheapest? All I found was the like 60 count for about $40 yikes! Not too bad, but if you need to run it at higher doses it's not too cheap. Haha oh yeah my lab rats ;)!! I forgot about them!! Thanks tech88 I'm pretty pumped about it just hope my sides are low. What kind of results have you all seem with Furuza? Ever run it alone? Thanks guys!
I can't tell you where but I paid $180 for 6 bottles. Google knows. Ask Google

ekualumni

Awards
Alrighty thanks man. What kind of results did you get on it? Did you stack it or run it solo?

rphash49

Awards
Alrighty thanks man. What kind of results did you get on it? Did you stack it or run it solo?
I'm running it now. Only a few days in.

My stack:
Epiandro
Furuza
Hdrol
Trenazone

I might throw in some gw-516 at some point.

ekualumni

Awards
Dang that sounds like a hell of a stack bro! Let me know how the Furuza works out if you don't mind. I'm pretty pumped about taking my first PH.